Cuz we scared yo'

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Cuz we scared yo'

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:16 pm
analhamster wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:20 am
It's a bank, it would finance the clubbing of baby seals if there was a profit margin and no PR fallout. Thing is, it wouldn't do that because the PR fallout would cost it more money than the soft warm gloves made. It's not all about whether an investment is legal anymore, that's something competent CEOs have to keep in mind.

The main takeaway is her consistent performance interrogating witnesses though. All these righty memes about what a moron she is who can't string a coherent sentence together run up against the fact that she is clearly not.

The typical congresscritter will begin by thanking everyone in the room, then ram in some talking points for the reelect, then lob a softball or two to a friendly witness or attack a hostile one. It's a boring performance art where they all went to the same drama school. She gets straight down to business with relevant researched questions on the topic and has the smarts to pursue where they lead. Agree with her positions or not, this is how oversight should be conducted.

Wouldn't kill her to show a little more cleavage though.
She seemed silly, to me. The kids in cages thing. Childish. The guy doesn’t know how to answer her questions because there is no answer. For example, For profit prisons, whether you agree with them or not, are legal. WF did financing. So what? They don’t run them. They’re not criminals.
No one said they are criminals, the threat isn't jail time it's bad PR. Corporate image does matter, that's why big companies bother touting their morality and philanthropy. Corporations generally don't actually have any moral code beyond the bottom line, which is why exposure matters.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:47 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:35 am
Stapes wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:25 am You keep calling her a clown at your own peril Rethugs.

You and I got something completely different from that. Wells Fargo provided financing, the things they financed were legal, and so.... what,then...?
But its from Occupy Democrats! See how she schooled the evil white man!!1?? lolz.

Cheezy thinks because he owns a small business that he has to defend Big Business 'cause he is part of the Club. To paraphrase George Carlin. There is a Big Club but Cheezy, your not in it. Ms. AOC is doing exactly what she is supposed to be doing. Representing the interests of the average American and providing oversight over these big corporations who have been running unchecked for long enough.

And why bring up "evil white man"? race has nothing to do with her questions but somehow that's where you go with it? kind of telling isn't it?
Jeezus h Christ again with the club thing?
I don't think I'm a part of any club. :roll:
When big business does something illegal or wrong, fuck em. See how easy that is? When they don't, they don't. I'm not gonna demonize or hate them when they've done nothing wrong like you. If they have done something illegal they need to be held accountable. I think Amazon and the like paying zero Federal taxes is bullshit and they need to pay. When they get too big or monopolistic they need to be broken up and/or regulated. Now, are those the views of a big business butt-boy or someone who looks at the whole picture? Try it sometime.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Degas
Forum God

Post by Degas »

Does that mean we can get fatties to eat nuclear waste?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Just keep mocking and marginalizing this woman - please continue. She is going to wind up being like Al Franken, one of the most intelligent and prepared persons in the room on any subject she has to rule on.

www.nbcnews.com/video/rep-alexandria-os ... 8419779512
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:39 pm Just keep mocking and marginalizing this woman - please continue. She is going to wind up being like Al Franken, one of the most intelligent and prepared persons in the room on any subject she has to rule on.

She tries; I'll give her that. It seems like she really cares too. Her passion will only get her so far though. Pissing off her own party isnt exactly the way to make it in DC. Her celebrity will insulate her a bit but continually ruffling the feathers of Dim leaders aint gonna cut it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:47 am
DandyDon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:39 pm Just keep mocking and marginalizing this woman - please continue. She is going to wind up being like Al Franken, one of the most intelligent and prepared persons in the room on any subject she has to rule on.

She tries; I'll give her that. It seems like she really cares too. Her passion will only get her so far though. Pissing off her own party isnt exactly the way to make it in DC. Her celebrity will insulate her a bit but continually ruffling the feathers of Dim leaders aint gonna cut it.
Do you not get that we want her to ruffle their feathers?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:53 am

Fair enough. So you're willing to accept some of her missteps and inaccuracies to achieve that goal?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:56 am

Fair enough. So you're willing to accept some of her missteps and inaccuracies to achieve that goal?
You're happy with President Bumblefuck aren't you?
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wut wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:36 am

Some things yes some things no. I'd prefer he didnt run again
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Worries about AOC's inaccuracies when Trump lies like a dog everyday :D
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Obsesses over Trump's foot-in-mouth disease whilst ignoring major policy decisions/victories.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I dont know any conservatives that feel that way. Good for her.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:26 pm I dont know any conservatives that feel that way. Good for her.
Fairly easy Google search:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost ... 64dcbb/amp
wut?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 am

Cheezy is already obsessing on how far he's going to put his tongue up Nikki's asshole...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:47 am She tries; I'll give her that. It seems like she really cares too. Her passion will only get her so far though. Pissing off her own party isnt exactly the way to make it in DC. Her celebrity will insulate her a bit but continually ruffling the feathers of Dim leaders aint gonna cut it.
Cheezy is already obsessing on how far he's going to put his tongue up Nikki's asshole...
Nikki never had too demean herself working as a barmaid, Nikki can just work at Mommies company
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:47 am She tries; I'll give her that. It seems like she really cares too. Her passion will only get her so far though. Pissing off her own party isnt exactly the way to make it in DC. Her celebrity will insulate her a bit but continually ruffling the feathers of Dim leaders aint gonna cut it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wut wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:05 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:26 pm I dont know any conservatives that feel that way. Good for her.
Fairly easy Google search:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost ... 64dcbb/amp
Well, clearly some of us didnt get the talking points memo.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

AOC isn't real, shes an actress and not really a congresswoman. :lol:

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/must ... io-cortez/

Conservatives have achieved peak fragility, and anything outside of their bubble is fake. "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening." - Trump
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Looks like we're gonna get a vote on the green deal. :lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:28 pm Looks like we're gonna get a vote on the green deal. :lol:
The train to Hawaii green deal? Or a watered down pastel green deal?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AOC votes "Present" on her own creation. :lol:

Green New Deal goes down as Democrats protest 'sham' vote

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/ ... te-2943919
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“I’ve made it clear on several occasions, and let me say it again: The Senate will not take up any proposal that does not have a real chance of passing this chamber and getting a presidential signature,” Mr. McConnell said. “Let’s not waste the time. Let’s not get off on the wrong foot, with House Democrats using their new platform to produce political statements rather than serious solutions.”