Weekly Commute

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Weekly Commute

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

rule34 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:43 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:36 am Perhaps next time you could post a video of you cutting someone's lawn.
The church fired him after he burned it down.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

when i was in college, one of my roommates got hired by a guy to drive a trailer full of horses to New York to load them on a plane for somewhere. He said he drove a dually out on a tarmac. Anyway, he had to spend a night in New York city and he said some people in a bar had him go outside and teach them the "Cotton Eyed Joe" dance. He said after a few minutes there were probably 50 people arm in arm doing the cotton eyed joe down the city street. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:08 am when i was in college, one of my roommates got hired by a guy to drive a trailer full of horses to New York to load them on a plane for somewhere. He said he drove a dually out on a tarmac. Anyway, he had to spend a night in New York city and he said some people in a bar had him go outside and teach them the "Cotton Eyed Joe" dance. He said after a few minutes there were probably 50 people arm in arm doing the cotton eyed joe down the city street. :lol:
NYC is fucking weird
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:36 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:34 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:32 pm There's potential here.

Can you make a video of you cooking something next time?
He did but it burned up in the fire.
Did he pull a "blast" and stick his head in the kiln to check for proper ventilation while operating?
I have never stuck my head in a kiln you damn cocksucker. I've singed plenty of hair and gotten minor burns in the forge but that's about it.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I drive 130 miles total to and from work every week. From my driveway to my parking spot at work is exactly 13 miles.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 pm It's funny what Texans think are "hills". :lol: :lol: :lol:
You otta see what Floridians consider "mountains"... :?

I was born on the Texas Gulf coast, which is flatter than anything Kansas could possibly offer. Mom's family is from the Gonzales area, and we took a trip there to visit when I was ten-ish. We later visited San Antonio (for the damn Alamo, mostly), then went west into the Hill Country. It was my first view of "hills", and I'm not ashamed to admit that view kind of scared the shit out of me. Until then, the highest point I'd ever been up were some of the highway overpasses and causeways around the general Houston area. These vids bring back a few memories.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:26 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 pm It's funny what Texans think are "hills". :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was born on the Texas Gulf coast, which is flatter than anything Kansas could possibly offer. Mom's family is from the Gonzales area, and we took a trip there to visit when I was ten-ish. We later visited San Antonio (for the damn Alamo, mostly), then went west into the Hill Country. It was my first view of "hills", and I'm not ashamed to admit that view kind of scared the shit out of me. Until then, the highest point I'd ever been up were some of the highway overpasses and causeways around the general Houston area. These vids bring back a few memories.
Love the hill country and the eccentric people that live there. Was west of Boerne and had to pull over on the side of the road to get a better view of the Giraffes that were walking around and looking over the 12' high fences...you could see their 25' tall run in's off in the distance. Not so high on the rattle snakes though...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And 80 MPH almost the whole way
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Ricrude wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:50 pm

Love the hill country and the eccentric people that live there. Was west of Boerne and had to pull over on the side of the road to get a better view of the Giraffes that were walking around and looking over the 12' high fences...you could see their 25' tall run in's off in the distance. Not so high on the rattle snakes though...
My old lead guitar buddy and I used to take trips in high school and college for live music in Austin and San'tone, and afterwards we'd take treks to the west and north around the Hill Country before heading back to Houston. We'd just pull off the side of some dirt road to sit and absorb it all. Listen to the slow rhythm of the cicadas and pluck our guitars to it. Despite my atheistic ways, I have no problem with calling that whole area God's Green Earth. I've been to many places around the US and even the world, and still think it's about the most beautiful place of them all.

I just hope in the 30-something years since I've been there that explosive growth outside of Austin and San Antonio has started to ruin it. The biggest problem with Texas lays basically with an infestation of those roaches that call themselves Texans. Or the rats that try to call themselves Texans.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:07 pm
Ricrude wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:50 pm

My old lead guitar buddy and I used to take trips in high school and college for live music in Austin and San'tone, and afterwards we'd take treks to the west and north around the Hill Country before heading back to Houston. We'd just pull off the side of some dirt road to sit and absorb it all. Listen to the slow rhythm of the cicadas and pluck our guitars to it. Despite my atheistic ways, I have no problem with calling that whole area God's Green Earth. I've been to many places around the US and even the world, and still think it's about the most beautiful place of them all.

I just hope in the 30-something years since I've been there that explosive growth outside of Austin and San Antonio has started to ruin it. The biggest problem with Texas lays basically with an infestation of those roaches that call themselves Texans. Or the rats that try to call themselves Texans.
A place like this? An hour South of Ozona (Video 1)