I was told there is no crisis

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: I was told there is no crisis

Post by Antknot »

My first real job was as a contract observer for NOAA. Measured rainfall and river height daily and reported by phone. $15 a month paid quarterly. I was 14..
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:00 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:47 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:37 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:04 pm
stymiegreen wrote:Devote more resources to speeding up the process for legal applicants and you make it a more viable option for many that are weighing the decision to just come in illegally
Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy too?
Why did you leave out the quote from the article YOU posted where the guy advocated the same thing I said? Oh, that's right...because you're a tedious twat with selective amnesia. Lulz. Carry on with your great point then so it can be refuted the next time you pretend you never saw it responded to before. Which should be in about 10 minutes.
Youre defining the crisis as a bureaucratic issue relating to processing while I view the problem as social and economic ones.
None of those are mutually exclusive so what's your point? The CBP guy in the article you posted identified his solution and it involved increasing the resources needed to deal with the influx of people they are dealing with. The wall is an expensive fantasy solution that doesn't address the problem completely or efficiently. You calling the CBP a bunch of liars now? Lulz.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

My first job was at Coco's for $3.35 per hour as a dishwasher. I worked Saturday and Sunday's from about 8am-2pm.

One day the two busboys and I are standing in the back with a cook looking at the dumpster that was completely full and no more bags of trash would stay on top. Manager walks out and asks who's jumping on top to smash it down. The two busboys quit on the spot and I told them I'd finish the day (had <1 hour left but I was done). Another manager came over later and tried to sell it that she was joking. She wasn't.

My list of jobs were:
Dishwasher

I worked housewares at a local Target knockoff called Venture

Worked at a 1 hour photo lab for a few months

Grocery store - stocked the dairy, frozen food and beer.

Bank teller after school in a grocery store location - damn I enjoyed that job.

Collections agency. I called people in Texas trying to get them to pay their MCI phone bills. There was a girl there named Peaches who would turn most gay men straight she was so hot.

Financial planning firm for a few months to get a Series 6 license and my life insurance license

Hibbard Brown for about 6 days - got my Series 7 license while still in college through them. They were a penny stock scam firm and the movie Boiler Room is sort of a knock off on them. I did the test one summer and basically it took them 8 months to get my license rolled into them and it timed up perfectly with my spring break. I quit when spring break ended. They had no clue I was still in college.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:26 pm
Again, youre talking about processing. The real problems are schools and social services being overwhelmed, not knowing who exactly is in the country, ect... You dont think there is a crisis pertaining to those kind of issues?
What you posted was about increased apprehensions at the border...which assumingly was to bolster your support for Trumps declaration of an emergency there to get people behind his wall. Now you're shifting the argument to schools and social services? Again. getting people in legally and paying taxes to support those services would be better than just building a wall and hoping people stop trying to get in. And having the resources to process the people we need to send back would help in that regard as well. I'm no longer following where your argument is going.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

There's a big major immediate emergency that can only be addressed by beginning to build a wall that'll take 20 years or so and require either a shovel or a big ladder to pass. Not really surprising the trumpcucks don't want to go past chanting the slogan.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:16 pm
Wow.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Seems Obama did a better job without all the bluster and wall obsession.
wut?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Wut wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:09 pm Seems Obama did a better job without all the bluster and wall obsession.
You could have ended your post with the first six words. :D

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trump- ... -12-hours/
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:06 pm
Wow.
Just the kind of honest, law-abiding folks Democrats need to fill the rolls.

It’s genius, really. Voters don’t stand a chance against this. There is nothing that can be done by them. Which is why we have Trump.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:00 pm
Wow.

It’s genius, really. Voters don’t stand a chance against this. There is nothing that can be done by them. Which is why we have Trump.
All of you dipshits have amnesia:

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/s ... rt-data-s/

So who is lying? If I had to bet I'd say Lindsey Graham is full of shit just like he always is.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

The chart about the immigrant attendance rates to court hearings has been posted on this site at least a dozen times so you dick licks are either amnesiacs, liars, or Trumpcuck stains that incorporate the best of both of those categories. Lulz. Either way....go fuck yourselves....and do it TODAY!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:03 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:00 pm
Wow.

All of you dipshits have amnesia:

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/s ... rt-data-s/

So who is lying? If I had to bet I'd say Lindsey Graham is full of shit just like he always is.
Nice chart. Doesn't show time frame of Grahams tweet.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:07 am
stymiegreen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:05 am The chart about the immigrant attendance rates to court hearings has been posted on this site at least a dozen times so you dick licks are either amnesiacs, liars, or Trumpcuck stains that incorporate the best of both of those categories. Lulz. Either way....go fuck yourselves....and do it TODAY!
So the ICE director is lying?
Was the CBP guy you posted earlier lying? You pick and choose whatever facts you want to pretend are the REAL ones then you ignore the rest. You're full of shit dude...Lulz.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:05 am The chart about the immigrant attendance rates to court hearings has been posted on this site at least a dozen times so you dick licks are either amnesiacs, liars, or Trumpcuck stains that incorporate the best of both of those categories. Lulz. Either way....go fuck yourselves....and do it TODAY!
The guy picked by trump because he said things trump likes to hear? Probably. Or just incompetent. When political appointees are picked because they flatter the king, saying things the king wants to hear becomes the main goal.

If only there were some kind of program to help asylum seekers with families through the process and provide legal representation I expect the rate of compliance would be 98%. Oh wait, there was, and it was. Then trump cancelled it and started tearing babies away from their mothers as a deterrent and denying asylum for little things like gangs or a violent husband definitely going to kill you if you go home. Naturally the rate of non compliance went up, anyone with any sense will skip hearings and hide out until President Beto sorts the trump induced crisis out. 92% seems unlikely though, that's the rate of all asylum seekers who actually attended their court dates from 2013 to 2017 which seems a bit of a coinkydink. I'm sure it's down but I'm guessing the DOJ stats when they come out will not match the trumpcuck director's claim on accidentally trump induced total reversal.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:22 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:38 am
The guy picked by trump because he said things trump likes to hear? Probably. Or just incompetent. When political appointees are picked because they flatter the king, saying things the king wants to hear becomes the main goal.

If only there were some kind of program to help asylum seekers with families through the process and provide legal representation I expect the rate of compliance would be 98%. Oh wait, there was, and it was. Then trump cancelled it and started tearing babies away from their mothers as a deterrent and denying asylum for little things like gangs or a violent husband definitely going to kill you if you go home. Naturally the rate of non compliance went up, anyone with any sense will skip hearings and hide out until President Beto sorts the trump induced crisis out. 92% seems unlikely though, that's the rate of all asylum seekers who actually attended their court dates from 2013 to 2017 which seems a bit of a coinkydink. I'm sure it's down but I'm guessing the DOJ stats when they come out will not match the trumpcuck director's claim on accidentally trump induced total reversal.
So if that’s the case, then Obama’s shill lied too.
Well if you'd like to address my post at some point it'll still be there.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

The new American Gothic

I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:06 am The new American Gothic

If they entered legally then I have no problems. God bless 'em.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Or they can go back to Honduras and do the same work with no employer protections for 80% less. Even have a baby here on the way home. No charge.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

There is a crisis because ICE is dumping immigrants they arrest anywhere in Texas border towns.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-shelte ... ases-go-up
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:19 pm There is a crisis because ICE is dumping immigrants they arrest anywhere in Texas border towns.

Which in turn stresses the already stretched social safety nets. Glad to see you came around
So more money and people to process them is needed. Hammy has explained this to you many times
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:25 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:19 pm There is a crisis because ICE is dumping immigrants they arrest anywhere in Texas border towns.

Which in turn stresses the already stretched social safety nets. Glad to see you came around
So more money and people to process them is needed. Hammy has explained this to you many times
Yes, its that simple. :lol:
Well yes, it actually is. Mismanagement is creating a crisis with numbers that have been easily handled in the past.

Don't you think it's at all strange that your handlers have you harping on about a crisis they've made but won't let you think of any solution other than finishing a wall in 20 years or so? Have you just resigned yourself to 20 years of crisis, or have you not been told to think about it?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Giving scofflaws a free pass is "easily handled."

Got it.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Home affordability crisis in Cali. Yet governor welcomes tens of thousands more.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:39 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:31 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Yes, its that simple. :lol:
Well yes, it actually is. Mismanagement is creating a crisis with numbers that have been easily handled in the past.

Don't you think it's at all strange that your handlers have you harping on about a crisis they've made but won't let you think of any solution other than finishing a wall in 20 years or so? Have you just resigned yourself to 20 years of crisis, or have you not been told to think about it?
Where are these people going to live? Where are the kids going to school? Jobs? Medical care? How does law enforcement deal with the large influx of people?

Yeah, not that simple.
The same way all other immigrant waves have been assimilated throughout the entire history of the country. This isn't even a big one.