Since everyone here is smarter, more handsome and far more worldly than I

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Since everyone here is smarter, more handsome and far more worldly than I

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:55 am I'll say this once and hope the explanation sticks. If not, oh well:

I am limited by the phpBB software and its programming on how pics are shown on our forums. It's the same at every board that hosts a phpBB setup. It was the same with uselessjunk.net, and basically it's true with every forum board software. Pics require the "insert image" tag, it's the way it is, and not a damn thing I can do to make it any simpler. Also, due to our limited host space, I had to disable pic uploads to the board, all pics now have to be hosted by third-party image sites. It takes about two dozen average sized pics to eat up all our host space and bring our site down. Hoover apparently ran his own phpBB server, so hosting space was no big deal for him. Our board just doesn't have the resources Hoover had.

That's the fact, Jack. Deal.
Gawd I love it when QD talks technical.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Discord ftw. If anyone is left after this incarnation dies, that would be the better option. Already has much better features build in.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

Who wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:07 pm Can one of youse come up with a way for all of us to post pics from a cell phone.

I’m able to do it on multiple sites just not this site.

Hugs

Img[tits]/img

Finally got this to work. Pain in the ass with how copy and paste work on Android. Click the photo icon to insert the IMG tags. In the middle of the two tags, hit the enter button twice to have a complete blank line between them. Press on the blank line and paste the IMG URL, hit preview to test
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Who wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:36 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:33 am I agree, Who. Its bullshit. You should really show QD how pissed you are at his forum by boycotting it. That will really show him.
I’ve left before I can do it again
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

nerd_alert wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 pm
Who wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:07 pm Can one of youse come up with a way for all of us to post pics from a cell phone.

Hugs

Img[tits]/img

Finally got this to work. Pain in the ass with how copy and paste work on Android. Click the photo icon to insert the IMG tags. In the middle of the two tags, hit the enter button twice to have a complete blank line between them. Press on the blank line and paste the IMG URL, hit preview to test
He would literally never figure that out.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:12 pm
nerd_alert wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 pm

Hugs

Img[tits]/img

He would literally never figure that out.
Says the guy that gets his news from his local circle k
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced