Way to go Texas

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: Way to go Texas

Post by Who »

I’m home, not turning on any media, I’m crying, children again for fucks sake, I thought you were the party of life.

Fuck The NRA
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:37 pm I’m home, not turning on any media, I’m crying, children again for fucks sake, I thought you were the party of life.

Fuck The NRA
American dream bro
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Uvalde is 80 miles from Kerrville and 60 miles from the Mexican border. Population is 80% Hispanic as was the shooter. Not that any of that makes a GOD DAMN bit of difference. 14 innocent kids whose only thoughts were Summer vacation starting in 2 days. I can understand evil, but I don't understand the kind that preys on our most vulnerable. The only thing that comes close in my mind are the people that use something like this to score political points- Both sides.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:43 pm Uvalde is 80 miles from Kerrville and 60 miles from the Mexican border. Population is 80% Hispanic as was the shooter. Not that any of that makes a GOD DAMN bit of difference. 14 innocent kids whose only thoughts were Summer vacation starting in 2 days. I can understand evil, but I don't understand the kind that preys on our most vulnerable. The only thing that comes close in my mind are the people that use something like this to score political points- Both sides.
Fuck You Too you fascist piece of shit. You are probably the only person in the USA that can’t legally buy a gun
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:37 pm I’m home, not turning on any media, I’m crying, children again for fucks sake, I thought you were the party of life.

Fuck The NRA
this has got to be the most fucked up attempt at being funny that i have ever seen.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’m sick with sadness.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:52 pm

Fuck The NRA
this has got to be the most fucked up attempt at being funny that i have ever seen.
I’m sorry, I have a dry sense of humour but there isn’t a fucking thing funny about 14 children being murdered because of YOUR political agenda
A Legend In His Own Mind

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

The deaths continue to rise and I suspect they will continue to do so.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:06 am The deaths continue to rise and I suspect they will continue to do so.
Diver my friend I am so sorry for you and your fellow Texans that understand the enormity of this.
A Legend In His Own Mind

DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

Who wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:08 am
DiverTexas wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:06 am The deaths continue to rise and I suspect they will continue to do so.
Diver my friend I am so sorry for you and your fellow Texans that understand the enormity of this.
Thank you, my friend's niece perished. Latest toll was 18 children in addition to the adults. I fear those numbers will rise.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:25 am
Who wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:08 am
Thank you, my friend's niece perished. Latest toll was 18 children in addition to the adults. I fear those numbers will rise.
😩
A Legend In His Own Mind

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Fuck The NRA
I’m pretty sure this ese wasn’t an NRA member, cunty
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:43 pm Uvalde is 80 miles from Kerrville and 60 miles from the Mexican border. Population is 80% Hispanic as was the shooter. Not that any of that makes a GOD DAMN bit of difference. 14 innocent kids whose only thoughts were Summer vacation starting in 2 days. I can understand evil, but I don't understand the kind that preys on our most vulnerable. The only thing that comes close in my mind are the people that use something like this to score political points- Both sides.
Says the guy who politicized the Buffalo shooting. :roll:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:10 pm Countdown to the righties deflecting to... "But...But... CHICAGO !!!"
Since you brought it up...
178 people have been murdered in Chicago so far this year (end of April). I'm sure its more by now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:14 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:10 pm Countdown to the righties deflecting to... "But...But... CHICAGO !!!"
Since you brought it up...
178 people have been murdered in Chicago so far this year (end of April). I'm sure its more by now.
How many were sitting in school?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

The lack of media coverage would suggest so.
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

For all the talk of change, I don't think things will ever change
Vote for Pedro
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

Salty, this is neither the time or place for your political opinions. It would be better of you to stick with your preference for boys and baseball.
Take it to political.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:14 am Salty, this is neither the time or place for your political opinions. It would be better of you to stick with your preference for boys and baseball.
Take it to political.
You know me better than that.

Tell me this.

When IS a good time?
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:21 am
DiverTexas wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:14 am Salty, this is neither the time or place for your political opinions. It would be better of you to stick with your preference for boys and baseball.
Take it to political.
You know me better than that.

Tell me this.

When IS a good time?
I do know you better than that.
The parents that lost their children still have not had the opportunity to process their loss.
They likely won't know the answers they desperately seek for some time.
I would hope if you lost a child, that folks would show compassion and not politicize a tradegy that continues to unfold.
As I tried to infer, there is a time and place for everything.
I'm not mad, just disappointed.
At least give them time to grieve.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Friggin incredible. And why the kids.
I GOTTA SEE THE CANDY FIRST, THEN I'LL GET IN THE VAN. I'M NOT STUPID.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:41 am Friggin incredible. And why the kids.
He hates tuesdays
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:02 pm More gunz would obviously prevent this kind of stuff.
God damn you FSchmertz, I came back here to post that exact comment.

Moar gunz!!

Also, it's not surprising to see the same fucking morons here making the same shitty arguments. Who gives a fuck whether the shooter Dem or Rep? Does it matter to those kids? Does it matter to those people shopping last week? No one here should be shocked. Absolutely nothing will change, expect more mass shootings like this. T's and P's, amirite?

Or maybe it was a false flag?!?!? Crisis actors!!
Currently AFK.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

ThirdRail wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:43 am 178 lives don't matter or garner media reporting since they weren't school children or killed by the police?
Because that's just another weekday in the land of guns and litigation. Moar guz!! An armed society is a polite society, amirite?!?! Can I get an amen!?!?
Currently AFK.