Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:06 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 pmI do believe that the point being made is that this thread doesn't belong in GD in the first place.
Yeah, someone raised this via PM too, my view as Grand High Chief Head Moderator is that some topics, while obviously political, get such pervasive coverage that even a GD cretin has an interest in it, giving it a valid place in the stupid forum. If it's current news, then ok in here is the general rule of thumb, while if it's more obscure political discussion then it'll get moved. The difference between the news of the latest mass school slaughter and a subsequent thread about gun control. No one has to look at or post in any thread if they don't want to anyway.
Then why bother having subforums at all?
Why not just pool them all into one forum?
Because Dumbass, this isn't just some political backwater issue that I agree should be shunted aside to "Pol". MSM pounded this shit for hours everyday for well over 2 years while I wished to see what news was happening in the World. I was denied my wish, So MSM can now go fuck themselves. Is that clear enough?
Are you drunk again?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:47 pmI do believe that the point being made is that this thread doesn't belong in GD in the first place.
Yeah, someone raised this via PM too, my view as Grand High Chief Head Moderator is that some topics, while obviously political, get such pervasive coverage that even a GD cretin has an interest in it, giving it a valid place in the stupid forum. If it's current news, then ok in here is the general rule of thumb, while if it's more obscure political discussion then it'll get moved. The difference between the news of the latest mass school slaughter and a subsequent thread about gun control. No one has to look at or post in any thread if they don't want to anyway.
Because Dumbass, this isn't just some political backwater issue that I agree should be shunted aside to "Pol". MSM pounded this shit for hours everyday for well over 2 years while I wished to see what news was happening in the World. I was denied my wish, So MSM can now go fuck themselves. Is that clear enough?
Are you drunk again?
And you're not for a change? You've spent plenty of time drunk on this board dude, don't try to lie about it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm
Are you drunk again?
Sunday 4PM 85 degrees outside, shorts- barefoot. Grill fired up for babyback ribs. Nah- what gave you that idea?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Holy shit I forgot. Anybody remember JetCityWoman? Holy shit that woman could give you hell for your drunk shit like it's nobody's business.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WTC for president. 2020!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:32 pm WTC for president. 2020!
Suck much dick?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:15 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:51 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:48 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am I find it odd that both Gunzen and WTC who are too scared to step foot in SFW are brave enough to circlejerk here instead of the thread already begun.
No need. We will just mock you from here. It's always easier watching your BS hopes and dreams flow down the toilet while I watch from above. Enjoy, fucking loser/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The toilet you had to call a plumber to change the wax ring because you are too stupid to do it yourself and needed a man to do it for you? You the loser who said Trump has told no lies in the last 2 years you fucking dupe
I understand your disappointment. I could have told you the outcome 2 1/2 years ago. You did not seem interested.You were being played by your MSM overloards and showed no interest in the truth. 20 lies per day? WTF.
So a couple of years ago you'd have predicted all the guilty pleas and indictments? Should those all be dropped now, let everyone out of prison and give a pass to the russian GRU agents? Or was there perhaps something found after all?

That's the cold hard fact the trump cucks can't seem to grasp, it was a very successful investigation.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:39 pm Indictments that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign.
His national security advisor and campaign manager lying about contacts with hostile foreign governments? You daft traitor :lol:

The whole Russian interference was aimed at the success of the Trump campaign. Confirmed yet again for you to keep ignoring.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So much butthurt. Every Lefty everywhere:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am I find it odd that both Gunzen and WTC who are too scared to step foot in SFW are brave enough to circlejerk here instead of the thread already begun.
No need. We will just mock you from here. It's always easier watching your BS hopes and dreams flow down the toilet while I watch from above. Enjoy, fucking loser/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The toilet you had to call a plumber to change the wax ring because you are too stupid to do it yourself and needed a man to do it for you? You the loser who said Trump has told no lies in the last 2 years you fucking dupe
I understand your disappointment. I could have told you the outcome 2 1/2 years ago. You did not seem interested.You were being played by your MSM overloards and showed no interest in the truth. 20 lies per day? WTF.
So a couple of years ago you'd have predicted all the guilty pleas and indictments? Should those all be dropped now, let everyone out of prison and give a pass to the russian GRU agents? Or was there perhaps something found after all?

That's the cold hard fact the trump cucks can't seem to grasp, it was a very successful investigation.
Good Fucking Lord. Let me spell it out for you, AH. You are British. This is an American issue. Nobody gives a shit what you think about it. Your country voted to exit the EU 2 years ago to keep out all the the Muslims (part issue). Now it's time to implement, and your pols are fucking giving the finger to all the voters. Sounds like you have some issues closer to home that need your attention. STFU.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Texit can't happen soon enough.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Good Fucking Lord. Let me spell it out for you, AH. You are British. This is an American issue. Nobody gives a shit what you think about it. Your country voted to exit the EU 2 years ago to keep out all the the Muslims (part issue). Now it's time to implement, and your pols are fucking giving the finger to all the voters. Sounds like you have some issues closer to home that need your attention. STFU.
That's just a retarded argument. If you wanted to discuss brexit why should I care or take offense? Obviously it would be better if you knew anything about it, but why on earth should your location matter? Dumbass.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I think AH has shown repeatedly a wide and comprehensive knowledge of the United States political system and its current news and players.

WTC knows potato
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 pm

So, by your reasoning, your opinions on anything happening outside of the United States of America are moot?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:14 pm I think AH has shown repeatedly a wide and comprehensive knowledge of the United States political system and its current news and players.

WTC knows potato
No collusion, cucky
Unindicted co-conspirator I love to be buttfucked.

I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:57 am
Stapes wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:14 pm I think AH has shown repeatedly a wide and comprehensive knowledge of the United States political system and its current news and players.

WTC knows potato
No collusion, cucky

Trump does like his name on things.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

WTC knows potato
No collusion, cucky

Quick! Go check the Occupy Democrats page so they can tell you what to think about all this!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:14 am

WTC knows potato
No collusion, cucky

Quick! Go check the Occupy Democrats page so they can tell you what to think about all this!

I think they just do Memes but don't worry, I'll keep you up to date on their latest. I'm glad you like them
I blame Biker.
Mtb_man
Dont Insult His Tool

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by Mtb_man »

Did anyone else wake up thinking, you know today is going to be a fun day on the Forums.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by Blast »

Mtb_man wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:17 pm Did anyone else wake up thinking, you know today is going to be a fun day on the Forums.
Who the fuck are you? Are you Russian interference? Has anyone ever told you to die by being crushed to death by one of the stars of My 600 Lb Life?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Mtb_man
Dont Insult His Tool

Post by Mtb_man »

Blast wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:44 pm
Mtb_man wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:17 pm Did anyone else wake up thinking, you know today is going to be a fun day on the Forums.
Who the fuck are you? Are you Russian interference? Has anyone ever told you to die by being crushed to death by one of the stars of My 600 Lb Life?
Im Batman. Mr. wtf
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

WTC knows potato
I know "Winning" once again when I see it.
Thewalruss
Forum Irregular

Post by Thewalruss »

This thread was exhausting. It wouldn't matter if they indicted Trumps entire staff, his children, and his hot illegal immigrant wife. If he's left standing the left lost. 2020 looking like an orange landslide.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Thewalruss wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:20 am This thread was exhausting. It wouldn't matter if they indicted Trumps entire staff, his children, and his hot illegal immigrant wife. If he's left standing the left lost. 2020 looking like an orange landslide.
But hes orange and has funny hair! Plus he banged a porn star!
#NOTMYPOTUS

Sin,
every Lefty everywhere