Three Trump allies charged in Wisconsin fake elector scheme.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Three Trump allies charged in Wisconsin fake elector scheme.

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:26 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:02 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:31 pm
dot wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:00 am I dont have trouble with reality. The laptop is real and contains all kinds of evidence. This is why the Federal Prosecutors are actually using the Laptop as evidence in the trial. Do you agree the laptop is real?
Do you agree you don't have and never did have the evidence you said you did against Joe Biden yet? The supposed evidence your own boy said didn't amount to anything? Nail Hunter to the wall if you can make the case. But it's been how long since you said the corruption of Joe Biden was proven? And yet, you still haven't shown the evidence. Meanwhile your chosen candidate is a convicted felon. If all you got is proving Hunter Biden lied about being on drugs while buying a gun, I'll still take that tradeoff cause one is running for president and the other has nothing to do with the presidency. So much for the two tier justice system excuse. Hack does hack things.
Disingenuous hack is still disingenuous. You simply cant admit that the full context of what Turley said was that the evidence warrants the continued investigation but not an impeachment as of yet. In other words he believes there is enough evidence in his opinion that the inquiry is warranted and the investigation should continue. Why cant you admit that very simple fact?

Its been posted before. Your evidence so far is right here:
https://oversight.house.gov/landing/bid ... stigation/
Disingenuous hack, strawman Cheezy has to turn every thread into a Hunter Biden thread so he can deflect away from all the crimes that Donald Trump has ACTUALLY committed.
Damn, Ricky. You fail even in your own threads. You do understand that I wasnt the first to mention crack boy, right?
Its not my fault you errantly went after me, Rick.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:55 pm More dunning/Kruger. You're hilariously stupid
dot wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:21 pm Try harder, you're embarrassing yourself.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:02 am Damn, Ricky. You fail even in your own threads. You do understand that I wasnt the first to mention crack boy, right?
But you were glad the door was opened by Biker so you could deflect and ignore more evidence that you support a traitorous criminal conman. Because you couldn't address the fake elector scheme at all, just leapt right into Hunter Biden. If you're gonna call someone else a failure, don't be the one actually failing.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am Look, retard: you can delete the stuff you dont like as much as you want but it doesnt make those facts go away. The fact remains that Turley supported the continued investigation based on the evidence at hand.
The fact remains that Turley said your evidence did not merit impeachment, something you claimed for months prior to his declaration. That is the fact that you can't make go away, much as you'd like it to as facts have a way of disproving hack claims.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am Since then, even more evidence has been uncovered.
Like the revelation that your entire premise was based on Russian disinformation propaganda? Another fact that hack wishes would just go away so he can peddle the disinformation.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am Now, you can go ahead and ignore and delete that here but it wont make it go away. I will always be ready to repost it as needed. :lol:
Hacks love irony. Ignore the fact your whole case fell apart months ago, it only makes you look more pathetic and disingenuous.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:48 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:26 am Image
But it is your fault when you don't realize you're wrong and he's right. Another fact for the hack to ignore because he's wrong: you have not yet acknowledged the thread subject. You've only talked about Hunter Biden and your lost case for corruption.

Do you ever get tired of getting your ass kicked?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:13 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:55 pm More dunning/Kruger. You're hilariously stupid
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:02 am Damn, Ricky. You fail even in your own threads. You do understand that I wasnt the first to mention crack boy, right?
But you were glad the door was opened by Biker so you could deflect and ignore more evidence that you support a traitorous criminal conman. Because you couldn't address the fake elector scheme at all, just leapt right into Hunter Biden. If you're gonna call someone else a failure, don't be the one actually failing.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am Look, retard: you can delete the stuff you dont like as much as you want but it doesnt make those facts go away. The fact remains that Turley supported the continued investigation based on the evidence at hand.
The fact remains that Turley said your evidence did not merit impeachment, something you claimed for months prior to his declaration. That is the fact that you can't make go away, much as you'd like it to as facts have a way of disproving hack claims.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am Since then, even more evidence has been uncovered.
Like the revelation that your entire premise was based on Russian disinformation propaganda? Another fact that hack wishes would just go away so he can peddle the disinformation.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am Now, you can go ahead and ignore and delete that here but it wont make it go away. I will always be ready to repost it as needed. :lol:
Hacks love irony. Ignore the fact your whole case fell apart months ago, it only makes you look more pathetic and disingenuous.
But it is your fault when you don't realize you're wrong and he's right. Another fact for the hack to ignore because he's wrong: you have not yet acknowledged the thread subject. You've only talked about Hunter Biden and your lost case for corruption.

Well, if that ever happens I will let you know. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:55 pm Image
you realize this meme is making fun of you, right?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:50 pm Well, if that ever happens I will let you know. :lol:
Waiting for the acknowledgement since you clearly did exactly what RD said you did. Own up to your failings, hack.
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:16 pm you realize this meme is making fun of you, right?
Is it? Cause your boy tried to steal the election with fake electors in multiple states, that's been exposed already. You're just never going to learn to do your homework before you start clacking away at the keyboard, are you?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:16 pm
No, it's not. Buzz knows the truth.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:21 pm
well, hopefully these fake elector trials can put his mind at ease.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:13 pm

You're losing your shit. This is awesome
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:34 pm You're losing your shit. This is awesome
Says the red who can't admit the facts about his defendant.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:37 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:34 pm You're losing your shit. This is awesome
Says the red who can't admit the facts about his defendant.
My defendant. I'm a lawyer now. Neat. I have admitted all facts
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:39 pm My defendant. I'm a lawyer now. Neat. I have admitted all facts
Except about his fraud and incitement of insurrection. And you're the one claiming what he did wasn't fraud so, do your job if you think you can. While you're at it, prove January 6 wasn't an insurrection. In the meantime, you could always defend the Republicans trying to steal an election instead of deflecting because Both Sides™ shtick dictates you can't engage on the merits.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Yes, it is. Yet another Ricky fail. Two fails in your own thread. Rick's going for some kind of record! :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:38 pm Yes, it is. Yet another Ricky fail. Two fails in your own thread. Rick's going for some kind of record! :lol:
More things not happening™.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:38 pm
Yes, it is. Yet another Ricky fail. Two fails in your own thread. Rick's going for some kind of record! :lol:
FAKE ELECTORS EVERYWHERE !!!
Wisconsin is the latest state to bring charges against people connected to the former president involved in the broad effort to overturn the presidential election results. State prosecutors in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia also have brought charges against a swath of Trump’s allies.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:43 pm FAKE ELECTORS EVERYWHERE !!!
Wisconsin is the latest state to bring charges against people connected to the former president involved in the broad effort to overturn the presidential election results. State prosecutors in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia also have brought charges against a swath of Trump’s allies.
Think we'll get to three pages and he still won't acknowledge what his party attempted to do?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:43 pm FAKE ELECTORS EVERYWHERE !!!
Think we'll get to three pages and he still won't acknowledge what his party attempted to do?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:49 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:39 pm My defendant. I'm a lawyer now. Neat. I have admitted all facts
Except about his fraud and incitement of insurrection. And you're the one claiming what he did wasn't fraud so, do your job if you think you can. While you're at it, prove January 6 wasn't an insurrection. In the meantime, you could always defend the Republicans trying to steal an election instead of deflecting because Both Sides™ shtick dictates you can't engage on the merits.
You don't prove negatives, the onus is on the claimant and you havent.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:54 pm 10
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:57 pm You don't prove negatives, the onus is on the claimant and you havent.
The verdicts would disagree with you. The charges are adjudicated, the cases are proven. No matter how much you ignore that, it won't go away. Try again, and then remember to acknowledge that the team you're shilling for got busted trying to steal the election in multiple states.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:00 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:54 pm 10
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:57 pm You don't prove negatives, the onus is on the claimant and you havent.
The verdicts would disagree with you. The charges are adjudicated, the cases are proven. No matter how much you ignore that, it won't go away. Try again, and then remember to acknowledge that the team you're shilling for got busted trying to steal the election in multiple states.
So again, you have nothing
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:01 pm So again, you have nothing
More than you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:36 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:01 pm So again, you have nothing
More than you.