Trump shot

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: Trump shot

Post by QillerDaemon »

Thomas Matthew Crooks ID’d as gunman who shot Trump during Pa. rally

The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Crooks, of Bethel Park, Pa., squeezed off shots — one of which grazed Trump in the ear — at an outdoor rally in Butler, just outside Pittsburgh.

Crooks was positioned on a roof of a manufacturing plant about 120 meters away from the stage at Butler Farm Show grounds where he shot 8 rounds.

He was killed by Secret Service snipers.

An AR-style rifle was later recovered.

Bethel Park is a village 40 miles south of where the Butler rally was held.

Why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is unclear at the moment.
edit:
He was identified as a Republican by state voter records.

Still doesn't mean a whole lot. There is a growing group of Republicans who do not care for Trump at all.

ImageImage
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

As much as I hate the man, trying to kill him JFK style is not the American way, or should be any country's way.

This is what our national election day is for, to let the country decide on a person's fate to be our president.

I don't believe assassination attempts on any political candidate to be the least bit humorous. That's just not right.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:34 pm As much as I hate the man, trying to kill him JFK style is not the American way, or should be any country's way.

This is what our national election day is for, to let the country decide on a person's fate to be our president.

I don't believe assassination attempts on any political candidate to be the least bit humorous. That's just not right.
There has been a long-standing concerted effort to keep the population dumb and controllable, e.g. look at the propaganda the Cheezy types or soft faggoty end of the liberals happily repeat. The national conversations have been overtaken by the embarrassingly stupid masses. Humans are a product of nature and we think we're exempt from the need of cleansing fires. We're not. Get over yourself.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

registered as gop so he could vote against trump in the primaries. he's not a conservative in any way. he's a gen z marxist piece of shit.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:23 pm registered as gop so he could vote against trump in the primaries. he's not a conservative in any way. he's a gen z marxist piece of shit.
Redundant.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:17 pm Image
A true American patriot who sacrificed his life trying to save America.
They should bury him in Arlington with full honors.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:47 pm
Antknot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:17 pm Image
A true American patriot who sacrificed his life trying to save America.
They should bury him in Arlington with full honors.
Trying too hard, Ricky.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:30 pm Thomas Matthew Crooks ID’d as gunman who shot Trump during Pa. rally

The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Crooks, of Bethel Park, Pa., squeezed off shots — one of which grazed Trump in the ear — at an outdoor rally in Butler, just outside Pittsburgh.

Crooks was positioned on a roof of a manufacturing plant about 120 meters away from the stage at Butler Farm Show grounds where he shot 8 rounds.

He was killed by Secret Service snipers.

An AR-style rifle was later recovered.

Bethel Park is a village 40 miles south of where the Butler rally was held.

Why Crooks fired on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is unclear at the moment.
edit:
He was identified as a Republican by state voter records.

Still doesn't mean a whole lot. There is a growing group of Republicans who do not care for Trump at all.

ImageImage
Oh cool, let’s pretend that he was a Republican and not a Democrat donor

Biker

Post by Biker »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:23 pm registered as gop so he could vote against trump in the primaries. he's not a conservative in any way. he's a gen z marxist piece of shit.
QD knows this but decided to play dumb anyway
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Looks like the election is down to the “earhole” or the “asshole”
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

I'm not playing dumb, Biker, not at all. I'm just reporting what I saw on Quora and a few other places.

Who knows what his motivations were?

Maybe he was a Democrat registered as a Republican to play some political game. Maybe he really was a Republican sick of Donnie's shit. Maybe he was nothing at all and only had some idea to make his mark in history, and failed badly on that score. Maybe he was part of some conspiracy on one side or another, a minor actor in it, or the only actor. At this point, just who really knows? Even his father seems really surprised by the actions of his son. I know I don't know, and I know you don't know, either.

I just know that a lot of Republicans (not all) are somehow trying to tie this into some general Democratic conspiracy, and in turn a lot of Democrats (not all) are trying to tie this into some general Republican conspiracy. And it may be no conspiracy at all, just some dumb kid with a gun and a stupid idea.

Don't ever accuse me of that again.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Consider this fourth hand that knowledge, so make of it what you will. Apparently one of the Secret Service snipers claimed he had the guy in his sight for minutes and couldn’t get approval to shoot him until after he had fired at Trump.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Here's the same kid in a Blackrock promotional video at the 19 second mark. Blackrock finances teacher retirements. Teachers who teach your kids to be political assassins.

Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:19 pm Here's the same kid in a Blackrock promotional video at the 19 second mark. Blackrock finances teacher retirements. Teachers who teach your kids to be political assassins.

Huh, so the company that owns 10% of the S&P 500 "finances" civil retirement funds.

Wipe your chin, retard.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Geist wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:09 am I see this as a discussion about the need for better training. Always aim center mass.
Bold assumption that Trump wasn’t wearing a vest.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:02 pm
Geist wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:09 am I see this as a discussion about the need for better training. Always aim center mass.
Or has 12" of blubber to protect him.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:02 pm
of course he was, which is why you bring the right tool for the job to pierce body armor.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Geist wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:31 pm
JackCoughsALot wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:19 pm Here's the same kid in a Blackrock promotional video at the 19 second mark. Blackrock finances teacher retirements. Teachers who teach your kids to be political assassins.

Huh, so the company that owns 10% of the S&P 500 "finances" civil retirement funds.

Wipe your chin, retard.
The company that pushes leftist ESG policies and whose ceo admitted to forcing people's behavior. Any more non sequitur to offer, cunt for brains?
Biker

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:31 pm I'm not playing dumb, Biker, not at all. I'm just reporting what I saw on Quora and a few other places.

I wonder if the media, the Democrat party, and Hollywood calling Trump Hitler and a threat to democracy for the last 8 years had anything to do with radicalizing the kid.

Sorry chief, this shit is all on the leftists. Own it
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if you invited 1,000 deer hunters and told them that they would get a prize if they could hit a target on the stage at that venue but they had to be over 100 yards away from the stage. And then asked them to tell you what spot they would want to shoot from, at least 1,000 of them would have chosen that rooftop the shooter was on.

And yet it wasn't part of the secure area?

There would only be 2 ways to assassinate someone at an event like that. either with a handgun at a very close distance. or with a hunting rifle at over 100 yards. I am just floored that this happened.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:51 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:31 pm I'm not playing dumb, Biker, not at all. I'm just reporting what I saw on Quora and a few other places.

I wonder if the media, the Democrat party, and Hollywood calling Trump Hitler and a threat to democracy for the last 8 years had anything to do with radicalizing the kid.

Sorry chief, this shit is all on the leftists. Own it
bingo
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:35 pm if you invited 1,000 deer hunters and told them that they would get a prize if they could hit a target on the stage at that venue but they had to be over 100 yards away from the stage. And then asked them to tell you what spot they would want to shoot from, at least 1,000 of them would have chosen that rooftop the shooter was on.

There would only be 2 ways to assassinate someone at an event like that. either with a handgun at a very close distance. or with a hunting rifle at over 100 yards. I am just floored that this happened.
Thats my biggest question and the first and foremost reason someone should resign or be fired. Seems like pretty basic stuff and the first thing a Secret Service detail should lock down.

You add the obvious unsecured rooftop only 130 yards away, explosives in his car, plus new reports/rumors that an agent had actually targeted him but was not allowed to engage until after the suspect had fired his weapon, plus reports that Trump had requested extra security beforehand, numerous videos of bystanders screaming at police and the Secret Service that there was a man with a gun on the rooftop and this is a failure of monumental proportion.

Dont worry though!
Shit Show has ordered the Secret Service chief to investigate the Secret Service as to how and why this happened.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:38 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:35 pm if you invited 1,000 deer hunters and told them that they would get a prize if they could hit a target on the stage at that venue but they had to be over 100 yards away from the stage. And then asked them to tell you what spot they would want to shoot from, at least 1,000 of them would have chosen that rooftop the shooter was on.

Thats my biggest question and the first and foremost reason someone should resign or be fired. Seems like pretty basic stuff and the first thing a Secret Service detail should lock down.

You add the obvious unsecured rooftop only 130 yards away, explosives in his car, plus new reports/rumors that an agent had actually targeted him but was not allowed to engage until after the suspect had fired his weapon, plus reports that Trump had requested extra security beforehand and this is a failure of monumental proportion.

Dont worry though!
Shit Show has ordered the Secret Service chief to investigate the Secret Service as to how and why this happened.
Final report should be out around May 2025