Canadian public schools; cucked

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Canadian public schools; cucked

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:35 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:15 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:31 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:15 pm
peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:08 am
So it's illegal to buy those books in texas?
Of course not. Its simply their usual misrepresentation and obfuscation of the facts. Not allowing certain material in school Libraries or maintaining age appropriate standards in their minds equals "ZOMG THEY ARE BURNING BOOKS!!!!!!!1" Nevermind that those books can be purchased in any bookstore.
So, you admit that this is a real thing? Banning books?

Yet, you can't help yourself from frantically diving into Qanon conspiracies to try to desperately link something wrong with Joe Biden?

You're learning..... maybe.
Parents, school districts and governments fighting back against inappropriate material in school libraries is of course "a real thing". Just like how many people you support encourage sexually explicit material to be available for all ages or that sexually suggestive drag shows aimed at kids are totally normal. Both are "real things".
Qanon is for retards. You think Shit Shows problems are a conspiracy? :lol: Holy fuck.
I trust educators to know better than politically fueled morons and the muppet parents that believe them. You're in that boat by the way.

Where was your "inappropriate" outcry 5 years ago? 10 years ago?

GTFOH with your issues of convenience.
How about the actual author of one of these questionable books? Will you take their word?

Author Of Infamous ‘Gender Queer’ Book: ‘I Don’t Recommend This Book For Kids’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/author-o ... k-for-kids

Face it, Hoss: youre stance basically boils down to you being good with sexually explicit material being available for kids.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

For the party of "freedom", there's quite a rampant presence of intolerance.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:28 pm For the party of "freedom", there's quite a rampant presence of intolerance.
which is weird because my parents were pretty intolerant of Hustler and Penthouse and I think they were democrats.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:28 pm For the party of "freedom", there's quite a rampant presence of intolerance.
Yeah, we dont want elementary kids checking out sexually explicit books. We're crazy like that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
rule34
MAGA 2024

Post by rule34 »

Animal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:40 pm
which is weird because my parents were pretty intolerant of Hustler and Penthouse and I think they were democrats.
Playboy was ok?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:50 pm
Yeah, we dont want elementary kids checking out sexually explicit books. We're crazy like that.
Yeah, they should learn by going to a local theater production of Beetlejuice and not have to worry, right?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:22 pm
Yeah, they should learn by going to a local theater production of Beetlejuice and not have to worry, right?
Do you approve of sexually explicit books in public school libraries? I know you won't answer the question, per usual, so I'll throw it out there for the rest of the class
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:26 pm
Do you approve of sexually explicit books in public school libraries? I know you won't answer the question, per usual, so I'll throw it out there for the rest of the class
I have a problem with "sexually explicit" basically being "things I don't like". It's a dog whistle to whip up people in a frenzy.

Should "50 Shades of Grey" be in schools? No.

How about the Bible? There's a shitload of crap there that people follow as "gospel". Please stop narrowing your hang ups as exclusively black and white. It's the dangling carrot for rubes and hysterical moms.

It's not that difficult to....not read it.

If parents had real communication with their children and not try to gatekeep everything, their children will be better off for it.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

If your questions, and I'm including Animal and Cheezy here, weren't from the GOP playbook of "investigate questions of the insane and irrelevant", it might be worth answering.

All of you are like Jordan, Greene, Biggs, Kennedy and every other GOP legislator that asks absolutely useless, nonsensical, and incompetent questions. The lack of an answer isn't cowardice, it's a lack of response to utter foolishness.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Can we get to the root of the problem. We find ourselves living in such wealthy countries over the last century + that we are walled off from nature. Go back before that going back to the beginning of human civilization and even the youngest kids were exposed to their livestock and their parents/relatives doing the sex thing. They even understood what it was about. Making babies. Totally natural. Big.difference between that and what's happening in schools today. Those people that are advocating this type of lifestyle would have been hunted down and killed on sight not too long ago. They aren't changing society, just promoting a fad doomed to failure. Like the Quakers.
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:50 pm
I have a problem with "sexually explicit" basically being "things I don't like". It's a dog whistle to whip up people in a frenzy.

How about the Bible? There's a shitload of crap there that people follow as "gospel". Please stop narrowing your hang ups as exclusively black and white. It's the dangling carrot for rubes and hysterical moms.

If parents had real communication with their children and not try to gatekeep everything, their children will be better off for it.
This is from the popular tranny book Gender Queer, found in many school libraries.

The Bible, Torah, Quran, and all religious books should be present in schools, as they are at the core of human culture
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

she was kicked out of the theater. sort of like a banned book. which side are you arguing, you hopelessly stupid fuck?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:22 pm

This is from the popular tranny book Gender Queer, found in many school libraries.

The Bible, Torah, Quran, and all religious books should be present in schools, as they are at the core of human culture
Nothing weird about you knowing about this. Nope not creepy at all.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:55 pm
she was kicked out of the theater. sort of like a banned book. which side are you arguing, you hopelessly stupid fuck?
Uh oh. Animal called someone stupid.

In other news, the sun came up, water is wet, and I'm still pissed they voted out the two best looking girls on Big Brother. (Why do they always do that?)
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:59 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:22 pm

Nothing weird about you knowing about this. Nope not creepy at all.
If only they could keep this a secret from sane folks, eh groomer?
rule34
MAGA 2024

Post by rule34 »

You should know better, that was heterosexual sex. That is perfectly ok in bikers book. He is fine with that being taught in preschool.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rule34 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:27 pm
You should know better, that was heterosexual sex. That is perfectly ok in bikers book. He is fine with that being taught in preschool.
she was also asked to leave. so no one would have to sit and watch it. you know, like banned books are pulled from the shelves. But you are okay with her being removed from the theater but not books being removed from the shelves?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

This has been going on for centuries

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:29 pm This has been going on for centuries

Imagine Jack Lemon getting being perceived as a "groomer"?

Yet, everyone's ok with diddling "youth ministers" running all over the country. The hypocrisy has no end.
Biker

Post by Biker »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:29 pm This has been going on for centuries

Putting children on hormone blockers and cutting off healthy parts of their bodies? No, no it hasnt, but nice try
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I meant that for the Texas book ban thread.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:31 pm I meant that for the Texas book ban thread.
it has always gone on, but it has certainly ramped up in the past couple of years.

social media + fake memes = a lot of misinformed people.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Animal wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:43 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:31 pm I meant that for the Texas book ban thread.
it has always gone on, but it has certainly ramped up in the past couple of years.

The Russian hackers trying to keep America divided.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:17 pm

Based on what's being posted here, it's working.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:22 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:17 pm

Based on what's being posted here, it's working.