40% of Brown U identify as LGBT

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: 40% of Brown U identify as LGBT

Post by Reservoir Dog »

saltydog wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:46 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:34 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:05 pm Image
At this point euthanasia really is the best option.
Go for it. Sorry to hear about your personal suffering.
:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

:lol:
saltydog wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:46 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:34 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:05 pm Image
At this point euthanasia really is the best option.
Go for it. Sorry to hear about your personal suffering.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Poor Biker... :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

It should be illegal to assume a baby's pronouns.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Biker

Post by Biker »

More stuff from the files of things not happening
Teacher instructs 10-year-old to ‘make sure this email is deleted’ after private communications about student’s gender identity in Olympia, Washington

A teacher in the Olympia School District was privately communicating with a 10-year-old student about her gender identity, and even invited the girl to her house and suggested she set up a private email account and delete messages, “…otherwise when your mom looks, you will be outed instantly.”

Alesha Perkins, who has put a spotlight on the policies of the Washington school district obtained thousands of emails and documents as part of a public disclosure request and turned them over to the unDivided podcast.

According to host Brandi Kruse, the emails from the summer to the fall of 2022, is between Jennifer Knight, a teacher at Centennial Elementary School, and one of her 5th-grade students.

In an email to school staff on April 28, Knight said that the student, a biological girl, would now be using he/him/they/them pronouns.

“Crew Knight," the teacher wrote referring to the class, "has a student who has recently changed their name and pronouns in school and this email is to inform you of that change because you work with this child in some capacity.”

The student “…has opened up to me these past few months and has just requested this change. Please understand that this change is his right and is not to be questioned. Please also know that they are
not

going by this change at home, and we will not be discussing this with his family.”

The district’s policies allow for teachers and staff to conceal gender identity and other related issues from a student’s parents, similar to the state policy which reads, “…in general, school staff should not share a student's transgender or gender-diverse status, legal name, or sex assigned at birth with others, who could include other students, school staff, and non-school staff.”

Knight sent the student private emails which included statements such as, “You need to get a personal email set up so we still have a way to communicate.”

“I would take you into my home any time you need.”

“Make sure this email is deleted too when we are done bc otherwise when your mom looks, you will be outed instantly.”

“I kept emailing you but I was worried your mom interfered before you saw my messages.”

According to Kruse, while the emails were going back and forth with the child, Knight sent an email to the student’s mother to discuss concerns about the child’s mental health but neglected to mention the minor’s struggles with gender dysphoria.

A May 9 email to the student’s mother asked for an “in-person informal conference” because “I am concerned about her mental health – her self-esteem and how she feels about herself is low and I think meeting in person and talking together would help Taylor feel supported. I don’t have all the answers, but I was hoping we could chat and see if we can brainstorm some ways to support her.”

The following month, Knight was discussing how the student should be concealing the emails from her mother in addition to inviting the minor to stay at her home.

Perkins told Kruse that the student’s family has moved her out of the district and that the child has gone back to identifying as a girl. Knight's employment status with the district is currently unknown.

In a statement to Kruse, Susan Gifford, the district’s executive director of communications and community relations, reiterated its policy which allows for concealing gender identity from parents but added, “Staff are expected at all times to maintain appropriate boundaries with students and follow the Washington Code of Professional Conduct and district policies and procedures related to staff/student communications. In instances when there is reason to believe those expectations are not being met, we investigate and take appropriate personnel action. We do not comment on personnel matters nor students' private information.”

The school district is known for its radical activism, and most recently fourth and fifth-grade students at Lincoln Elementary were taught graphic sex-ed curriculum by Planned Parenthood, which included depictions of vaginas and penises, as well as intersex private parts, without their parents being informed.

Additionally, due to shrinking enrollment, the district planned to cut music classes it felt promoted “white supremacy culture” and “significant institutional violence.”

In 2022, the district’s school board also appointed Talauna Reed, a Black Lives Matter radical and Antifa ally, to fill a vacant director position.

At a July 2021 rally in Olympia, Reed said “f*ck the police” and told rally attendees, “It amazes me how those pigs can sit over there to watch us peacefully talk about what we want [to] change in this state. It amazes me. And they don’t pay attention until we tear sh*t up. So, before I get started, tear everything up in this f*cking city until they do what we want them to do.”

Students in the district were also previously segregated by race.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Don’t freak out, but ALL little boys used to wear dresses and nobody cared!

https://babyology.com.au/lifestyle/beau ... ody-cared/
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Don’t freak out, but ALL little boys used to wear dresses and nobody cared!

https://babyology.com.au/lifestyle/beau ... ody-cared/
this is just so far from the topic,and maybe it was meant to be? at a time when material wasn't widely available,i have to think they just made clothing in one style color etc.,because most people had no money,blah,blah,blah....think of little house on the prairie...remember when Laura wanted "Bumps" like her older sister Mary? So she stuck apples down he shirt to make "bumps". But when she had to go to the blackboard to solve a math problem,an apple fell out,and Laura ran from school crying. Moral is,just stick with what you have and live with it. I don't usually comment,but I feel 99% of all the LBG whatever letters (I can't keep track,it seems every 6 months they ad letters) are there for the attention factor. I know a couple,two men 55 years in California area,living as gay couple and I never knew it for about 40 years.They stated room mate, then partner,it wasn't until they slept in my double bed and even then I'm making phone calls. They told me later "we have parties of 500 to 600 people but everyone's liberal,accepting,no one gives a shit and that's how we live" So,case closed they're gay. They don't wave flags and do dances, and I think most transgender shit anyway is the man boy love group. I don't know what that is exactly,but the name alone gives an idea.And on "Nightly Nuge" Ted Nugent pointed it out,gays aren't really with that crowd. I know gays,partied with gays,(smoking dope drinking) they are never into all the bullshit,most all want to just go about life. But then you get other people with other ideas that think "hey,we can use it" . Of course most is opinion other than gays I know just don't behave that way. Battery is running dead ,J-Bird out..... passes the stick
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

My post was mostly meant to mess with the people who stress over people's self-identity 'n stuff.

It's a whole lot of hooey me thinks.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Wait! Are you saying Gay is contagious?
Biker

Post by Biker »

From the category of ‘Things not happening’

Biker

Post by Biker »

#ThingsNotHappening
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Poor biker is so confused.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Biker

Post by Biker »

More things not happening

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

sounds like brown U is slightly less than uj
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Good thing it's not PU.
I GOTTA SEE THE CANDY FIRST, THEN I'LL GET IN THE VAN. I'M NOT STUPID.
Biker

Post by Biker »

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

At least with biker posting this shit I get to see things I would never get to see in real life.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:02 pm Image
Wait, even more stuff thats not really happening? Weird.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Chop chop, motherfuckers. Do your part to help these people be successful in their narcissism

BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:57 pm Chop chop, motherfuckers. Do your part to help these people be successful in their narcissism

When will this insanity end? These people belong in straight jackets.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:08 am
Because fuck the rules of language, grammar and syntax... we got fee-fees at stake here!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."