Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:21 am gee , who could have seen that coming. you call someone out and then have nothing. :lol:
Referring to Page 105 of a Deutsche Bank term loan agreement, the lawyer asks Trump if he signed the guaranty. Trump replies "yes."

The lawyer then asks if Trump can see that it says "in order to induce lending," and Trump again says "yes."

Attorney General's lawyer: "Little Roman i, it says as of June 30, 2011. Do you believe it was true and accurate?"

Trump: "Yeah, I do."

In other words, Trump admitted that his misrepresenting the value of his property was INTENDED to convince banks to loan him money.

That took about five minutes to find you willfully ignorant clod.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:28 am
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:21 am gee , who could have seen that coming. you call someone out and then have nothing. :lol:
Referring to Page 105 of a Deutsche Bank term loan agreement, the lawyer asks Trump if he signed the guaranty. Trump replies "yes."

The lawyer then asks if Trump can see that it says "in order to induce lending," and Trump again says "yes."

Attorney General's lawyer: "Little Roman i, it says as of June 30, 2011. Do you believe it was true and accurate?"

In other words, Trump admitted that his misrepresenting the value of his property was INTENDED to convince banks to loan him money.

actually, what it means is that trump was given a balance sheet provided by and certified by an accountant. and he relied on that document and his personal knowledge to sign a personal guarantee for a loan. a lender used that personal guarantee bascially as collateral for the loan and gave them some kind of interest rate on the loan. I sign those all of the time. Very few companies give other corporations credit without a personal guarantee. you provide them a balance sheet that is a fair representation of your net worth and they stick it in a file. it happens literally dozens of times a year.

the stupid one in this chain is the one that relies on that information to secure the loan without doing more research of their own. but, as long as it works out and no one defaults, its all good.

now, point out the taxes that he defrauded the state of new york out of. which is what DOT says they are trying to collect.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:34 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:28 am

actually, what it means is that trump was given a balance sheet provided by and certified by an accountant. and he relied on that document and his personal knowledge to sign a personal guarantee for a loan. a lender used that personal guarantee bascially as collateral for the loan and gave them some kind of interest rate on the loan. I sign those all of the time. Very few companies give other corporations credit without a personal guarantee. you provide them a balance sheet that is a fair representation of your net worth and they stick it in a file. it happens literally dozens of times a year.

the stupid one in this chain is the one that relies on that information to secure the loan without doing more research of their own. but, as long as it works out and no one defaults, its all good.

now, point out the taxes that he defrauded the state of new york out of. which is what DOT says they are trying to collect.
You still would find a way to be convinced he wasn't in the wrong there either.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

stonedmegman wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:14 am Image
Funny how cognitive ability IN A COURT OF LAW will continue to be pooh-poohed by the KKKult.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:14 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:14 am Image
Funny how cognitive ability IN A COURT OF LAW will continue to be pooh-poohed by the KKKult.
speaking of cognitive ability. who prepares financial statements during the fiscal year that those financial statements cover? how is that even possible. its obviously a made up story. It would be well into 2022 before someone could start working on a financial statement for 2021.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:50 pm what taxes were they cheating New York out of?
Property. Read just a little, you'll figure it out if genuinely trying to learn.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:05 am Image
Lots of words to pretend that you haven't been saying for months that Joe Biden is guilty. It's a simple equation. You say he's guilty, that the evidence proves it. Turley, your star witness, says it doesn't. You can keep claiming otherwise, but those are his words. Based on what you have had for months already, what you said makes Joe Biden guilty, he deemed it to not mean jack. Therefore, you don't got jack. You're free to prove me wrong. Just tell us what crime Joe Biden committed. The committee is investigating their bs "Biden brand" and "Biden crime family" narrative but they specifically have never said Joe Biden did this or Joe Biden did that. Because they know, and so do you, that they don't have proof of any such claim. If they did, they'd be crowing about it already. Look at the personal checks and how Comer went all in based on that, nevermind the fact that he had documentation to counter his very own claim that he didn't inform you about. So it's real simple, show us what crime Joe Biden did. Did he sell policy for cash? Did he have anything to do with Hunter Biden's business dealings? You already know those answers, but you can't say so because your narrative falls apart when you answer truthfully. Disingenuous. Hack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:44 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:50 pm what taxes were they cheating New York out of?
Property. Read just a little, you'll figure it out if genuinely trying to learn.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:05 am Image
Lots of words to pretend that you haven't been saying for months that Joe Biden is guilty. It's a simple equation. You say he's guilty, that the evidence proves it. Turley, your star witness, says it doesn't. You can keep claiming otherwise, but those are his words. Based on what you have had for months already, what you said makes Joe Biden guilty, he deemed it to not mean jack. Therefore, you don't got jack. You're free to prove me wrong. Just tell us what crime Joe Biden committed. The committee is investigating their bs "Biden brand" and "Biden crime family" narrative but they specifically have never said Joe Biden did this or Joe Biden did that. Because they know, and so do you, that they don't have proof of any such claim. If they did, they'd be crowing about it already. Look at the personal checks and how Comer went all in based on that, nevermind the fact that he had documentation to counter his very own claim that he didn't inform you about. So it's real simple, show us what crime Joe Biden did. Did he sell policy for cash? Did he have anything to do with Hunter Biden's business dealings? You already know those answers, but you can't say so because your narrative falls apart when you answer truthfully. Disingenuous. Hack.
Their ignorance is all they have.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:05 pm Their ignorance is all they have.
It's ridiculous how they think they have a leg to stand on when it comes to this, going to such ridiculous lengths to build this farce into something it's not. And then in the same breath, they'll question the attempted coup or the indictments of their dear leader as being out of line and a sham.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:24 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:05 pm Their ignorance is all they have.
It's ridiculous how they think they have a leg to stand on when it comes to this, going to such ridiculous lengths to build this farce into something it's not. And then in the same breath, they'll question the attempted coup or the indictments of their dear leader as being out of line and a sham.
The party of "morality" supports a 40+ year con man, who fleeces anyone and everyone at every opportunity possible, yet finds endless reasons to condemn a faith-based sitting President of the United States, who likely knows not to hold a Bible upside down for a photo op after tear gassing its constituents.

The party of "personal responsibility" does nothing but point fingers at anything that makes them feel threatened, or what they don't understand.

The party of "law and order" finds every justifiable excuse possible to continue to support the MAGA infected party that they refuse to condemn.

The party of "less government" relies on government funding (mostly coming from Democrat led states) to subsidize education, healthcare, and infrastructure needs.

The party of "abortion is murder" will go to every length possible to control women's bodies, yet when human beings are murdered in mass shootings by guns their argument is invalid.

It. Is. A. Cult.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there seem to be quite a lot of things wrong with this. First, the state of NY doesn't collect property taxes, so how would they be suing for property taxes? Second, if a person is over valuing property values, then wouldn't that be a surplus in property taxes? I get the feeling that you have no idea what you are talking about. Such simple questions and you don't seem to have any answers.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:01 pm there seem to be quite a lot of things wrong with this. First, the state of NY doesn't collect property taxes, so how would they be suing for property taxes? Second, if a person is over valuing property values, then wouldn't that be a surplus in property taxes? I get the feeling that you have no idea what you are talking about. Such simple questions and you don't seem to have any answers.
I'm sure you can just blow the case wide open then, please by all means, take a trip to New York and tell them that you dismiss all the charges and lay out why. I would love to see how they react to your interpretations of fraud and property taxes.

Really, for the amount of times you have put your foot in your mouth on this subject, "the feeling that you have no idea what you are talking about" is quite rich coming from you.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:06 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:01 pm there seem to be quite a lot of things wrong with this. First, the state of NY doesn't collect property taxes, so how would they be suing for property taxes? Second, if a person is over valuing property values, then wouldn't that be a surplus in property taxes? I get the feeling that you have no idea what you are talking about. Such simple questions and you don't seem to have any answers.
I'm sure you can just blow the case wide open then, please by all means, take a trip to New York and tell them that you dismiss all the charges and lay out why. I would love to see how they react to your interpretations of fraud and property taxes.

Really, for the amount of times you have put your foot in your mouth on this subject, "the feeling that you have no idea what you are talking about" is quite rich coming from you.
He's just "being a man". Not backing down, admitting he's wrong and clueless.

He's staying on brand of being a right wing clueless idiot that thinks wealth = intelligence.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The evidence is right here.

Banks don't like it when they've been defrauded.

https://newrepublic.com/post/176694/tru ... statements
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:06 pm

look, dumbass. just show me one fucking article or news report or AG document or court filing or anything related to this $250 million case that Trump is in right now that says that the State of New York is suing Trump for property taxes. You have said it does, so show something that backs it up.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:29 pm look, dumbass. just show me one fucking article or news report or AG document or court filing or anything related to this $250 million case that Trump is in right now that says that the State of New York is suing Trump for property taxes. You have said it does, so show something that backs it up.
You know the best thing about arguing with you? It's knowing you didn't do a bit of the homework necessary to argue for what your gut is telling you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_ ... ganization

Timeline, synopsis, notes with news reports on the events as they go down the list. You once again do not have to believe me, just go look it up yourself. Then ask yourself why you think you are so right on what fraud is and they are so wrong. Bear in mind, he's damn near confessing to his crimes while trying to word salad his way out of them. But go ahead, trust your gut.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:53 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:29 pm look, dumbass. just show me one fucking article or news report or AG document or court filing or anything related to this $250 million case that Trump is in right now that says that the State of New York is suing Trump for property taxes. You have said it does, so show something that backs it up.
You know the best thing about arguing with you? It's knowing you didn't do a bit of the homework necessary to argue for what your gut is telling you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_ ... ganization

Timeline, synopsis, notes with news reports on the events as they go down the list. You once again do not have to believe me, just go look it up yourself. Then ask yourself why you think you are so right on what fraud is and they are so wrong. Bear in mind, he's damn near confessing to his crimes while trying to word salad his way out of them. But go ahead, trust your gut.
:lol: Thank you for finally proving me right. There is no mention of taxes. No charges related to taxes. The state of New York is not suing for taxes. I am going to cut and paste the ENTIRE excerpt from your post that relates to "The Charges". Please, find the word TAX even one time in the entire transcript. :lol: what a dipshit.
Charges
New York v. Trump, et al.

Court Supreme Court of the State of New York
Full case name
Case name
Started October 2, 2023
Citation(s) 452564/2022
Court membership
Judge(s) sitting Arthur F. Engoron

Trump Tower (Manhattan), cited in the AG's lawsuit for alleged financial misreporting
At a September 21, 2022, press conference, James announced a lawsuit against Trump, his three oldest children, and the organization for fraud and other forms of misrepresentation, citing over 200 alleged instances and asserting that Trump "wildly exaggerated his net worth by billions of dollars".[126][127] James cited New York Executive Law § 63(12) as lending her "broad and special powers".[39] The suit asserts that between 2011 and 2021 Donald Trump and the organization made over 200 "false and misleading valuations of assets on his annual Statements of Financial Condition to defraud financial institutions"[128] and, amongst other charges, that he used low valuations to avoid paying between $85 and $150 million in interest charges on loans from Deutsche Bank.[129] The suit seeks about $250 million in damages, the instatement of a five-year ban on the company conducting real-estate transactions in the state and a permanent bar against Trump and his three oldest children from officiating or directing any business or corporation in New York state. Additionally, James cited evidence of potential criminal insurance and bank fraud,[130] for which she referred the case to federal criminal prosecutors in Manhattan and the IRS.[126][131]

Besides the inflated values of Trump Tower—as well as its square footage—and 40 Wall Street, James's lawsuit alleges that in his financial statements, Trump inflated the value of Mar-a-Lago by perhaps ten times (with his value based on potentially developing the property for residential use, which is prevented by the deed).[130] Trump also omitted restrictions regarding his 30% share in 1290 Avenue of the Americas (which probably prevent him from selling it for decades) and portrayed his interests as cash, while overstating the building's overall value by $1.5 billion.[132] According to the suit, the organization valued Trump Park Avenue at $350 million, while a 2010 valuation found it to be worth $72.5 million. Twelve rent-stabilized apartments in that building were appraised by a bank at a total of $750,000, but claimed by the organization to be worth as much as $50 million. Further, Trump purportedly multiplied the value of 4–8 East 57th Street by a fixed percentage to inflate its valuation to $422 million, while neglecting to mention that his rent to the property owner was significantly increasing.[132] The suit also asserts that, while renewing the company's coverage with Zurich Insurance Group, Weisselberg falsely claimed that the organization's assets had been reviewed by an independent appraiser.[133]

Speaking with Fox News host Sean Hannity on the day the lawsuit was filed, Trump asserted that the disclaimers provided by Mazars on its financial statements for the organization absolve him of fraud because they admit the valuations "may be way off".[134][j][k] On October 13, 2022, as neither Donald nor Eric Trump had yet accepted service of the lawsuit,[137] the OAG asked Judge Engoron for permission to electronically deliver the lawsuit to them, which he granted; the AG emailed links to relevant documents the same day.[138]

Further, the OAG revealed that on the day the lawsuit was filed, the organization registered a Delaware-based limited liability company (LLC) called Trump Organization II with New York's secretary of state.[139] The OAG accused the organization of continuing to engage in fraud after the suit was filed and possibly beginning to restructure its business,[140] and asked Engoron to order Trump to sufficiently disclose valuation methods to an independent monitor when dealing with lenders or insurers. Additionally, the OAG requested a trial date for a year in the future. In response to the filing, Habba stated: "We have repeatedly provided assurance, in writing, that the Trump Organization has no intention of doing anything improper."[139][128] On October 25, 2022, an administrative judge refused to have the case reassigned to another judge.[141] On October 26, the organization requested a dismissal of James's request for an independent monitor, with Habba labeling it an attempt at nationalization.[142][l]
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:03 pm :lol: Thank you for finally proving me right. There is no mention of taxes. No charges related to taxes. The state of New York is not suing for taxes. I am going to cut and paste the ENTIRE excerpt from your post that relates to "The Charges". Please, find the word TAX even one time in the entire transcript. :lol: what a dipshit.
Remember what I said about not reading?
New York v. Trump is a civil investigation and lawsuit by the Attorney General of New York alleging that The Trump Organization and several individuals (including operative members of the Trump family) engaged in financial fraud by presenting vastly disparate property values to potential lenders and tax officials, in violation of New York Executive Law § 63(12). A trial began on October 2, 2023, and was expected to last three months.
Now you tell me, what do property values factor into in relation to tax officials?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:07 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:03 pm :lol: Thank you for finally proving me right. There is no mention of taxes. No charges related to taxes. The state of New York is not suing for taxes. I am going to cut and paste the ENTIRE excerpt from your post that relates to "The Charges". Please, find the word TAX even one time in the entire transcript. :lol: what a dipshit.
Remember what I said about not reading?
New York v. Trump is a civil investigation and lawsuit by the Attorney General of New York alleging that The Trump Organization and several individuals (including operative members of the Trump family) engaged in financial fraud by presenting vastly disparate property values to potential lenders and tax officials, in violation of New York Executive Law § 63(12). A trial began on October 2, 2023, and was expected to last three months.
Now you tell me, what do property values factor into in relation to tax officials?
the state of NY doesn't collect property taxes you dumb fuck. they don't sue for property taxes. they have no charges against trump relating to property taxes. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

and, even IF THEY DID, if he were inflating his property values to "tax officials" he would be paying MORE TAXES!! Do you even know how life works?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:11 pm the state of NY doesn't collect property taxes you dumb fuck. they don't sue for property taxes. they have no charges against trump relating to property taxes. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

and, even IF THEY DID, if he were inflating his property values to "tax officials" he would be paying MORE TAXES!! Do you even know how life works?
Here we are again, back to you not understanding fraud. Inflating and deflating, "vastly disparate property values." It's like you shut off your brain so you can make your argument so you don't have to acknowledge how wrong you clearly are. Oh and New York does have property taxes, just so you don't get away with lying because you don't again know what you're talking about. That's the common thread on this subject with you, you do not fathom how the different threads of the fraud scheme work with each other. That's why you can so confidently insist that no one would inflate to pay more taxes, yet not even begin to consider that he's deflating to avoid paying those same taxes while telling banks and lenders the same properties are worth many times more what they are to receive better terms. You consistently do not understand a lick of what you're talking about, because you choose to not educate yourself. I thought you'd have learned your lesson by now but clearly you won't.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:18 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:11 pm the state of NY doesn't collect property taxes you dumb fuck. they don't sue for property taxes. they have no charges against trump relating to property taxes. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Here we are again, back to you not understanding fraud. Inflating and deflating, "vastly disparate property values." It's like you shut off your brain so you can make your argument so you don't have to acknowledge how wrong you clearly are. Oh and New York does have property taxes, just so you don't get away with lying because you don't again know what you're talking about. That's the common thread on this subject with you, you do not fathom how the different threads of the fraud scheme work with each other. That's why you can so confidently insist that no one would inflate to pay more taxes, yet not even begin to consider that he's deflating to avoid paying those same taxes while telling banks and lenders the same properties are worth many times more what they are to receive better terms. You consistently do not understand a lick of what you're talking about, because you choose to not educate yourself. I thought you'd have learned your lesson by now but clearly you won't.
I know there are property taxes within the state of New York. But New York STATE does not collect property taxes. Those are collected by the counties and the school districts. So don't try to worm out with that bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about and have proved it multiple times. The STATE of New York is not suing trump for taxes. That is ridiculous on every level. So you fail on your entire premise. And you have wasted everyone's time dodging this question until you finally manned up, took it head on, and crashed and burned like the idiot you are.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:28 pm I know there are property taxes within the state of New York. But New York STATE does not collect property taxes. Those are collected by the counties and the school districts. So don't try to worm out with that bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about and have proved it multiple times. The STATE of New York is not suing trump for taxes. That is ridiculous on every level. So you fail on your entire premise. And you have wasted everyone's time dodging this question until you finally manned up, took it head on, and crashed and burned like the idiot you are.
I never said they were, I said the state is doing the prosecution because the Trumps cheated on property taxes in connection with his overall fraud scheme encompassing many entities. Go back and read. That is your fail, you focused entirely on one tiny aspect and ignored the whole picture just to try and say gotcha all to show you can't even do that right. So. You wanna try again, mental midget?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:28 pm
dot wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:18 pm

I know there are property taxes within the state of New York. But New York STATE does not collect property taxes. Those are collected by the counties and the school districts. So don't try to worm out with that bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about and have proved it multiple times. The STATE of New York is not suing trump for taxes. That is ridiculous on every level. So you fail on your entire premise. And you have wasted everyone's time dodging this question until you finally manned up, took it head on, and crashed and burned like the idiot you are.
What a bloviating gasbag you are. No wonder you're a Trumpaholic.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot, you are without a doubt the dumbest fuck (and i'm not counting salty) ever. you spent the last few days trying to drag out something that you could have ended with just a few short posts.

you think that the Attorney General of New York is suing Trump because he inflated his balance sheet by over valuing his assets and in that very same lawsuit they are going to prove that he under valued those assets? You are a fucking moron.

I will cut you a little slack. The reason this lawsuit is too complicated for you to debate on its actual merits is because its so weak and flimsy and poorly put together. This is basically an entire trial to appease the petty morons that were mad when Trump said more people showed up at his inauguration than Obama's. You finally found someone (NY AG) dumb enough to take Trump into a court room and try to put him in prison for exaggerating things that just get under your skin. Yall mad because he said he was worth more than you think he is.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:20 am dot, you are without a doubt the dumbest fuck (and i'm not counting salty) ever. you spent the last few days trying to drag out something that you could have ended with just a few short posts.

you think that the Attorney General of New York is suing Trump because he inflated his balance sheet by over valuing his assets and in that very same lawsuit they are going to prove that he under valued those assets? You are a fucking moron.
You do realize they already proved the case, right? Which is why you wear the moniker of not being able to comprehend fraud. So don't blame me that you didn't understand the case from the beginning and went with your gut instinct because your dear leader was threatened.
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:20 am I will cut you a little slack. The reason this lawsuit is too complicated for you to debate on its actual merits is because its so weak and flimsy and poorly put together. This is basically an entire trial to appease the petty morons that were mad when Trump said more people showed up at his inauguration than Obama's. You finally found someone (NY AG) dumb enough to take Trump into a court room and try to put him in prison for exaggerating things that just get under your skin. Yall mad because he said he was worth more than you think he is.
Again. He's already found to have committed fraud. But go ahead and head up to New York and dispute that for him, walk in there and argue that the case is weak and flimsy because you don't understand how fraud works. You already didn't understand the charges and parsed out one aspect of his scheme and inflated it (no irony there at all) to be the entirety of his crime in this case. So please, pretend you hadn't already made a fool of yourself and you have a leg to stand on.