Anyone watching the address?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Anyone watching the address?

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ivestream/

Biden webcast. So totally fucked up. Forgets year, wanders in and out of frame. More fodder for Meet the Press. Never happen.,
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:52 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ivestream/

Biden webcast. So totally fucked up. Forgets year, wanders in and out of frame. More fodder for Meet the Press. Never happen.,
Don't tell Biker. He is betting the farm on Grandpa Joe.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He's betting with/for his portfolio.

Trump's Supreme Court picks would save the country from the worst "progressives"can throw at us for a decade. The left's total control of the edumucation/indoctrination system could saddle us with a generation ok with milking capitalisms gains out of the economy for generations.

I hope to be in a cabin in Idaho frying Alpo on a white gas stove when the worst of it hits.,
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:16 pm He's betting with/for his portfolio.

Trump's Supreme Court picks would save the country from the worst "progressives"can throw at us for a decade. The left's total control of the edumucation/indoctrination system could saddle us with a generation ok with milking capitalisms gains out of the economy for generations.

I hope to be in a cabin in Idaho frying Alpo on a white gas stove when the worst of it hits.,
I hope you go to a cabin in Idaho also. :)
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

We better start rationing snarky comments
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

No wonder the media doesn’t want to televise Trump’s briefings.

https://www. https://homochild.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... d-blowing/

He’s become quite adept at swatting away the dim MSM. And millions of the folks see it every day.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Homochild?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I think the real Charlie is trying to come out....... the closet
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Since I've had these days off I've had the chance to watch his pressers the last few days. The only two things I have learned is; Trump is still an idiot and just repeats the same incoherent word salad each day, and, Pence is so white he has to apply sunscreen before opening a jar of mayo.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 pm Since I've had these days off I've had the chance to watch his pressers the last few days. The only two things I have learned is; Trump is still an idiot and just repeats the same incoherent word salad each day, and, Pence is so white he has to apply sunscreen before opening a jar of mayo.
It's worse than that. If you can tolerate watching the same Faux shows the Orange Messiah does for any length of time, you'll see the words he speaks are borrowed from there, sometimes word for word.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:51 pm
DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 pm Since I've had these days off I've had the chance to watch his pressers the last few days. The only two things I have learned is; Trump is still an idiot and just repeats the same incoherent word salad each day, and, Pence is so white he has to apply sunscreen before opening a jar of mayo.
It's worse than that. If you can tolerate watching the same Faux shows the Orange Messiah does for any length of time, you'll see the words he speaks are borrowed from there, sometimes word for word.
You seem to watch an awful lot of FOX News.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:46 am
You seem to watch an awful lot of FOX News.
Actually, you have to watch their bloviators, he's upset with some of their news folks. They dare tell the truth, though they do spin it rightwards.

I've recovered from the illness their slimy bloviators cause, btw.

P.S. I'd recommend not torturing yourself listening to those slimeballs. Lots of sites out there will show you exactly where the Orange Messiah gets his bullshit.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So he's in cohootz(sp) with friendly media?

Really?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Anyone watching today's shit show? He just told people if they had to go out and dont have a mask, they can use fucking scarf!

I'm thinking about making some masks out of some furnace filters I have.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

DandyDon wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:39 pm Anyone watching today's shit show? He just told people if they had to go out and dont have a mask, they can use fucking scarf!

That'll work almost as well as a scarf.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:41 pm
DandyDon wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:39 pm Anyone watching today's shit show? He just told people if they had to go out and dont have a mask, they can use fucking scarf!

That'll work almost as well as a scarf.
These are HEPA filters, nothing but the best for my safety. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You fucks will literally jump on anything. ORAGE MAN BAD!!1!11 Fucking pathetic.

Sources told The Washington Post that its new guidance would make clear that the general public should reserve medical masks, including surgical and N95 masks, for health care workers, but that the public might consider using do-it-yourself cloth coverings, the Post reported.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-healt ... t-be-wrong
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 am

You fucks will literally jump on anything. ORAGE MAN BAD!!1!11 Fucking pathetic.

Sources told The Washington Post that its new guidance would make clear that the general public should reserve medical masks, including surgical and N95 masks, for health care workers, but that the public might consider using do-it-yourself cloth coverings, the Post reported.

Garsh…...maybe if trump didn't bother going golfing the first 2 months of this and listened to the intelligence agencies and health experts there would be plenty of masks to go around.

Trump cucks will do handstands to defend their leader though. Especially biker and cheezy
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:43 am

Garsh…...maybe if trump didn't bother going golfing the first 2 months of this and listened to the intelligence agencies and health experts there would be plenty of masks to go around.

Trump cucks will do handstands to defend their leader though. Especially biker and cheezy
Its not defending Trump; its correcting Dons and capt's incorrect implication that using a different material was somehow stupid when that is exactly what is being suggested for some people. Its noted right in the link I provided.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

He still blames Obama for everything that goes wrong during his presidency.

Maybe if we give him four more years, he'll finally be responsible for something? ;)
Last edited by FSchmertz on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:47 am

Its not defending Trump; its correcting Dons and capt's incorrect implication that using a different material was somehow stupid when that is exactly what is being suggested for some people. Its noted right in the link I provided.
If you do some research, you'll find most experts think anything but N95 masks have very little protective utility.

But until we have enough for the medical professionals, we've got to follow the next most protective method, which is social distancing, and staying home as much as possible. Anything else is mostly just to make us feel better by pretending it protects us.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:53 am

If you do some research, you'll find most experts think anything but N95 masks have very little protective utility.

But until we have enough for the medical professionals, we've got to follow the next most protective method, which is social distancing, and staying home as much as possible. Anything else is mostly just to make us feel better by pretending it protects us.
Its also a fluid and rapidly changing situation. Which is why do-it-yourself masks are even being thought about at all. The point is that those two fucknuts mocked the suggestion as if it was retarded when it is actually being suggested (saving the "good" masks for the people most in harms way). Sure they wont be as effective as the proper mask but right now it seems the experts are not exactly against it as Don and Cap would have you believe. At this point for some vulnerable people I'd say "very little protective ability" is better than none, no?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Excuse me? I did what now?