Trump shot

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Trump shot

Post by CHEEZY17 »

SS chief and DEI hire Cheatle inexplicably showed up to the Republican convention and it didnt go well. Senators cornered her:

Heres her running from questions

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:47 am SS chief and DEI hire Cheatle inexplicably showed up to the Republican convention and it didnt go well.
I dont think she had a choice. She had to show up after what happened
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:47 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:47 am SS chief and DEI hire Cheatle inexplicably showed up to the Republican convention and it didnt go well.
there is absolutely no way she keeps her job after that fiasco in Butler.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:18 pm
100% agree, but she had to show up at the RNC to give the appearance that she inspected Trump's current detail. She'll be gone by Monday
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:06 pm
100% agree, but she had to show up at the RNC to give the appearance that she inspected Trump's current detail. She'll be gone by Monday
Because the kid missed?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:39 pm
Because the kid missed?
Because of the kid:
1. Got through security with a rangefinder
2. Got on top of the roof
3.Had a chance to fire his weapon.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:39 pm
Because the kid missed?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Note to secret service. Have someone checking the top of any elevated location that is within 500 yards of a clear view of whoever you are protecting. Think like a person that has a target rifle and where they would want to be sitting. And then either make them completely unavailable to anyone or post someone there or (at least) going by there every 2 or 3 minutes checking for activity.
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Well, Biker has finally convinced me. How could I have been so blind? :|
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:24 pm Well, Biker has finally convinced me. How could I have been so blind? :|
That Trump survived an assassination attempt? I guess you believed it was some sort of MAGAt conspiracy theory

Dupe
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:46 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:24 pm Well, Biker has finally convinced me. How could I have been so blind? :|
That Trump survived an assassination attempt? I guess you believed it was some sort of MAGAt conspiracy theory

Dupe
I believe it was some sort of MAGAt conspiracy with the same sincerity that I believe it was a leftist conspiracy.

Which is to say, none at all. No conspiracy from any side, no side to blame. A lone kid with a gun and a goal.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Senator Hawley: Whistleblowers Most of Trump Security Working Rally Were Not Even Secret Service

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... ost-trump/
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:55 pm

Dupe
I believe it was some sort of MAGAt conspiracy with the same sincerity that I believe it was a leftist conspiracy.

Which is to say, none at all. No conspiracy from any side, no side to blame. A lone kid with a gun and a goal.
Not one single person in this thread thinks its a leftist conspiracy so take that bullshit strawman elsewhere

However, its more than just some sick rando at play here, for there were clear lapses in security. But according to you leftists, that amounts to righties thinking that the Establishment was behind it
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:15 pm

Dupe

Not one single person in this thread thinks its a leftist conspiracy so take that bullshit strawman elsewhere

However, its more than just some sick rando at play here, for there were clear lapses in security. But according to you leftists, that amounts to righties thinking that the Establishment was behind it
From your reply to my reply back from the second page of this topic:
Sorry chief, this shit is all on the leftists. Own it
I let this go then, I had other fish to fry and all this business is just not my personal concern. I'm happy Trump was no more affected by this attempt besides his ear tip. Political assassinations are *not* the American way, hopefully we won't go too far that way into becoming a "shithole county". Besides, according to your righties, leftists aren't too good with guns. What are we supposed to own other than your reputed strawman?

But it sure seems like you were making it a "leftist conspiracy" with that comment. Was there something else we were supposed to make of those words?

I mean, if it was an leftist conspiracy, somehow I didn't get the phone call. No lefty group called me about that $50 donation I made to Nikki Haley's campaign, and no one (yet) has called me about that lifetime NRA membership of mine. I just don't know what you think me or any other leftist is supposed to own here.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:42 pm Note to secret service. Have someone checking the top of any elevated location that is within 500 yards of a clear view of whoever you are protecting. Think like a person that has a target rifle and where they would want to be sitting. And then either make them completely unavailable to anyone or post someone there or (at least) going by there every 2 or 3 minutes checking for activity.
They could have had a drone or two in the air for surveillance, or are those only useful half a world away to kill brown people?
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:56 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:15 pm

Dupe

From your reply to my reply back from the second page of this topic:
Sorry chief, this shit is all on the leftists. Own it
I let this go then, I had other fish to fry and all this business is just not my personal concern. I'm happy Trump was no more affected by this attempt besides his ear tip. Political assassinations are *not* the American way, hopefully we won't go too far that way into becoming a "shithole county". Besides, according to your righties, leftists aren't too good with guns. What are we supposed to own other than your reputed strawman?

But it sure seems like you were making it a "leftist conspiracy" with that comment. Was there something else we were supposed to make of those words?

I mean, if it was an leftist conspiracy, somehow I didn't get the phone call. No lefty group called me about that $50 donation I made to Nikki Haley's campaign, and no one (yet) has called me about that lifetime NRA membership of mine. I just don't know what you think me or any other leftist is supposed to own here.
The shooter was a Trump hating leftist. Was his politics the root of what happened? Probably not, as it was more than likely mental illness, but it doesnt deter from the fact that his politics choose the target
wood
Forum Newbie

Post by wood »

interesting stuff

Biker

Post by Biker »

More things not happening

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:05 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:42 pm Note to secret service. Have someone checking the top of any elevated location that is within 500 yards of a clear view of whoever you are protecting. Think like a person that has a target rifle and where they would want to be sitting. And then either make them completely unavailable to anyone or post someone there or (at least) going by there every 2 or 3 minutes checking for activity.
They could have had a drone or two in the air for surveillance, or are those only useful half a world away to kill brown people?
If I had been in charge of the Secret Service, I would definitely use drones. I have seen first had how useful they are to scout out large areas in a small amount of time. I had a kid that used to bring one to my ranch and it was incredible how quickly you could cover a huge amount of area. It sort of hard to imagine that isn't one of the first things they set up when they have an area to secure. Also some motion sensor cameras set up in out of the way places that you feel need surveillance.

they even reported yesterday that the 20 year old shooter had surveyed the site that same day with a drone that they found in his car. If that turns out to be true, that's just one more nail in the secret service coffin.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Supposedly DEI hire Cheatle has resigned.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:04 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:05 pm
If I had been in charge of the Secret Service, I would definitely use drones. I have seen first had how useful they are to scout out large areas in a small amount of time. I had a kid that used to bring one to my ranch and it was incredible how quickly you could cover a huge amount of area. It sort of hard to imagine that isn't one of the first things they set up when they have an area to secure. Also some motion sensor cameras set up in out of the way places that you feel need surveillance.

they even reported yesterday that the 20 year old shooter had surveyed the site that same day with a drone that they found in his car. If that turns out to be true, that's just one more nail in the secret service coffin.
Home inspectors use them to look at roofs they can't see from the ground. Drones usefulness is well known to pretty much anyone that has seen their capabilities.

The more I think about this, the more baffling it becomes that they don't use them. It's almost as if the Secret Service has to stay stuck in the 60s and their men in black outfits and can't adapt in real time like the rest of the world. It's amazing there haven't been more close calls.