The one exact date down to the minute

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: The one exact date down to the minute

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 am
captquint wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 am This is a strange forum, one person desperately trying convince us of his wealth and the other his intelligence
Agree- AH is sure losing on the later.

"latter"
I blame Biker.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:44 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 am
captquint wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 am This is a strange forum, one person desperately trying convince us of his wealth and the other his intelligence
Agree- AH is sure losing on the later.

"latter"
Ladder
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Laddy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Well I have a solution that I doubt AH will accept. I suggest maybe Thursday night we square off on a knowledge of history thread. Other UJR's supply the questions, we answer to best of our knowledge. He will have to swear on his honor not to use "Google". I won't need to swear because I won't need it. Other UJR's judge the winner at the end. What say you, AH? Care to back your words? Heck- UJR kicks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Only way that's happening is live on webcams
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:05 am Well I have a solution that I doubt AH will accept. I suggest maybe Thursday night we square off on a knowledge of history thread. Other UJR's supply the questions, we answer to best of our knowledge. He will have to swear on his honor not to use "Google". I won't need to swear because I won't need it. Other UJR's judge the winner at the end. What say you, AH? Care to back your words? Heck- UJR kicks.
Maybe you guys can meet at a restaurant in NJ. FSF’s wife can be judge.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

captquint wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:12 am Only way that's happening is live on webcams

Will they be topless? If they are I may have to drink first.
Last edited by Stapes on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Meanwhile back at the outhouse things are piling up.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 am
captquint wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:12 am Only way that's happening is live on webcams

Will they be topless? If they are I may have to drink first.
You should be drinking anyway
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Nah, we will come up with a flashy promotional. "Rumble in the Library"- Nah. "Battle of the Books". Nah- too old school. OK, I've got it. "War of UJR Mental Superiority". Of course, not much to crow about knowing the average UJR'r.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

You're mental alright....
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

You have to admit a possible Thursday AH/ WTC Thursday smackdown is damn more entertaining than watching FSF/ old Smoke44 bang away on the keyboards at each other on every other thread.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 am You're mental alright....
If it happens, You won't be involved since we don't need UJR's like yourself asking "What year did the Martians visit Earth?" Mental, indeed.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:41 am
megman wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 am You're mental alright....
If it happens, You won't be involved since we don't need UJR's like yourself asking "What year did the Martians visit Earth?" Mental, indeed.
You still didn't answer how Marco Polo got to China.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:29 am
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:18 am
analhamster wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:39 pm WTC tends to do this when he's caught pretending to be an expert on something, he just doubles down and starts pulling shit from his ass. There was no distinction in technology between Western European naval powers at that point because it was a pretty open area in terms of trade, information and technology. People with the knowledge travelled between countries, and the wars and skirmishes that broke out every few years resulted in ships built in one country being captured by another. There was no secret naval technology possessed only by spain.
Son. I've forgotten more history in my entire life than you will ever learn in yours.
I can learn more history in the next 60 seconds than your inferior neurological infrastructure can retain with a lifetime of training. You reliably humiliate yourself every single time you try to appear knowledgeable on any topic.
I understand your frustration. When faced with the prospect of talking with someone who's knowledge of History vastly and I mean vastly outclasses your own, You lash out. I would do the same thing but I respect anyone that has more knowledge on this subject than me. And it's not you, not even close.
Uh huh. Notice how you couldn't address the simple point I raised that technology, and ships themselves, were exchanged across europe by that time. Spain didn't have secret ships, that's something you simply made up to fit your mistake. Notice also that you suggesting you know more than me led to a wave of people laughing at you. That's one you should ponder.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 am You have to admit a possible Thursday AH/ WTC Thursday smackdown is damn more entertaining than watching FSF/ old Smoke44 bang away on the keyboards at each other on every other thread.
Well that does sound awesome. I mean it is Valentine's day and I kind of have plans to do cocktails and a comedy show with a lady who will then suck my winky and let me do stuff to her butthole, but I will cancel that at once in order to spend the evening comparing historical knowledge with a moron. I recognise a better offer when I hear one.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

while it is very easy to be spell bound at the importance of the guy that captained the ships that led to the discovery of the new world. I, myself, am more impressed with the dude that rode in the crows nest. That must have been a hell of a ride. talk about seasick on steroids.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:57 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 am You have to admit a possible Thursday AH/ WTC Thursday smackdown is damn more entertaining than watching FSF/ old Smoke44 bang away on the keyboards at each other on every other thread.
Well that does sound awesome. I mean it is Valentine's day and I kind of have plans to do cocktails and a comedy show with a lady who will then suck my winky and let me do stuff to her butthole, but I will cancel that at once in order to spend the evening comparing historical knowledge with a moron. I recognise a better offer when I hear one.
If you could go ahead and post pics of said butthole that would be great. Thanks!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I think suggesting that I take pictures of her butthole to post for a forum full of degenerates may result in the evening ending badly. Maybe after I'm done and before I cut her up for disposal, but I think it would have to be post mortem.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 pm I think suggesting that I take pictures of her butthole to post for a forum full of degenerates may result in the evening ending badly. Maybe after I'm done and before I cut her up for disposal, but I think it would have to be post mortem.
Dinner on Fleet Street?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 pm I think suggesting that I take pictures of her butthole to post for a forum full of degenerates may result in the evening ending badly. Maybe after I'm done and before I cut her up for disposal, but I think it would have to be post mortem.
If it's post mortem you can get titty pics too.
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Wut wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 pm
You want pictures of my feet in the titty slippers? That's pretty sick dude.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 pm
Maybe you can get me s pair on your next outing.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:34 am
analhamster wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 pm
Maybe you can get me s pair on your next outing.
I'll send you some matching socks

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Not long enough to be worn in Bermuda.
wut?