I was told there is no crisis

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: I was told there is no crisis

Post by beagleboy »

Are people pretending that they wouldn't be called concentration camps if they were just less crowded?

If we reduced the number of prisoners per square meter, all would be good?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

When the Obama administration had them built they were "Detention Centers"; complete with fully functioning cages.
Now they are "Concentration Camps" and putting people in cages is inhumane.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results
Border arrests are plummeting after Trump crackdown.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/ ... ts-1712730
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So I can stop panicking about the caravans of ISIS and MS-13 all infected with smallpox?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:48 am So I can stop panicking about the caravans of ISIS and MS-13 all infected with smallpox?
Mumps are rampant in the centers now.
Measles are making a comeback. Partly due to antivaxers. Local school board has said if you can't prove you have had the vax or previously had measles you will be put in quarantine for a minimum of 21 day if anyone in the school gets measles. Might be longer if multiple cases.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:48 am So I can stop panicking about the caravans of ISIS and MS-13 all infected with smallpox?
Yes, the border is absolutely perfect now. :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:54 am
Mumps are rampant in the centers now.
Measles are making a comeback. Partly due to antivaxers. Local school board has said if you can't prove you have had the vax or previously had measles you will be put in quarantine for a minimum of 21 day if anyone in the school gets measles. Might be longer if multiple cases.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-wont-gi ... co-border/

Sounds like mistreatment
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk