Guess the Date

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

I predict that Biden will drop out in the following time frame

On or Before July 21, 2024
15%
Between July 22 and July 31, 2024
23%
Between Aug 1 and Aug 18, 20024
8%
During the Democratic Convention (Aug 19 - 22)
8%
Never, he will be the candidate on Nov 5th.
23%
Leftneck is a queer
23%

Total votes: 13

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Guess the Date

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:38 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:18 pm so much irony in all of this.
1. The democrats have spent 4 years throwing everything they had at Trump to keep him from running. Now their candidate is out.
2. The democrats have blamed Trump for 4 years for not accepting the results of an election, and just when Biden wins the Democratic nomination, they throw out all of the votes and force him out.
3. The democrats have claimed the republicans are the party of big business and big donors and the republicans are held victim to vote with their donors. And it was a few big donors holding back funds that pushed Biden into the final decision to quit.
And I'll throw this into the mix. If the democrats had just accepted that Trump was likely to win a 2nd term in 2020 (Just my opinion- and hadn't invented a deadly virus- shutting down the World economy), Trump would be out of office in 5 months forever. Now I believe he's eligible for 2 more terms.
Yup, it's Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

1. The democrats have spent 4 years throwing everything they had at Trump to keep him from running. Now their candidate is out.
2. The democrats have blamed Trump for 4 years for not accepting the results of an election, and just when Biden wins the Democratic nomination, they throw out all of the votes and force him out.
3. The democrats have claimed the republicans are the party of big business and big donors and the republicans are held victim to vote with their donors. And it was a few big donors holding back funds that pushed Biden into the final decision to quit.
And I'll throw this into the mix. If the democrats had just accepted that Trump was likely to win a 2nd term in 2020 (Just my opinion- and hadn't invented a deadly virus- shutting down the World economy), Trump would be out of office in 5 months forever. Now I believe he's eligible for 2 more terms.
no. he's not eligible for 2 more terms.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Why isn't Joe Manchin's name being thrown around as someone to replace Biden? I know he's not a democratic front runner, but he could damn sure give the R's that don't like Trump an alternative.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:04 pm
no. he's not eligible for 2 more terms.
Yes sir. Just Google researched the 1947 act. Even with a separation from the first term, only 1 extra term allowed. Several times that part has been challenged. Considering it's been from people like Barney Frank, the Clinton's and Harry Reid, probably a good idea to leave well enough alone.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:09 pm Why isn't Joe Manchin's name being thrown around as someone to replace Biden? I know he's not a democratic front runner, but he could damn sure give the R's that don't like Trump an alternative.
He's hated by the vast majority of lefties outside of his state. He'd be in the same situation Cameltoe is.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:57 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:09 pm Why isn't Joe Manchin's name being thrown around as someone to replace Biden? I know he's not a democratic front runner, but he could damn sure give the R's that don't like Trump an alternative.
He's hated by the vast majority of lefties outside of his state. He'd be in the same situation Cameltoe is.
i disagree. but i get my news in texas, and because Manchin was kind of a lone wolf, he got good press in Texas. I can guarantee you that there would be a bunch of republicans that would vote for him instead of Trump. I know that's not enough, I just assumed if he was the democrat candidate he could pull most of the democrat vote since they wouldn't have another option.

It looks to me like Camilla's entire platform is going to be that she is not a vote for Trump.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:22 am
Geist wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:57 pm
i disagree. but i get my news in texas, and because Manchin was kind of a lone wolf, he got good press in Texas. I can guarantee you that there would be a bunch of republicans that would vote for him instead of Trump. I know that's not enough, I just assumed if he was the democrat candidate he could pull most of the democrat vote since they wouldn't have another option.

It looks to me like Camilla's entire platform is going to be that she is not a vote for Trump.
I promise you he's not liked outside of conservative circles, and the Dems banking on votes from never-Trump Republicans at the cost of alienating their base is a losing strategy in an already losing situation. There aren't many worse choices than Kamala but that's one. Sinema would be the other.
Last edited by Geist on Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

The names I keep seeing floating around are Gretchen Whitmer, Pete Bootyjudge, and Mark Kelly.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fuck Whitmer.

Shuts the state down and then flies down to Florida with her family.
Quarantines Covid+ folks in nursing homes.
Claims to be more moderate but governs as a Lefty
Only reason she won a second term is that Michigans R party is a complete disaster at the moment.

Its not a surprise the national Dems like her.
I do know some folks with good ties to insider Michigan politics and there is no doubt she has a place in the next Dim administration (whenever that is).
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:10 am The names I keep seeing floating around are Gretchen Whitmer, Pete Bootyjudge, and Mark Kelly.
Mark Kelly will be Camilla's VP pick. He cancels out all of JD Vance's pluses. He's military, fighter jet pilot, astronaut, he's from the swing state of Arizona, and his wife actually nearly died in an assassination attempt. He's a box checker bonanza.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:15 pm
Geist wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:10 am The names I keep seeing floating around are Gretchen Whitmer, Pete Bootyjudge, and Mark Kelly.
Mark Kelly will be Camilla's VP pick. He cancels out all of JD Vance's pluses. He's military, fighter jet pilot, astronaut, he's from the swing state of Arizona, and his wife actually nearly died in an assassination attempt. He's a box checker bonanza.
He would do much better running against Trump than Kamala, but he's not a minority so the identitarians will pitch a fit. They're ultimately followers anyway since they have no real position other than elevating intrinsic characteristics. Kelly's biggest problem would be name recognition, but he has none of the off-putting baggage that Copmala has.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:24 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:15 pm
He would do much better running against Trump than Kamala, but he's not a minority so the identitarians will pitch a fit. They're ultimately followers anyway since they have no real position other than elevating intrinsic characteristics. Kelly's biggest problem would be name recognition, but he has none of the off-putting baggage that Copmala has.
the only way that someone like Mark Kelly rises up to the top of the ticket is if they piece together some kind of mini primary. which brings up the question of "who is this person that decides the rules on how this is going to work?" that person hasn't been mentioned even though every single news story is talking about "what are they going to do and how is this going to work?" No one has said who decides how this works or what they are going to do. Is it the chairman of the democratic party? Do they have a committee that votes?

Jamie Harrison is the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. The vice-chairs are Gretchen Whitmer, Tammy Duckworth, Ken Martin, Henry R. Muñoz III
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I voted for the 21st. What do I win?
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:20 pm I voted for the 21st. What do I win?
there was a huge prize, but we neglected to make the pole public so that we could see who actually voted for that day. And we can't take your word for it. sorry.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:46 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:20 pm I voted for the 21st. What do I win?
there was a huge prize, but we neglected to make the pole public so that we could see who actually voted for that day. And we can't take your word for it. sorry.
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)