Remember

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Remember

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Homebrew wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:47 pm
It had a scope? Didn't know that because, surprisingly, I haven't seen any images of it in the news.
I'll step that one back, and may have an image in my mind of the rifles the SS had that did have scopes on them. I just thought there was a pic of the AR15 he used and that it had a scope on it. But I'll fully admit I may be wrong on that.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Vitamin E wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:21 pm FTR: I am not a fan of Former President Trump. But, I am very grateful he was not successful in his assassination attempt.

I can't even begin to imagine the public response to him being killed.
how do you think the response would have compared to the killing of George Floyd?
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:49 pm
Vitamin E wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:21 pm FTR: I am not a fan of Former President Trump. But, I am very grateful he was not successful in his assassination attempt.

how do you think the response would have compared to the killing of George Floyd?
Less graffiti.
More guns.
Less media coverage.
More arrests.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Vitamin E wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:27 pm

Less graffiti.
More guns.
Less media coverage.
More arrests.
that's probably a good summary. And I would bet that it would have only lasted a couple of days instead of several months.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:37 pm

Less graffiti.
More guns.
Less media coverage.
More arrests.
that's probably a good summary. And I would bet that it would have only lasted a couple of days instead of several months.
Oh, and the location of the protests would be the complete opposite. L.A. might celebrate. Confederate states would lose their shit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Vitamin E wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:40 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:37 pm

Less graffiti.
More guns.
Less media coverage.
More arrests.
Oh, and the location of the protests would be the complete opposite. L.A. might celebrate. Confederate states would lose their shit.
the point is that it wouldn't have come close to the shit that was lost over george floyd.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Bless his heart, took a bullet for his beloved Christian country and still was able to golf the next day. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! #maxipadear
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:30 pm Bless his heart, took a bullet for his beloved Christian country and still was able to golf the next day. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! #maxipadear
I sort of admire him for that. If it had been me that Narrowly missed dying. I’m not sure I would be sober yet.