Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by Animal »

i'm certainly not a fan of obama, but he did inherit a shit show of an economy. and, no, i don't think it was Bush's fault that the banks were lending money to dead people, etc.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:24 pm i'm certainly not a fan of obama, but he did inherit a shit show of an economy. and, no, i don't think it was Bush's fault that the banks were lending money to dead people, etc.
But don’t you understand.. this is how we play the game? Recovery follows collapse. So whoever is there during the collapse is to blame, and whoever is there during the recovery gets the credit. This only applies to presidents.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:53 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:24 pm i'm certainly not a fan of obama, but he did inherit a shit show of an economy. and, no, i don't think it was Bush's fault that the banks were lending money to dead people, etc.
But don’t you understand.. this is how we play the game? Recovery follows collapse. So whoever is there during the collapse is to blame, and whoever is there during the recovery gets the credit. This only applies to presidents.
Yeah, i do get the game. and it always infuriates me when people play it. presidents get way too much credit and blame for the state of the economy and unemployment at any point in time.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:00 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:53 pm
Yeah, i do get the game. and it always infuriates me when people play it. presidents get way too much credit and blame for the state of the economy and unemployment at any point in time.
Trump certainly doesn't feel that way. Historically the economy tanks with a republican president and congress
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Todays the big day!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Satyrday will be along shortly to divulge all the secret details that only he, Mueller and "anonymous sources" know. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

From what I can see there seems to be a hell of a lot of obstruction. But you guys will just shrug.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:11 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:44 pm From what I can see there seems to be a hell of a lot of obstruction. But you guys will just shrug.
Mueller disagrees

:lol: :lol: :lol:

um no.

If we had confidence that after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote in his report, which the Justice Department released Thursday morning. “Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:36 pm

If we had confidence that after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote in his report, which the Justice Department released Thursday morning. “Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.
that's the reason why letting these reports out into the public is so dangerous. they will cherry pick through it and piece together tidbits here and there and create memes and the instagram news outlet will convince thousands of derps of totally incorrect information that becomes facts to them.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:43 pm

that's the reason why letting these reports out into the public is so dangerous. they will cherry pick through it and piece together tidbits here and there and create memes and the instagram news outlet will convince thousands of derps of totally incorrect information that becomes facts to them.
On both sides.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Blast wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:59 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:43 pm

On both sides.

So we should just take the word of a serial liar President who is the subject of the investigation and his handpicked Attorney General's spin as gospel? Are you fucking kidding?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:06 pm

So we should just take the word of a serial liar President who is the subject of the investigation and his handpicked Attorney General's spin as gospel? Are you fucking kidding?
well, first of all, all attorney generals are hand picked by the president. that's how it works. the president nominates an attorney general and then the senate appoints them. like when JFK nominated his brother.

second, no you shouldn't believe what Barr said. you should read the report for yourself. all 448 pages of it, like i am now. i'm on page 20.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics ... index.html
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Washington Post is also providing an annotated version.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... ost&wpmm=1
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Just got back. Are we melting yet?
Wahhhh! Wahhhh! My fantasy is ruined!
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Collusion and obstruction are both laid out in the report.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:02 pm Just got back. Are we melting yet?
Good job, you've convinced biker and cheezy.
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:28 pm Satyrday will be along shortly to divulge all the secret details that only he, Mueller and "anonymous sources" know. :lol:
Well...
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

And you're a shill. A boring shill.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Geist wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:40 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:02 pm Just got back. Are we melting yet?
Good job, you've convinced biker and cheezy.
I don't need to convince anybody.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

This whole Russian collusion thing was just a distraction. Something for the media to focus on, while more important shit is going on behind the scenes. And for the record, "not guilty" is not the same as innocent.
Currently AFK.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I'm on page 91, and i see now why a 2 page "summary" of this report was all that was necessary.

So far, the only thing of interest is the incredible amount of work the russian hackers put into the 2016 election here. Pretty scary stuff that it was so easy for them. Hacking servers, emails, passwords, etc. Creating fake twitter, facebook, instagram, etc accounts and convincing millions of people they were legit homegrown political activists. or planning and carrying out rallies and protests under seemingly local organization names. they were so desperate to keep Hillary out of office they were even backing Bernie for a while.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

kwebber wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:11 pm And for the record, "not guilty" is not the same as innocent.
O.J. Simpson agrees.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 pm I'm on page 91, and i see now why a 2 page "summary" of this report was all that was necessary.

So far, the only thing of interest is the incredible amount of work the russian hackers put into the 2016 election here. Pretty scary stuff that it was so easy for them. Hacking servers, emails, passwords, etc. Creating fake twitter, facebook, instagram, etc accounts and convincing millions of people they were legit homegrown political activists. or planning and carrying out rallies and protests under seemingly local organization names. they were so desperate to keep Hillary out of office they were even backing Bernie for a while.

Let me know when you get to the part where the President attempted to halt the Russian investigation therefore "obstructing justice".

President Trump ordered White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller in 2017. McGahn refused to do so and threatened to resign instead, telling an associate the president had asked him to do "crazy shit."

But you guys just keeping burying your heads in the sand 'cause owning the libs is much more important than a President who keeps breaking his oath to uphold the laws of the United States and instead acting like a Mafioso
I blame Biker.
VisionaryEric

Post by VisionaryEric »

Trump basically said f**k Muslims, and his core was duped and hooked for ever.
Can't reason someone out of that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:40 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 pm I'm on page 91, and i see now why a 2 page "summary" of this report was all that was necessary.

Let me know when you get to the part where the President attempted to halt the Russian investigation therefore "obstructing justice".

President Trump ordered White House counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller in 2017. McGahn refused to do so and threatened to resign instead, telling an associate the president had asked him to do "crazy shit."

But you guys just keeping burying your heads in the sand 'cause owning the libs is much more important than a President who keeps breaking his oath to uphold the laws of the United States and instead acting like a Mafioso
will do. i'll let you know the context of it as well. because the parts i have read so far lean to him wanting the investigation to "die" because he knew how long they can drag out and how it keeps him from being able to get anything done in the meantime. Nothing suggests that he did those things because of a fear they would find a tie to him (his campaign) conspiring with the Russians.