best fucking movie ever

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Hyperv12
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: best fucking movie ever

Post by Hyperv12 »

As I recall he was trying to open something and something slipped and his elbow caught her cheek. His mistake was expecting anything but grief on UJ.

My photoshopping skills are less than yours alas.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 am So you can see me giving you the finger via my tablet's camera? I've toldyou where I post from. Dont show up at my house, I have no candy for you.
:lol: but no, I can't do that. Every time you post, the board records your IP address. We have an extension that does a reverse IP, which roughly indicates from where you posted. Some times very roughly as to be almost inaccurate, some times within a few blocks of where you did post. For me, I live just west of Orlando, yet most of the time the extension reverse-IPs my location as in Kansas(?!). But when I post from my phone while driving around it'll show me posting all over the central portion of Florida, and almost to the very block I posted from. My brother-in-law lives outside Florence SC, yet when I visited them and posted, it showed I was somewhere around Myrtle Beach. Close enough.

Without doxxing you, your IP shows you vaguely (and I mean *vaguely*) between northwest of Chicago to east of Rockford. But there is no house or identifiable building nearby. So no sweets for me. That's all I really need to know about your location. If, fr'instance, you kept writing you were posting from LA or London, but your reverse-IP keeps saying your current location, I'd know there's something skunky about your story. For the most part, we use the reverse-IP extension for those folks who like to say "Hello from Paris!" when their reverse-IP shows them consistently around Moscow. Without using an industrial strength VPN, they are where they post from. And why go through all that effort for a tiny pointless shit-hole board like ours?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:05 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 am So you can see me giving you the finger via my tablet's camera? I've toldyou where I post from. Dont show up at my house, I have no candy for you.
:lol: but no, I can't do that. Every time you post, the board records your IP address. We have an extension that does a reverse IP, which roughly indicates from where you posted. Some times very roughly as to be almost inaccurate, some times within a few blocks of where you did post. For me, I live just west of Orlando, yet most of the time the extension reverse-IPs my location as in Kansas(?!). But when I post from my phone while driving around it'll show me posting all over the central portion of Florida, and almost to the very block I posted from. My brother-in-law lives outside Florence SC, yet when I visited them and posted, it showed I was somewhere around Myrtle Beach. Close enough.

Without doxxing you, your IP shows you vaguely (and I mean *vaguely*) between northwest of Chicago to east of Rockford. But there is no house or identifiable building nearby. So no sweets for me. That's all I really need to know about your location. If, fr'instance, you kept writing you were posting from LA or London, but your reverse-IP keeps saying your current location, I'd know there's something skunky about your story. For the most part, we use the reverse-IP extension for those folks who like to say "Hello from Paris!" when their reverse-IP shows them consistently around Moscow. Without using an industrial strength VPN, they are where they post from. And why go through all that effort for a tiny pointless shit-hole board like ours?
Hello from Paris!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Once when my daughter was here her Snapchat had her in the middle of the ocean well off Bermuda, those services aren’t as good as you’d think they’d be. It may have improved since then.
wut?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:13 pm Hello from Paris!
:lol: Kassell Germany!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:29 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:13 pm Hello from Paris!
:lol: Kassell Germany!
WTF !!!
I set my VPN for Paris !!! :evil:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Wut wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 pm Once when my daughter was here her Snapchat had her in the middle of the ocean well off Bermuda, those services aren’t as good as you’d think they’d be. It may have improved since then.
Exactly! But it's all we have for this phpBB board. I have real idea why my IP location is just outside Wichita, but there it is, usually. Other times it's much closer, to a nondescript building in an old industrial park about five miles north of me, nowhere near an AT&T Internet facility. In reality, I live about four miles directly north of Universal Studios. But we really don't need to know where any one lives exactly, just enough to know about where they say they're from.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Back to movies. There is one movie that was ever critically acclaimed and would never truly fit in a discussion of the greatest movie ever but I have always considered it a fun watch. It is A Knight’s Tale with Heath Ledger.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Nothing "skunky" about it, super-chief. It's almost like I don't want people pinpointing my location, isnt it? You can hide yours too, with the same product I use. Order it here: https://www.expressvpn.com/order.
Though, 🎶to be faaaaaaaaaiiiiir🎵, I wouldn't put doxing past you, what with the whole "one set of rules for me, one set of rules for everyone else" approach to administrating you adhere to.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:04 pm Nothing "skunky" about it, super-chief. It's almost like I don't want people pinpointing my location, isnt it? You can hide yours too, with the same product I use. Order it here: https://www.expressvpn.com/order.
I have my own VPN, but I don't use it for things like this stupid board. I can understand why you might want to hide your location, and that's perfectly fine. I'm not worried about members like you and that vast majority of others. Just spammers, mostly, and a few malicious troll accounts. You're cool, buddy, hide away! :ugeek:
Though, 🎶to be faaaaaaaaaiiiiir🎵, I wouldn't put doxing past you, what with the whole "one set of rules for me, one set of rules for everyone else" approach to administrating you adhere to.
No, dude, those rules apply to all of us, including me. I'm not going to dox any member of this board, not because I maybe couldn't if I really wanted to, but because I really don't want to. Everyone here has their right to privacy on this anonymous board, and I expect every one here to respect that. Including myself.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:11 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:04 pm Nothing "skunky" about it, super-chief. It's almost like I don't want people pinpointing my location, isnt it? You can hide yours too, with the same product I use. Order it here: https://www.expressvpn.com/order.
I have my own VPN, but I don't use it for things like this stupid board. I can understand why you might want to hide your location, and that's perfectly fine. I'm not worried about members like you and that vast majority of others. Just spammers, mostly, and a few malicious troll accounts. You're cool, buddy, hide away! :ugeek:
I hide mine for all my online activity. The last thing I need is some Amazon seller tracking me down. (I buy SHITLOADS of stuff on Amazon; Has anyone told Stapes they won't allow sales of Confederate flag merchandise on Amazon anymore? He's gonna be disappointed)
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Hyperv12 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:42 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:58 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:16 pm
Hyperv12 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:05 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:55 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:03 pm
I see you joined UJR pretty early (Jan-19). Were you in old UJ? Apologies if you were, It's been so long ago, I've forgotten most of the people on there.
It's Boy Retard. Another alt account.
Nope Laddie.
Hyperv12 is a long time UJer
I remain unconvinced.
I joined UJ not long after the Eric Gifford is Leet hack back when Hoover still had a little money to feed the hamsters and he actually still posted, Who’s post count was in the 30-35K range, Smurph was a newbie, there were a bunch of wimmin posting Sugarnotch, DP, Blondie in a Benz, Squirt,Butt_Unit, Evvan was still with Maverik, Scottatron was alive, Yosh & FSF competed for craziest on the board. Gunzen hadn’t hit his wife yet, Paint a Hawkfan was a funny thread and the welcome of choice was POST TITS YOU FILTHY NOOB SCUM! Ah the good ole days.
I even remember back from the "old days", we had a member from Down Under. Anyone remember that Aussie and what his nic was? He always posted at night due to the time difference.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I live here.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

You are probably thinking of Scottatron.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i dont think scottatron died...i hope not

the other aussie was diabolik
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

porky wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:36 pm i dont think scottatron died...i hope not

I think Kayaman died, not Scottatron.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I don't remember who he was. Just remember a long time ago he posted a video (probably not his) from nearby. 2nd floor apt balcony overlooking the parking lot next to a creek. Flash flood washing all the vehicles downstream.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 pm I don't remember who he was. Just remember a long time ago he posted a video (probably not his) from nearby. 2nd floor apt balcony overlooking the parking lot next to a creek. Flash flood washing all the vehicles downstream.
Diabolik, the "epitome of UR" was his title. I found the UR forum after he posted a vid of a Thai village being swamped over during a tsunami. Went from being dry to up past chest high in about four minutes. The stuff of nightmares! :surprised:
Hyperv12
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Hyperv12 »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:37 pm

I think Kayaman died, not Scottatron.
I hope you’re right for Scottatrons sake. I can’t remember exactly who told me he was but maybe I was being misled, it was a UJr I remember that so it’s possible.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:41 pm

I actually did not realize we had more than 1 Australian ever on UJ.
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:31 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 pm I don't remember who he was. Just remember a long time ago he posted a video (probably not his) from nearby. 2nd floor apt balcony overlooking the parking lot next to a creek. Flash flood washing all the vehicles downstream.
Diabolik, the "epitome of UR" was his title. I found the UR forum after he posted a vid of a Thai village being swamped over during a tsunami. Went from being dry to up past chest high in about four minutes. The stuff of nightmares! :surprised:
Didn't Zod post on UJ? Pretty sure he was an Aussie.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Pretty sure he ded too. Cancer?