The one exact date down to the minute

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: The one exact date down to the minute

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:15 am
analhamster wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:37 pm
analhamster wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm If columbus hadn't landed that day someone else would have landed within a few years. It wasn't really that big of an event, because many people could have done it. Big unique world changing events are the things that take a unique mind, things that would not have happened without that one person and would continue to have not have happened for an indefinite time. Rediscovering america was not one of those things.
Doesn't matter speculating "someone else" didn't do it.
Well not if you're a moron, no. If you are capable of thinking and understanding though, it's kind of a no brainer. The relevant technology was the ships and navigation that every european power had by that point so your argument really boils down to the idea that a delay of a few years would have completely changed the world.
Good lord AH. If you actually believe all of Europe had this ocean tech in the 1490's, you are either naive or an idiot. Probably both. Vast majority of every body else was doing the slave oared galleys from Roman times.
The Vikings sailed to Greenland 500 years before Columbus was even born.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

analhamster wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm If columbus hadn't landed that day someone else would have landed within a few years. It wasn't really that big of an event, because many people could have done it. Big unique world changing events are the things that take a unique mind, things that would not have happened without that one person and would continue to have not have happened for an indefinite time. Rediscovering america was not one of those things.
Well not if you're a moron, no. If you are capable of thinking and understanding though, it's kind of a no brainer. The relevant technology was the ships and navigation that every european power had by that point so your argument really boils down to the idea that a delay of a few years would have completely changed the world.
Good lord AH. If you actually believe all of Europe had this ocean tech in the 1490's, you are either naive or an idiot. Probably both. Vast majority of every body else was doing the slave oared galleys from Roman times.And did for another 300 years-ie Battle of Lapanto.
Just the same thing for you over and over isn't it, you always try to present yourself as knowledgeable and attempt to lecture on things you know nothing about, then you just go ahead and expose yourself as an ignorant moron. The muslim states around the med were still relying on galleys, the western powers were all building sailing ships with the same tech. Britain and France had exactly the same tech as Spain and Portugal.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:19 am
More like 25 million and was over after 4 years, not 520 and counting. Blip. I'll wait for someone to ask me to explain. I'll give a hint. It started with the breakup of the Pangaean Continent 330 million years ago,
[/quote]
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:06 am Pangaea finally broke up the Continents 175 Million ago. From that day forward, for millions of years all the continents wildlife and plants evolved separately. Due to the new found expertise on sailing the oceans, that day closed the Pangaea gap. Totally shuffling of 10's of millions of people worldwide was just a sideshow.
So which was it? Could you be more specific?
[/quote]
Sure, they closed the 175 million yo gap. Animals, people to the New World, crops worldwide shuffled every where else. It's called the "Columbian Exchange". You experience it several times a day without knowing it. Your coffee every morning (Ethiopia) with sweetner (African sugar cane). Breakfast was eggs (Domesticated SE Asia waterfowl) on tortilla (maze from Mexico). The list is almost endless. Go into your local supermarket veg/ fruit section. 100% nothing you see was available 500 years ago in your area. One day- doesn't matter who did it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

analhamster wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:32 am
Good lord AH. If you actually believe all of Europe had this ocean tech in the 1490's, you are either naive or an idiot. Probably both. Vast majority of every body else was doing the slave oared galleys from Roman times.And did for another 300 years-ie Battle of Lapanto.
Just the same thing for you over and over isn't it, you always try to present yourself as knowledgeable and attempt to lecture on things you know nothing about, then you just go ahead and expose yourself as an ignorant moron. The muslim states around the med were still relying on galleys, the western powers were all building sailing ships with the same tech. Britain and France had exactly the same tech as Spain and Portugal.
Dude, please stop. It's embarrassing. actually beyond. You have no idea what you are talking about.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

So, Marco Polo ROWED all the way to China?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:48 am
Dude, please stop. It's embarrassing. actually beyond. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Not unexpectedly, you're wrong. The British had ships landing in North America just 5 years after Columbus. The Dutch and the French weren't far behind. If there had been some kind of technology gap it would have taken decades to overcome.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 am
megman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:19 am
More like 25 million and was over after 4 years, not 520 and counting. Blip. I'll wait for someone to ask me to explain. I'll give a hint. It started with the breakup of the Pangaean Continent 330 million years ago,
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:06 am Pangaea finally broke up the Continents 175 Million ago. From that day forward, for millions of years all the continents wildlife and plants evolved separately. Due to the new found expertise on sailing the oceans, that day closed the Pangaea gap. Totally shuffling of 10's of millions of people worldwide was just a sideshow.
So which was it? Could you be more specific?
[/quote]
Sure, they closed the 175 million yo gap. Animals, people to the New World, crops worldwide shuffled every where else. It's called the "Columbian Exchange". You experience it several times a day without knowing it. Your coffee every morning (Ethiopia) with sweetner (African sugar cane). Breakfast was eggs (Domesticated SE Asia waterfowl) on tortilla (maze from Mexico). The list is almost endless. Go into your local supermarket veg/ fruit section. 100% nothing you see was available 500 years ago in your area. One day- doesn't matter who did it.
[/quote]
You give 2 different dates 100's of million years apart, in 2 different posts on the same page in the same thread.

You need to get your Encyclopedia Britannica books on the right pages before you start spewing.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Well you're right about it being embarrassing. You'll just never learn who is being embarrassed every time, over and over and over again.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And couple of course the major bad side of the "Columbian exchange". Invasive species. For example, went barefoot last week during the warm weather. Got a couple of stickers. Thistle seeds in the wheat seed brought over by the Ukranian immigrants to the Midwest back in the 1880's. My whole land is overrun by mesquites- steppes of Asia.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:06 am And couple of course the major bad side of the "Columbian exchange". Invasive species. For example, went barefoot last week during the warm weather. Got a couple of stickers. Thistle seeds in the wheat seed brought over by the Ukranian immigrants to the Midwest back in the 1880's. My whole land is overrun by mesquites- steppes of Asia.
Wow. Your whole 1/4 acre?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

spudoc wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:56 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:37 pm Doesn't matter speculating "someone else" didn't do it.
Not unexpectedly, you're wrong. The British had ships landing in North America just 5 years after Columbus. The Dutch and the French weren't far behind. If there had been some kind of technology gap it would have taken decades to overcome.
Took them a century or more to catch up. But they all had the same MO as the Spanish and Portugese. Unlike the interior E countries- they faced W and the Atlantic.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:09 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:06 am And couple of course the major bad side of the "Columbian exchange". Invasive species. For example, went barefoot last week during the warm weather. Got a couple of stickers. Thistle seeds in the wheat seed brought over by the Ukranian immigrants to the Midwest back in the 1880's. My whole land is overrun by mesquites- steppes of Asia.
I'm guessing Columbus blessed us 520 years later with a mesquite plague the size of Europe.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:14 am
megman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:09 am
I'm guessing Columbus blessed us 520 years later with a mesquite plague the size of Europe.
Prosopis spp has been in North America since the Pliocene era and its wood is dated 3300 yr BP.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:33 pm
captquint wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:16 pm June 28th 1914 11:15am The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand led to easily 100 million deaths.
Wasn't that when the earthworms migrated from Pennsylvania?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 am
captquint wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:16 pm June 28th 1914 11:15am The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand led to easily 100 million deaths.
They didn't migrate, they got smooshed between the bedrock and the glacier.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: / About died laughing. Funny as hell.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 am An educated person would have learned by now not to proclaim he is a know it all after reading his latest book. Time after time he is embarrassed, but i digress, i did say an educated person
STFU ThirdRail, you ignorant fuck. Get electrocuted on the 3rd rail and do us a favor because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:46 am Oh i think i do as the rest of UJ. You're a Down Syndrome, ugly, white guy bitch who eats shit that his old Roberto Duran looking wife cooks because you had to order a mail bride who is still getting dick at her gym. Did i miss any facts?
You have a lot of hate in you dude because I've done well in life, married well and been successful. That's childish and it's called "jealousy".

I'm actually pretty damn happy with my life and because I've saved a boatload of money I and my wife have a lot to look forward to when we retire together. That will happen shortly and I hope you can work hard enough in your life to do the same with an SO, even if it's a guy or a fat pig, that you'll most likely end up with. :lol: OK, sorry, I'm just kidding with you.

All you're doing is getting all jealous because you don't have what I have and apparently you don't think you can manage to do as well. Trust me, work hard and you can do the same. ;)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:59 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:52 am
ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:46 am Oh i think i do as the rest of UJ. You're a Down Syndrome, ugly, white guy bitch who eats shit that his old Roberto Duran looking wife cooks because you had to order a mail bride who is still getting dick at her gym. Did i miss any facts?
You have a lot of hate in you dude because I've done well in life, married well and been successful. That's childish and it's called "jealousy".

I'm actually pretty damn happy with my life and because I've saved a boatload of money I and my wife have a lot to look forward to when we retire together. That will happen shortly and I hope you can work hard enough in your life to do the same with an SO, even if it's a guy or a fat pig, that you'll most likely end up with. :lol: OK, sorry, I'm just kidding with you.

All you're doing is getting all jealous because you don't have what I have and apparently you don't think you can manage to do as well. Trust me, work hard and you can do the same. ;)
ner

And you're a dreamer. You're wife is an ugly man faced Roberto Duran, you're a middle income earner and you have Down Syndrome. You can preach your lies til you're blue in the face but when you turn your computer off you are exactly what we all know. Maybe you should create a 14th personality who is more believable.
:lol: Nah, you are an ignorant fucking cunt. You are the liar you little pussy. A sick fucking nasty ignorant piece of shit that has nothing better to do but be a worthless piece of shit making up shit, when I'm speaking fact that a girl like you is jealous of.

OK my little child bitch. Post a picture of YOU or your SO. I've already done that and you are too much of a pussy to do what I have already done.

I'm sure your mom and dad are ashamed of you too, you sorry piece of shit. :roll:

I'll go on and live my awesome life whilst a sorry fuck like you keeps making up shit, you ignorant fuckface pussy. :roll:

Why don't you PM me big man so we can discuss what a liar and pussy you are further?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

LOL, I know I shouldn't do this but maybe I should shut this fag 3rd fail up and post just ONE of my 401k's so he can cry like the little bitch he is since he's so much of a fucking loser and a pussy that he's jealous that I have some money.

Fuck man, just like Quint, the bitches must be twins.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 am PM you? Why are you trying to offer me your ugly Roberto Duran wife? No Thanks!
Maybe you should just STFU before you piss me off. I think I'm giving you some good advice you ignorant fucking faggot.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:11 am
ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 am PM you? Why are you trying to offer me your ugly Roberto Duran wife? No Thanks!
Maybe you should just STFU before you piss me off. I think I'm giving you some good advice you ignorant fucking faggot.
Post a recent pic of the Roberto Duran horseface.
Post a picture of your mom who is a whore that you suck the Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! cum out of you ignorant scumbag.

I'm highly offended of you disrespecting me and calling me a liar when I'm telling you nothing the truth.

Why do you act like a little child and a liar? Didn't your own fucking dad teach you not to do that?

Still no picture of you or your SO bitch. I guess you're too busy sucking your boyfriend's dick. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

ThirdRail wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:11 am
Please do. Mr. 6'1 230 lb soft, puffy cheek, tough guy
I PM'ed you pussy boy. Reply and give me the specifics you ignorant little faggot. It's definitely on. Trust me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fucking little pussy. I ran him. Good night 3rd little bitch.

Bitch is disrespecting me for no reason except that he's jealous of me. Trust me, people like that are sad.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

8-)