So let's talk satellite radio

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: So let's talk satellite radio

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:54 am Can you make this simple daily task any harder Rainman?
It's not simple. It's why I started this thread. I'm not buying a 5 G phone. The carrier networks issue is a huge issue whether you are an owner of an existing phone or buying one. Verizon is phasing out (already doing it actually) their 2-3 G CDMA carrier issued phones with the updated LE carrier network. Consumer warnings for these are all over the map. I'm assuming Sprint is following suit. I would just go with a GSM AT&T/ T-Mobile backed phone network but have to assume they are going down a similar path that makes anything I buy now obsolete in a year. It's not simple.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:54 am Idiot Texan doesn't know how phones work
He's been researching cell phone carriers for a year and doesn't know what "data" means. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:00 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:54 am Idiot Texan doesn't know how phones work
He's been researching cell phone carriers for a year and doesn't know what "data" means. :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Retard doesn't know how cell phone service works outside his cushy Eastern Seaboard location. Please stop.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:18 am
Retard doesn't know how cell phone service works outside his cushy Eastern Seaboard location. Please stop.
Eat shit faggot, go get a job loser
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:57 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:54 am Can you make this simple daily task any harder Rainman?
It's not simple. It's why I started this thread. I'm not buying a 5 G phone. The carrier networks issue is a huge issue whether you are an owner of an existing phone or buying one. Verizon is phasing out (already doing it actually) their 2-3 G CDMA carrier issued phones with the updated LE carrier network. Consumer warnings for these are all over the map. I'm assuming Sprint is following suit. I would just go with a GSM AT&T/ T-Mobile backed phone network but have to assume they are going down a similar path that makes anything I buy now obsolete in a year. It's not simple.
5G makes the frogs gay.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

theclap wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:57 am
5G makes the frogs gay.
Not in Texas, they are all queer already