Politicial post something for no reason

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Politicial post something for no reason

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:06 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:50 pm You're fucking retarded. :lol:
Yes, it was hot. That's whole point of the fucking joke. Just admit you got duped.
Hey hack. The mushbrain you support slipped and said what he really thinks about people like you. He doesn't care about you, he just wants your vote. No amount of cover you run is going to change the lack of character or integrity your criminal idol has.
Uh huh, that's why he literally said the media will take it out of context and focus on that one sentence. You got duped. It happens. Just admit it. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:28 pm Uh huh, that's why he literally said the media will take it out of context and focus on that one sentence. You got duped. It happens. Just admit it. :lol:
Is that why you wouldn't post the video when you had the chance? Because the video clearly shows it's not so much making a joke as it is word vomit and cya excuses. I get it though, must be tough on the psyche to have your idol admit he doesn't care about you, only that you vote for him. Only person getting duped between us is you, they got you good on the skydiver omission after all.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:28 pm Uh huh, that's why he literally said the media will take it out of context and focus on that one sentence. You got duped. It happens. Just admit it. :lol:
Is that why you wouldn't post the video when you had the chance? Because the video clearly shows it's not so much making a joke as it is word vomit and cya excuses. I get it though, must be tough on the psyche to have your idol admit he doesn't care about you, only that you vote for him. Only person getting duped between us is you, they got you good on the skydiver omission after all.
Because I didnt feel like searching on my phone?
Here you go retard. It wasnt that hard to find. You could have done it. Why do you keep disregarding the fact you did exactly as he said you would? Its OK, you got duped. :lol:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5120448/ ... ll-context
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:46 pm Because I didnt feel like searching on my phone?
Here you go retard. It wasnt that hard to find. You could have done it. Its OK, you got duped. :lol:
You realize you did nothing but prove me right, yeah? Because you'll find no joke there, only word vomit and cya excuses. But sure, keep believing the convicted felon you idolize so much. You know, you remind me of a lot of your reps right now. Defend the precious at all costs, you must.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:52 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:46 pm Because I didnt feel like searching on my phone?
Here you go retard. It wasnt that hard to find. You could have done it. Its OK, you got duped. :lol:
You realize you did nothing but prove me right, yeah? Because you'll find no joke there, only word vomit and cya excuses. But sure, keep believing the convicted felon you idolize so much. You know, you remind me of a lot of your reps right now. Defend the precious at all costs, you must.
If you think that proved you right youre more retarded than I originally thought. He literally said you fucks would do exactly what youre doing. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:54 pm If you think that proved you right youre more retarded than I originally thought. He literally said you fucks would do exactly what youre doing. :lol:
He also said the election was stolen with millions upon millions of fraudulent votes. Sorry, but at some point, you're going to have to rectify that you backed the wrong horse, hack. Relying on his cya riffing isn't going to save you.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

3 OCF Coffee Houses close up shop 1 week after employees decide to unionize. :lol:

BEAN COUNTER Coffee chain confirms it’s abruptly closing every location in city with letter to customers as employees plan walkout
https://www.the-sun.com/money/11603368/ ... n-walkout/
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:19 pm Image
that reminds me of the old cheech and chong bit about the guy trying to sell a watch.

"Hey man, you need a watch? I know you aint got no watch. If you had a watch you would know its night time. And nighttime ain't no time to be in this neighborhood"
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Found Dodgin' Dot!

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Better late than never I suppose. How many years later Snopes finally gets around to agreeing with us that he never said that.
Let the Lefty outrage commence!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

No, Trump Did Not Call Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists 'Very Fine People'
Trump's remarks about the deadly Charlottesville "Unite the Right" rally in 2017 remain controversial.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... ne-people/

Maybe they'll tackle the "drinking bleach" bullshit next.