Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:11 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:59 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:51 pm Damn. Who knew there were that many Trumpers in India?
india was the country 12 months ago that just blew my mind. they have the biggest concentration of people in the smallest area. Not known for their hygiene or anything and people just living on top of people and yet they had hardly any cases when the rest of every country around them were just boiling over. I assumed they just weren't testing and reporting it. I have no idea how they kept it out back then.
I was reading about it and their leader Modi put in place a pretty severe lockdown and implored everyone to wear masks. They kept the tiger in the cage, then Modi allowed mass political gatherings and religious festivals start again. I heard some of their crematories are literally melting from constant use.
They should take lessons from the Nazis.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:14 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:51 pm Damn. Who knew there were that many Trumpers in India?
india was the country 12 months ago that just blew my mind. they have the biggest concentration of people in the smallest area. Not known for their hygiene or anything and people just living on top of people and yet they had hardly any cases when the rest of every country around them were just boiling over. I assumed they just weren't testing and reporting it. I have no idea how they kept it out back then.
I was reading about it and their leader Modi put in place a pretty severe lockdown and implored everyone to wear masks. They kept the tiger in the cage, then Modi allowed mass political gatherings and religious festivals start again. I heard some of their crematories are literally melting from constant use.
that sounds about right, but it just proves you can't keep the "tiger in the cage" forever. People just won't tolerate it forever.
Well we see how long it takes to vaccinate a couple hundred million. I don't know how you do another billion or so
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:18 pm
India doesn't have Krupp steel
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:37 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:20 pm
megman wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:18 pm
India doesn't have Krupp steel
India had Churchill to worry about. He was almost as bad as Hitler.
Great Britain was the best thing to ever happen to India
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:57 pm
Including the millions that starved to death on Churchill's orders?
i don't know the story, but if he thinned the herd by millions in the 1940's then he probably did them a favor in the long run.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Hard to blame him for that entirely. Policy mishaps is t the same as murder
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:54 pm Omfg. That's just disturbing video.
And Queef continues with his menthols
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

And Biker continues with irrelevant bullshit and denying the serious pandemic
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Normally, Kumbh Mela lasts four months, but in response to the Covid-19 pandemic Kumbh Mela at Haridwar has been limited to 30 days in April 2021.[105] On 14 April 2021, 943,452 people took a holy dip in the River Ganges.[105] Between 5 and 15 April 2021, 68 seers in Haridwar tested positive for Covid-19.[105] Mahamandaleshwar Kapil Dev Das, head of one of the Hindu akhadas or ascetic councils, died on 15 April 2021 from COVID-19.[105][106]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbh_Mela#COVID-19
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:07 am And Biker continues with irrelevant bullshit and denying the serious pandemic
you have been noticeably absent from the Border Crisis thread. You might find the story of the little central american girl having covid for over 2 weeks with no medicine in a dentention center in San Diego. I covers both the serious border crisis and the serious pandemic. its what we call a 2-fer.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:47 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:07 am And Biker continues with irrelevant bullshit and denying the serious pandemic
you have been noticeably absent from the Border Crisis thread. You might find the story of the little central american girl having covid for over 2 weeks with no medicine in a dentention center in San Diego. I covers both the serious border crisis and the serious pandemic. its what we call a 2-fer.
I'm under no obligation to participate in your circlejerk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Your first annual 'variant booster' is coming.
(Reuters) -Moderna Inc said on Tuesday it had secured a new COVID-19 vaccine supply agreement with Israel for 2022, under which the country has the option to buy doses of one of the company's variant-specific vaccine candidates.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

OH NOES, now I'm gonna have to get a booster passport to buy my shake and bake
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 am OH NOES, now I'm gonna have to get a booster passport to buy my shake and bake
So you like the idea of needing to bring and present special permissions every time you have to go to the store to buy your "Shake and Bake"?

Why?

You don't even like people showing ID to vote, why on Earth would you want to live with this sort of system in place?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Because it doesn't exist
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Actually, it's more a reality than you are capable of being honest about.

Many businesses and Countries, the US included, are working towards vaccine passport systems, and how far those efforts over-reach is entirely in our hands, should we address the potential problems before they occur and add input to these systems creations.

You blindly trust the government and big businesses to just take an inch of liberty in the name of Safety, I get that. However, a lot of people are not that foolish. As both have a long history of taking a mile when given the opportunity.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 am OH NOES, now I'm gonna have to get a booster passport to buy my shake and bake
Cuckolded bitch
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Guess queef never goes anywhere. Just stays where he’s recognized.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 am
Cuckolded bitch
When you gonna get your shots like Biden asked you to?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:49 am
Biker wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:06 am
Cuckolded bitch
When you gonna get your shots like Biden asked you to?
I for one got my first moderna shot last Tuesday.
Got my second Moderna at noon today
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that actually doesn't look all that stunning to me. maybe 100 fires or old fires in that picture.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:35 pm that actually doesn't look all that stunning to me. maybe 100 fires or old fires in that picture.
human life means nothing to you