The whistleblower complaint

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Re: The whistleblower complaint

Post by PimpDaddy »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:14 pm
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Trump is the real whistleblower. I look forward to the impeachment trial, it will blow the lid off DECADES of graft between intelligence and state departments. You guys snivel about emoluments, which in Trump's case appear to be hotel bookings. If his sons used his office for personal gain, then they should all fry. If Trump fries too, in the face of the facts, out he goes.

Then I hope this all goes down in history and is taught in screwels that a huge federal beaurocracy is the worst that can happen to a nation.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:53 pm Trump is the real whistleblower.
I literally laughed out loud when I saw that defense line, I guess they knew their audience :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

That is how this will turn out. If he's cashing in like all those before him, except maybe Carter or Ford, he needs to be sacked.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Why else would this be brought new to light again?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... joe-biden/

You gonna trot out the old, "It doesn't matter if it looks bad. It's not illegal!" trope?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:16 pm Why else would this be brought new to light again?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... joe-biden/

You gonna trot out the old, "It doesn't matter if it looks bad. It's not illegal!" trope?
By all means impose legislation to curb the legal corruption in US politics. Trump won't because him and his kids are currently doing it, but guess what, not what he is getting impeached for.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Using a foreign government for political purposes.

It will be argued that he was preceded by an equal but waaaaay worse conspiracy with the previous administration.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:28 pm Using a foreign government for political purposes.

It will be argued that he was preceded by an equal but waaaaay worse conspiracy with the previous administration.
It could be argued that space aliens made him do it, but that won't be true either. He did the crime and fessed up already. this defense line of 'derr well dey did dis' may play alright in the echo chamber, but it doesn't actually address the case in any way.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:28 pm Using a foreign government for political purposes.

It could be argued that space aliens made him do it, but that won't be true either. He did the crime and fessed up already. this defense line of 'derr well dey did dis' may play alright in the echo chamber, but it doesn't actually address the case in any way.
But..but...but + find some implausible way to go on the attack.

Classic Chumpism, and his MAGAts will lap up this splooge as usual. :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The 40% who still view chump favourably are immune to facts sure enough, but even Nixon had 30% on side at the endpoint. And he at least had the sense to hide his tapes rather than proudly release them with the claim they were perfect tapes. Pelosi has this well in hand, she's just going to keep it focused on the crime he has straight up admitted. It seems the basic hold up on impeachment to date has simply been the entirely correct belief that the american voting public is on the whole rather stupid. But this one is so simple. Subpoeana the people who covered it up and make them admit they saw the red flags on national TV, subpoeana Giuliani who will either take the 5th or extravagantly fuck it up on national TV. Subpoena the full transcript they had the sense to hide in the secret server. Subpoena the other conversations they hid in the secret server just for shits n' giggles. There's solid months of daily hits here, and the defense even with most of it hidden is so pathetic that polls already show majority support for impeachment. The GOP are going to crumble, it won't reach impeachment because he'll resign like Nixon when the political cover starts to crumble is my current prediction.

And then you have Pence in 2020, not such an insane fuckwit to be sure, but not a guy who'd have won the primary. He secured the vote of the more religiously insane component of the big tent, but you still need the guy at the top of the ticket who isn't a religious nut. Plus he'll be hugely damaged by the pardons he'll have to issue before election night.

Rejoice ye Americans, healthcare and gun control are going to improve.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

[*]u
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:53 pm Trump is the real whistleblower. I look forward to the impeachment trial, it will blow the lid off DECADES of graft between intelligence and state departments. You guys snivel about emoluments, which in Trump's case appear to be hotel bookings. If his sons used his office for personal gain, then they should all fry. If Trump fries too, in the face of the facts, out he goes.

Then I hope this all goes down in history and is taught in screwels that a huge federal beaurocracy is the worst that can happen to a nation.
I'm surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be, that someone in here is parroting the Trump the whistleblower thing.
wut?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Wut wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:38 pm [*]u
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:53 pm Trump is the real whistleblower. I look forward to the impeachment trial, it will blow the lid off DECADES of graft between intelligence and state departments. You guys snivel about emoluments, which in Trump's case appear to be hotel bookings. If his sons used his office for personal gain, then they should all fry. If Trump fries too, in the face of the facts, out he goes.

I'm surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be, that someone in here is parroting the Trump the whistleblower thing.
Lot's of folks got copied on those talking points, including Pelosi ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:04 pm The 40% who still view chump favourably are immune to facts sure enough, but even Nixon had 30% on side at the endpoint. And he at least had the sense to hide his tapes rather than proudly release them with the claim they were perfect tapes. Pelosi has this well in hand, she's just going to keep it focused on the crime he has straight up admitted. It seems the basic hold up on impeachment to date has simply been the entirely correct belief that the american voting public is on the whole rather stupid. But this one is so simple. Subpoeana the people who covered it up and make them admit they saw the red flags on national TV, subpoeana Giuliani who will either take the 5th or extravagantly fuck it up on national TV. Subpoena the full transcript they had the sense to hide in the secret server. Subpoena the other conversations they hid in the secret server just for shits n' giggles. There's solid months of daily hits here, and the defense even with most of it hidden is so pathetic that polls already show majority support for impeachment. The GOP are going to crumble, it won't reach impeachment because he'll resign like Nixon when the political cover starts to crumble is my current prediction.

And then you have Pence in 2020, not such an insane fuckwit to be sure, but not a guy who'd have won the primary. He secured the vote of the more religiously insane component of the big tent, but you still need the guy at the top of the ticket who isn't a religious nut. Plus he'll be hugely damaged by the pardons he'll have to issue before election night.

Rejoice ye Americans, healthcare and gun control are going to improve.
The House Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani for documents as part of its impeachment inquiry into the president.

In a letter to Giuliani dated Monday (9/30), the heads of three House committees asked for information related to the president and his lawyer’s efforts to get Ukraine’s government to investigate the Biden family. They wrote that House Democrats’ probe "includes an investigation of credible allegations that [Giuliani] acted as an agent of the President in a scheme to advance his personal political interests by abusing the power of the Office of the President."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics ... index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/p ... 27ing-news

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... t-inquiry/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... WF24H?il=0

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49887283
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was among administration officials who listened in on the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, a senior State Department official said Monday, a disclosure that ties the State Department more closely to the House impeachment inquiry.

Mr. Pompeo’s participation on the call hasn’t been previously reported. Last week, a State Department official disputed the contention in a complaint filed under federal whistleblower laws by a Central Intelligence Agency officer that another top State Department official, counselor Ulrich Brechbuhl, listened in on the call.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/mcconnell- ... eakingnews
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Frankly I'm tired of all this winning.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sure he’s deflecting. But this stench has been going on for decades with almost every administration. Partisan hackery benefits the status quo. Keep it up ladies.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Laying the foundation for an insanity plea?

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

We libs should start keeping score on how many times the "both sides" argument is used. It's like they really don't wanna discuss Trump anymore :D
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It’s no longer a discussion.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:04 pm We libs should start keeping score on how many times the "both sides" argument is used. It's like they really don't wanna discuss Trump anymore :D
But...But....But

Like "the other side does it" is a rational excuse for doing it yourself, even if whoever did something like it.

Stupid argument for clueless people! ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:04 pm We libs should start keeping score on how many times the "both sides" argument is used. It's like they really don't wanna discuss Trump anymore :D
But...But....But

Like "the other side does it" is a rational excuse for doing it yourself, even if whoever did something like it.

But...But....But

I'm sitting in their restaurant and I see the owner and call him over to my table and point out the cockroach in my baked potato and he tells me lots of other restaurants have cockroaches.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:15 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 pm
But...But....But

But...But....But

I'm sitting in their restaurant and I see the owner and call him over to my table and point out the cockroach in my baked potato and he tells me lots of other restaurants have cockroaches.
Regardless, it's a Deep State cockroach
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

All restaurants have cockroaches. They should all have to get rid of them.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Ah, but he doesn't want to address his cockroach
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »