Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Biker »

Y'all are so comfortable in this whole Trump coup thing that it makes me wonder why you don't want to run against Orange Man Bad again?

Hmmmmmmmm.......
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Still sidestepping that an attempted coup was planned and committed in this country. Deflection and distraction, post after post, you never can confront or admit the reality in front of you. But present a random Twitter user correctly identifying a traitor to the United States, along with quoting the Constitution that traitor violated, and it's DNC money influencing.
Biker

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:59 pm Still sidestepping that an attempted coup was planned and committed in this country. Deflection and distraction, post after post, you never can confront or admit the reality in front of you. But present a random Twitter user correctly identifying a traitor to the United States, along with quoting the Constitution that traitor violated, and it's DNC money influencing.
I'm not sidestepping anything. I'm rejecting your absurd premise. Know the difference
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:06 pm I'm not sidestepping anything. I'm rejecting your absurd premise. Know the difference
And yet, there's court rulings that support my "absurd premise." There's evidence supporting my "absurd premise." There's testimony and guilty pleas that support my "absurd premise." Meanwhile, you are here proclaiming to be a real Democrat with oddly Republican viewpoints, insider CEO knowledge proven wrong with time, regurgitating opinions pulled from the garbage bin for years now. Your entire presentation here is an absurd premise. So yes, as long as you deny reality and promote your anti-democracy excuses for overthrowing the government of this country in favor of a now admitted wannabe dictator, you have no credibility and are absolutely sidestepping everything. Know the difference, indeed.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shit Shows border crisis forces NYC to slash education funds to deal with illegals.

NYC's teachers union sues Mayor Eric Adams over steep cuts to public schools
For months, Adams has argued that slashing city spending – including a $550 million cut in education funding – is necessary to offset the rising costs of New York’s migrant crisis.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... s/4972362/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:09 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:06 pm I'm not sidestepping anything. I'm rejecting your absurd premise. Know the difference
And yet, there's court rulings that support my "absurd premise." There's evidence supporting my "absurd premise." There's testimony and guilty pleas that support my "absurd premise." Meanwhile, you are here proclaiming to be a real Democrat with oddly Republican viewpoints, insider CEO knowledge proven wrong with time, regurgitating opinions pulled from the garbage bin for years now. Your entire presentation here is an absurd premise. So yes, as long as you deny reality and promote your anti-democracy excuses for overthrowing the government of this country in favor of a now admitted wannabe dictator, you have no credibility and are absolutely sidestepping everything. Know the difference, indeed.
A coup requires coordination. There was none of that on Jan 6, save the Feds opening doors for the dopes at the Capitol
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:32 pm A coup requires coordination. There was none of that on Jan 6, save the Feds opening doors for the dopes at the Capitol
Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin fake Trump electors prove that, once again, you don't know the difference. Dope.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

November migrant encounters on US-Mexico border breaks record — with nearly 250K trying to cross
https://nypost.com/2023/12/22/news/2420 ... -november/

‘A Serious Challenge’: Illegal Border Crossings Surge In November To Record High
https://www.dailywire.com/news/a-seriou ... ecord-high

Authorities encountering record number of migrants at the border each day amid unprecedented surge
https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/22/politics ... index.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

There is no border crisis. Just ask SaltyDot and don't believe your eyes
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:16 pm There is no border crisis. Just ask SaltyDot and don't believe your eyes
Sorry, but I read articles from people who actually live near the border.

They're amazingly unconcerned and continue to express their distaste for the continued right-wing propaganda.

Odd.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:43 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:16 pm There is no border crisis. Just ask SaltyDot and don't believe your eyes

They're amazingly unconcerned and continue to express their distaste for the continued right-wing propaganda.

Odd.
I have homes in two border states. In Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchinson CC is filled with them. Here in Arizona, there’s a tent city downtown Phoenix.

So yeah, don’t believe your eyes, believe the leftist cunts that created this
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:13 pm

Odd.
I have homes in two border states. In Dallas, Kay Bailey Hutchinson CC is filled with them. Here in Arizona, there’s a tent city downtown Phoenix.

So yeah, don’t believe your eyes, believe the leftist cunts that created this
It must be hard work being you.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Odd.
https://www.reuters.com/world/migrant-s ... 023-12-20/

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/12/17 ... ncy-order/
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:01 am

Odd.
https://www.reuters.com/world/migrant-s ... 023-12-20/

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/12/17 ... ncy-order/
Yeah, thats why even the Democrat governor of Arizona is sounding the alarm.
Where are you reading these stories? Although I'm sure there are some folks that couldnt care less about Shit Shows lack of border protection.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:54 pm
Cool bot
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:04 pm
So.....another Not Happening, eh? Lots O' Stymie Lulz
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The border crisis is totally not happening and all of the media, both left and right, are totally wrong in their coverage because Salty read a story about some folks that didnt care.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

NY City Mayor Eric Adams signed an Executive order banning the buses carrying migrants to his fair city. 1/ how is that even legal saying who can travel to your city. 2/ seems like Texas Gov Abbott's and others "stunts" have finally hit home. Well played.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:12 pm NY City Mayor Eric Adams signed an Executive order banning the buses carrying migrants to his fair city. 1/ how is that even legal saying who can travel to your city. 2/ seems like Texas Gov Abbott's and others "stunts" have finally hit home. Well played.
It's not a ban, you stupid fuck.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:12 pm NY City Mayor Eric Adams signed an Executive order banning the buses carrying migrants to his fair city. 1/ how is that even legal saying who can travel to your city. 2/ seems like Texas Gov Abbott's and others "stunts" have finally hit home. Well played.
The lap dog responds
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

With facts. Something you were light on.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:56 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 pm
The lap dog responds
Mr. Always Wrong is always wrong. As always.

:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if i was going to attempt a coup to over throw the government of the United States of America, I know I would do it with 2,000 citizens dressed in winter coats and hats and no weapons. In my opinion, a few zip ties would be enough.