Life's tough decisions

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: Life's tough decisions

Post by Geist »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:22 am Buried my Dad this morning with just immediate 9 family members.
Did you have a groupon?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:22 am Buried my Dad this morning with just immediate 9 family members.
God bless you & your family sir. It must have been difficult during these current times but it sounds like you & your family did well. I tip my hat to all of you.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I'm sure it was difficult for WTC's dad in the last few years watching his son spiral into drunkedness. Never quite knowing if tonight was the night he would burn the house down or kill someone while drunk driving. Now he can rest in peace.
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

You and your 6 kids makes 7. Who were the other 2?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 pm
You and your 6 kids makes 7. Who were the other 2?
brother and sister
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

That’s a hard day, WTC, I hope you’re doing ok.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Geist wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 am
Did you have a groupon?
I feel a little bad for laughing.
wut?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Wut wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:03 pm
Did you have a groupon?
You shouldn't. WTC likes to laugh at sad shit and shows tons of disrespect on a regular basis. You should laugh, I don't blame you, I am too. :lol:
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Wut wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:03 pm
Did you have a groupon?
I chuckled. 8-)
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:44 pm
:cry:
Thanks Biker. Coronavirus limited it to 10 or less.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

BRR and everybody else that saw it has still not answered my question. I want to know the UJR'r who posted the personal information from my Dad's death on this forum. My blood is boiling. I want this info right now and an explanation on why said person hasn't been banned forever.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Gotta be out on the street, we hit the mattresses right now and soon the Albanians will be living in our houses.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

Everything will be OK in the end. If its not OK its not the end.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Nobody's got Coronavirus! And I don't want to hear that word in here again
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:58 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:55 am BRR and everybody else that saw it has still not answered my question. I want to know the UJR'r who posted the personal information from my Dad's death on this forum. My blood is boiling. I want this info right now and an explanation on why said person hasn't been banned forever.
It was just your first name and your brothers first name. That was all that was posted.
Damn it. You are not answering my question. I don't care what was posted. I want the specific UJR name who posted it. Hell is beyond description for this future. WHO WAS IT? Fucking answer the GD question.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:55 am BRR and everybody else that saw it has still not answered my question. I want to know the UJR'r who posted the personal information from my Dad's death on this forum. My blood is boiling. I want this info right now and an explanation on why said person hasn't been banned forever.
I'll give you $2,500 (Cdn) for your Dad's motorhome.

Talk it over with your brother and sister and get back to me.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:12 am Motorhome for sale: 1980, Tinted windows, sleeps 1 dwarf B/O
From what I can see the tires still have some good tread on them.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

BRR- my Dad died. Someone used that info to post my personal info. Please explain your lack of action. Thanks.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

My first name is Dave. Can someone ban me.
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

It was just your first name and your brothers first name. That was all that was posted.
I don't give a fuck about the details. I want the UJR's name that used my Dad's death to reveal my personal family history. It's simple as that. And I won't be going away. Ever.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 am
I don't give a fuck about the details. I want the UJR's name that used my Dad's death to reveal my personal family history. It's simple as that. And I won't be going away. Ever.
Well, Mr. WTC. As I told you, I missed this particular post or I would have told you who it was. I think BRR should tell you who it was though. If this "person" is posting your name and your brothers name I honestly think that you have the absolute right to know who it was. I could be wrong but that's my honest opinion. Hang in there WTC, you still have plenty of people that like you & respect you on this board, unlike Smok.

edit: And I'll tell you another thing WTC. One of the only things that disappoints me about this board is that there are way too many pussies here that aren't righteous and stand up for people like you in a situation like this. Obviously, you're totally in the right, yet I find myself once again one of the only people here sticking up for you.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this board, I like freedom of speech and anonymity and basically anything different than Facebook but I'm really surprised that people here just easily accept this type of disrespect. I know I don't.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 am
It's in your court BRR. Time to deal with the issue. Name the name and explain why he's still able to post freely. I will offer an olive branch. Said individual can do one of 2 things. Post a new thread apologizing like a real man or PM me like the coward you are. I'll take either to drop the subject,I will save the option on letting everybody know which path you took.