January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

Post by CHEEZY17 »

After evaluating the "facts of that day", the DOJ, the FBI and the Supreme Court dont think insurrection fits.
Dodgin' Dot thinks it does.
Man, thats a tough one. Who should we believe?

Face it bud, the people smarter than you think you are wrong.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:28 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:02 pm I know what an insurrection is. But what happened wasn't one.
Except it was. Which is why you can't say why it wasn't so you just have to insist that it wasn't. I've already shown how January 6 fit what an insurrection is, it falls on those of you saying in bad faith that it's not an insurrection to show how it's not.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:44 am Cut and paste. Its all been addressed, retard.
If that was true, then you wouldn't keep going back to proven lies and falsehoods when you can't address facts or reality. Hack still does hack things.
“was a riot; it was not an insurrection. The events were shameful, criminal, violent—all of those things—but it did not qualify as insurrection.” Justice Samuel Alito
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:41 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:02 pm I know what an insurrection is. But what happened wasn't one.
Except it was. Which is why you can't say why it wasn't so you just have to insist that it wasn't. I've already shown how January 6 fit what an insurrection is, it falls on those of you saying in bad faith that it's not an insurrection to show how it's not.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:44 am Cut and paste. Its all been addressed, retard.
If that was true, then you wouldn't keep going back to proven lies and falsehoods when you can't address facts or reality. Hack still does hack things.
“was a riot; it was not an insurrection. The events were shameful, criminal, violent—all of those things—but it did not qualify as insurrection.” Justice Samuel Alito
I think that sums it up pretty well.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:40 pm Face it bud, the people smarter than you think you are wrong.
Face it bud, you can't argue against investigations or rulings or the dictionary, which is why you won't even attempt to disprove the elements of an insurrection. A test that I didn't come up with, that was Animal. Yet another dodge from hack.
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:41 pm “was a riot; it was not an insurrection. The events were shameful, criminal, violent—all of those things—but it did not qualify as insurrection.” Justice Samuel Alito

Please, tell me your next defense is going to cite Clarence Thomas. Those text messages from his wife aren't going to post themselves.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:45 pm I think that sums it up pretty well.
Indeed, insurrectionists covering for insurrection. I couldn't say it better myself.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

It wasn't. That's I can say it wasn't. Supreme Court agreed. Have a good day.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:40 pm Face it bud, the people smarter than you think you are wrong.
Face it bud, you can't argue against investigations or rulings or the dictionary, which is why you won't even attempt to disprove the elements of an insurrection. A test that I didn't come up with, that was Animal. Yet another dodge from hack.
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:41 pm “was a riot; it was not an insurrection. The events were shameful, criminal, violent—all of those things—but it did not qualify as insurrection.” Justice Samuel Alito

Please, tell me your next defense is going to cite Clarence Thomas. Those text messages from his wife aren't going to post themselves.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:45 pm I think that sums it up pretty well.
Indeed, insurrectionists covering for insurrection. I couldn't say it better myself.
Oh, so the ones supporting outcomes that agree with the right is corrupt and the fact Biden and hundreds of other leftists politicians haven't been charged with shit is not corruption. Lol that's funny.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:29 pm It wasn't. That's I can say it wasn't. Supreme Court agreed. Have a good day.
Except it was, with evidence investigations and the dictionary proving so. Bought and paid for justices with their compromised positions exposed and on display will not and did not change any of that.
necronomous wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:32 pm Oh, so the ones supporting outcomes that agree with the right is corrupt and the fact Biden and hundreds of other leftists politicians haven't been charged with shit is not corruption. Lol that's funny.
Charges filed is not the same as committing the crime. Just answer what it was without dodging the question, unless you don't have the facts on your side. In that case, then just admit you can't prove your claim. It's not a matter of supporting outcomes that agree with the right, it's the fact that their bribes and gifts have been exposed tainting rulings on matters in front of them which an honest justice would have recused from. Which reminds me, shouldn't you claiming as a neutral party on these matters be terrified of a Supreme Court ruling an executive now has carte blanche to break the law and be walled off from checks and balances?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:12 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:29 pm It wasn't. That's I can say it wasn't. Supreme Court agreed. Have a good day.
Except it was, with evidence investigations and the dictionary proving so. Bought and paid for justices with their compromised positions exposed and on display will not and did not change any of that.
necronomous wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:32 pm Oh, so the ones supporting outcomes that agree with the right is corrupt and the fact Biden and hundreds of other leftists politicians haven't been charged with shit is not corruption. Lol that's funny.
Charges filed is not the same as committing the crime. Just answer what it was without dodging the question, unless you don't have the facts on your side. In that case, then just admit you can't prove your claim. It's not a matter of supporting outcomes that agree with the right, it's the fact that their bribes and gifts have been exposed tainting rulings on matters in front of them which an honest justice would have recused from. Which reminds me, shouldn't you claiming as a neutral party on these matters be terrified of a Supreme Court ruling an executive now has carte blanche to break the law and be walled off from checks and balances?
You're fucking delusional.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:58 pm
I dont need to dodge anything, retard, because the DOJ, the FBI and the Supreme Court all agree with me. There is nothing to dodge as they have looked at everything you claim amounts to insurrection and decided differently than you.
The only one dodging anything is you; STILL.
Why are the DOJ and FBI wrong but you are right?
Do you think you understand insurrection better than they do?

Its a binary choice, bud. One of you is right and one of you is wrong.
Either those folks are wrong and you are right or they are right and you are wrong. I'm going to go ahead and stay comfortable over here on the same side as the legal professionals. :lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:40 pm After evaluating the "facts of that day", the DOJ, the FBI and the Supreme Court dont think insurrection fits.

He’s not even on the radar of the people that make the decisions.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:17 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:40 pm After evaluating the "facts of that day", the DOJ, the FBI and the Supreme Court dont think insurrection fits.

He’s not even on the radar of the people that make the decisions.
Keyboard warrior Dodgin' Dot thinks he understands insurrection better than the top legal professionals in our government. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Dot can't stop railing on Trump for not being able to accept the outcome of an election.

That's the same Dot that can't accept the outcome of a supreme court ruling. :lol:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Things just not happening

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:50 pm Things just not happening

Of course it happens.
Over the years its evolved from "Voter fraud just doesnt happen." into "Well, it doesnt really happen all that much."
As if that makes it ok and we shouldnt make the process better when we can.