Post birth abortions: An idea whose time has come?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Post birth abortions: An idea whose time has come?

Post by CaptQuint »

UK

)Subsection (3) of this section, and so much of subsection (1) as relates to the opinion of two registered medical practitioners, shall not apply to the termination of a pregnancy by a registered medical practitioner in a case where he is of the opinion, formed in good faith, that the termination is immediately necessary to save the life or to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman.

VA

The physician and two consulting physicians certify and so enter in the hospital record of the woman, that in their medical opinion, based upon their best clinical judgment, the continuation of the pregnancy is likely to result in the death of the woman or substantially and irremediably impair the mental or physical health of the woman.

Analhamster

Fairly similar wording to what's been on the books in the UK since 1967. Unsurprisingly zero abortions past 24 weeks because the woman is feeling a bit triggered have ever occurred as a result.

I'd call that damn similar
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:35 am
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:31 am
Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 am Hammy caught in a bit of a lie here
analhamster wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 pm Fairly similar wording to what's been on the books in the UK since 1967. Unsurprisingly zero abortions past 24 weeks because the woman is feeling a bit triggered have ever occurred as a result.
The UK does not allow mental illness to be a reasonable consideration for abortions past 24 weeks

Lets say you, TediousFuhrer
UK law wrote:(b)that the termination is necessary to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; or
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1967/87/section/1

Yes it does. Biker caught in a bit of a mistake here. That means he'll run away and never acknowledge it, as he is a child.
Nope, Im wrong. I never factored in the mental health of the mothers existing children
that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty-fourth week and that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated, of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family; or
No wonder you immoral cunts have to import barbaric third world fucksticks to keep your economy going.
You were flat wrong on what you actually said, so you add in something else. The part you quoted now is from the effectively at will abortion part that has a 24 week limit. You remain pathetic.

Wanna guess whose country has a far higher abortion rate? Or maybe pretend you can't see this question?

I'm guessing you'll never acknowledge seeing this either:
Let's go about it this way: are we aware of any abortion anywhere ever performed at 40 weeks on a viable foetus? Or any abortion anywhere ever 'just after birth'?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Um, no. A doctor would have to sign off on that.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:47 am
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 am Um, no. A doctor would have to sign off on that.

Its in the law if the point
What?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:43 am Youre forgetting that I am pro-abortion up until 13 weeks unrestricted. Hell, I want to set up federally funded clinics in the inner cities to help alleviate the stigma and burden for the folks living there

But you motherfuckers actually have written into the law that if Little Johnny is to become to emotionally distressed over Baby Amy being delivered, its all good to suck the brains out of Baby Amy at 35 weeks?

Yeah, fuck you if youre good with that.
Not what the law says, what the law intends or the effect the law has.

Why are you cool with baby amy being sucked out at 13 weeks, then grown in an artificial uterus then burned with fire once she hits 35 weeks while you pee on her poor burning corpse? That's sick dude. I'm reading a little extra into unrestricted there admittedly, but it's clearly what you intend.

Things you can't answer:
1) Wanna guess whose country has a far higher abortion rate?
2) Let's go about it this way: are we aware of any abortion anywhere ever performed at 40 weeks on a viable foetus? Or any abortion anywhere ever 'just after birth'?

As I've told you before, inability to answer or even admit seeing simple questions means you can't defend your own position. AKA being wrong and too childish to admit it.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:43 am Youre forgetting that I am pro-abortion up until 13 weeks unrestricted. Hell, I want to set up federally funded clinics in the inner cities to help alleviate the stigma and burden for the folks living there
Uh no you actually just said you support abortion at 40 weeks or just after birth in the case of a physical threat to the mother just not a mental one....not sure what moral ground you think you're standing on here. You argue with strawmen you've constructed then feign moral outrage when your morality isn't worth a squat of piss. Its a weird obsession of yours. You have zero credibility but you pretend you have 100%. Delusional. Typical for an NPC Trumpcuck though. Lulz.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

if only bikers birth mother had owned a wire hanger
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:49 am Not what the law says, what the law intends or the effect the law has.
Its exactly what it states. You provided the link
Under 24 weeks is basically abortion on demand, past 24 weeks is not. You tried moving the goalposts from one to the other because you're a lying disingenuous question dodging pussy.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:42 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:49 am Not what the law says, what the law intends or the effect the law has.
Under 24 weeks is basically abortion on demand, past 24 weeks is not. You tried moving the goalposts from one to the other because you're a lying disingenuous question dodging pussy.
Never moved the goalposts, dimwit. Its your shit country that allows abortions after 24 weeks in cases where little Johnny will have emotional difficulties adjusting to the new baby
Wrong again you dozy twat, try reading what you posted :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:53 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:42 pm
Never moved the goalposts, dimwit. Its your shit country that allows abortions after 24 weeks in cases where little Johnny will have emotional difficulties adjusting to the new baby
Wrong again you dozy twat, try reading what you posted :lol:
Your link, fucknuts. Enjoy
that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty-fourth week and that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated, of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family;
I am enjoying it, because it states explicitly that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty fourth week and you are stating explicitly that you are talking about after 24 weeks. Are there some long words there that you can't understand or something? 'Exceeded'? 'and'?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Figured it out yet?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

ex·ceedDictionary result for exceed
/ikˈsēd/Submit
verb

past tense: exceeded; past participle: exceeded
be greater in number or size than (a quantity, number, or other measurable thing).
"production costs have exceeded $60,000"
go beyond what is allowed or stipulated by (a set limit, especially of one's authority).
"the Tribunal's decision clearly exceeds its powers under the statute"
synonyms: be more than, be greater than, be over, run over, go over, go beyond, overshoot, overreach, pass, top
"the total cost will exceed £400"
be better than; surpass.
"catalog sales have exceeded expectations"
synonyms: surpass, outdo, outstrip, outshine, outclass, transcend, top, cap, beat, be greater than, be superior to, be better than, go one better than, better, pass, eclipse, overshadow, put in the shade, put to shame;
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am What if the baby comes out like this?

Someone names it FSF, we try to ignore it, and life moves on.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:17 pm After conduction my own research, it has come to my attention that I was wrong about the UK abortion policy. I had stated that it was very liberal and loose, when in fact it was far more right of center and conservative.
No it isn't. Your mistake was just reading under 24 as over 24, you pathetic child. You are unable to admit a mistake in basic reading comprehension, and it's kinda important you do because your confirmation bias is so extreme that you can no longer read. This is something it is important for you to grasp about yourself.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:21 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:17 pm After conduction my own research, it has come to my attention that I was wrong about the UK abortion policy. I had stated that it was very liberal and loose, when in fact it was far more right of center and conservative.
No it isn't. Your mistake was just reading under 24 as over 24, you pathetic child. You are unable to admit a mistake in basic reading comprehension, and it's kinda important you do because your confirmation bias is so extreme that you can no longer read. This is something it is important for you to grasp about yourself.
I was hoping my apology could help you find some closure in all of this. I guess not
I'm really trying to help you recognise the pathetic childish failings in your reasoning powers. Your non apology apology does not address your simple error. You quoted a statute that clearly states 'under 24 weeks' and repeatedly said it applied 'over 24 weeks'. I'm nowhere near being bored of hammering you with this yet, why can't you just admit your actual error? It's pathetic.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:28 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 pm
analhamster wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:21 pm
I was hoping my apology could help you find some closure in all of this. I guess not
I'm really trying to help you recognise the pathetic childish failings in your reasoning powers. Your non apology apology does not address your simple error. You quoted a statute that clearly states 'under 24 weeks' and repeatedly said it applied 'over 24 weeks'. I'm nowhere near being bored of hammering you with this yet, why can't you just admit your actual error? It's pathetic.
I addressed that error in the apology. I had no idea that the UK policy was as conservative as it is. My bad. Totally
No you didn't, you are such a pathetic child you cannot admit you claimed a law clearly stating 'under 24 weeks' does not in fact say 'under 24 weeks'. We do not have a conservative policy, we in fact have about the same policy you are arguing in this thread is extremely liberal.

But lets take your lie and run with it shall we? Are you now saying that since the UK law you repeatedly couldn't read despite quoting it is so conservative, you in fact support the VA law proposal which is basically the same damn thing?

Ruh oh. Dumbass. In attempting to wriggle out of admitting to your mistake you've accidentally totally reversed your position :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I'm guessing there's no need to leave the lights on this time biker, you big baby :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:43 pm I admitted my mistake. Im not sure what else you want. :?:
No you haven't, your mistake was to repeatedly quote a law stating it applied under 24 weeks and claim it said over 24 weeks. Did your imaginary secret research involve perhaps reading the law you'd already quoted?

Since you are too childish to acknowledge your basic reading error, you instead pretended to do imaginary research and apologise for not recognising that UK law is conservative, despite the fact that it is basically the same as the VA one you have been arguing against in this thread. So now you're in a bit of a pickle of having accidentally reversed your position, something which again you can't admit.

Here:
you wrote: Its your shit country that allows abortions after 24 weeks in cases where little Johnny will have emotional difficulties adjusting to the new baby
the law you cited to back your mistake wrote:that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty-fourth week and that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated, of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family;
That's your mistake, you can't admit it. It's sad really, but fun to watch.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Planned Parenthood kept aborted babies alive to harvest organs, ex-technician says

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015 ... ive-to-ha/
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Antknot wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:37 am Planned Parenthood kept aborted babies alive to harvest organs, ex-technician says

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015 ... ive-to-ha/
Pro-liars regularly come out with this stuff, never been true yet so unlikely to be true this time either. It would be amusing to charge the technician witness with multiple felonies for the things she's claiming to have done though.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Harvesting aborted baby parts is real. Maybe some good comes of it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Elizabeth Warren chops up babies with tomahawks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker thinks the VA policy is conservative, the baby killing bastard.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

analhamster wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 pm Biker thinks the VA policy is conservative, the baby killing bastard.
I wonder what Michael Cohen's reaction would be if he saw that cartoon. If Trump has paid for any outside the marriage abortions in the last dozen or so years he would know about it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »