Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by CaptQuint »

Would an accusation of being a illegitimate President due to being born in African and lying about your citizenship ruin your presidency? Asking for a friend.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by Animal »

VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:56 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:51 pm
VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 pm "Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency".
Genuinely curious. What kind of political history supports this claim?
i think anything would be pure speculation, but i assume it means that its this dark cloud over your head for the duration of the investigation. its the first question at every press conference. it ruins mid term election results. its the punch line for every late night talk show host. etc.
Yes. Even Trump could imagine that. Maybe.
But "everyone" had already told him that, just as he got the news about the independent counsel.
Not sure your examples there stops him from doing anything either. This is weak.
look, you are taking an off the cuff remark from trump. "everyone" could mean 2 people. and those 2 people could be his son and some guy at a coffee shop. he speaks in extremes, you know that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:58 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:37 pm
What do you think the investigation prevented trump doing? And how?
what do i think it prevented him from doing? I have no idea. I'm just repeating the context in the next sentence after what you posted.

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me," Trump said, according to the report.
You are arguing that he only feared the investigation meant the end of his presidency because it prevented him doing stuff, yet you can't come up with anything it could have prevented him doing and have no interest in what it possibly could have prevented him doing?

Uh huh. And do you think you've thought that one through?
i'm not arguing anything. i'm simply putting the entire conversation out for people to see and not picking out one sentence that fits some narrative some people (you) have. Think that through.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

VisionaryEric wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 pm "Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency".
i think anything would be pure speculation, but i assume it means that its this dark cloud over your head for the duration of the investigation. its the first question at every press conference. it ruins mid term election results. its the punch line for every late night talk show host. etc.
But "everyone" had already told him that, just as he got the news about the independent counsel.
Not sure your examples there stops him from doing anything either. This is weak.
It's just dialogue. I'm sure the IC question had already come up as a possibility.
It takes up your time, effects your sleep, effects whether other leaders will deal with you, wondering if they're wasting their time.. a hundred different things, probably. What about pols in your own party who won't fall in line because they're afraid you'll drag them down with you, or those on the other side who won't cross over (not that there's a lot of that anymore, anyway)
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:02 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:58 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:37 pm
What do you think the investigation prevented trump doing? And how?
what do i think it prevented him from doing? I have no idea. I'm just repeating the context in the next sentence after what you posted.

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me," Trump said, according to the report.
You are arguing that he only feared the investigation meant the end of his presidency because it prevented him doing stuff, yet you can't come up with anything it could have prevented him doing and have no interest in what it possibly could have prevented him doing?

Uh huh. And do you think you've thought that one through?
i'm not arguing anything. i'm simply putting the entire conversation out for people to see and not picking out one sentence that fits some narrative some people (you) have. Think that through.
So you aren't even presenting the excuse you're presenting as an excuse? Doesn't seem like a great excuse.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:00 pm
look, you are taking an off the cuff remark from trump. "everyone" could mean 2 people. and those 2 people could be his son and some guy at a coffee shop. he speaks in extremes, you know that.
Everyone speaks in extremes. "It's been raining forever!"
Trump's meaning was clear.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:04 pm
It's just dialogue. I'm sure the IC question had already come up as a possibility.
It takes up your time, effects your sleep, effects whether other leaders will deal with you, wondering if they're wasting their time.. a hundred different things, probably. What about pols in your own party who won't fall in line because they're afraid you'll drag them down with you, or those on the other side who won't cross over (not that there's a lot of that anymore, anyway)
or how about losing control of the house in the midterms? little things like that.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:07 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:04 pm
or how about losing control of the house in the midterms? little things like that.
That was a possibility, anyway. A lot of people were REALLY pissed about the 2016. They were motivated, the other side was not.
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

Flumper wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:00 pm
So you're just full of it. You're basically clueless.
Nothing new then. Move along.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Look. Here's the bottom line for me. I don't do political. But I think just everybody can agree that this President has been subjected to unprecedented attacks from the left and their media cronies propaganda wing for 3 straight years no President in history has ever faced. So, you based all your hopes on this one special council and it's a nothingburger. So, step aside and let the man do his job. In 2008, we were disappointed and endured 8 grueling years under an inept President. Sure we bitched but we did what the Dems need to to right now. Fire up your base. With this "clown car" class, I'm thinking their next chance is somewhere around 2032 if they ever get their shit together, which looks doubtful.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 pm Look. Here's the bottom line for me. I don't do political. But I think just everybody can agree that this President has been subjected to unprecedented attacks from the left and their media cronies propaganda wing for 3 straight years no President in history has ever faced.
You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown. 8 years of the shit Obama took, from a brown suit to what kind of mustard he ate, to his wife wearing a sleeveless dress.

Last edited by DandyDon on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:55 pm Image

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump accused Obama (without evidence) of being an illegitimate President

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Kennedy was shot in the head in his state
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

You guys can post memes to infinity, add all your fury, express outrage to the heavens, it doesn't change the a Goddamn thing. Libs howl at the Moon. Conservatives say nothing and show at the voting booths. Game Over.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

That's why they lost the house of representatives
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 am You guys can post memes to infinity, add all your fury, express outrage to the heavens, it doesn't change the a Goddamn thing. Libs howl at the Moon. Conservatives say nothing and show at the voting booths. Game Over.
And so will independents and Dems who like their money.

Memes are for Reddit and for kids who barely even vote. There is no collusion and that was what this was about. There is also no evidence of obstruction of justice at this point.

If the Dems want to keep going down this road, and ignore real issues they will lose in 2020.

They fucking called him a traitor and a spy for two years, and now that he isn’t they are moving the goalposts and looking for any scintilla of evidence for any crime they can.

The American people were focused on collusion. That was what this was all about. They lost. Schiff/Pelosi already said it isn’t worth it because they will lose, again.

It is about the economy stupid. As long as we keep chugging along, and all those small business keep their tax cuts, nobody give a fuck about this shit.

People should be relieved their president isn’t a traitor. But the left hate Trump so much they would rather our economy collapse and our president be a double agent than the prosperity we are seeing now.

So stupid. Let the dude do his job and vote him out on the issues.

Good luck with that.
Last edited by Gunzen on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

Repost
Last edited by Gunzen on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

I chuckled at this one. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Is Trumps job tweeting retarded shit and lying to America?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Gunzen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:30 amBengahzi must be investigated again!
:P
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Gunzen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:08 am You guys can post memes to infinity, add all your fury, express outrage to the heavens, it doesn't change the a Goddamn thing. Libs howl at the Moon. Conservatives say nothing and show at the voting booths. Game Over.
And so will independents and Dems who like their money.

Memes are for Reddit and for kids who barely even vote. There is no collusion and that was what this was about. There is also no evidence of obstruction of justice at this point.

If the Dems want to keep going down this road, and ignore real issues they will lose in 2020.

They fucking called him a traitor and a spy for two years, and now that he isn’t they are moving the goalposts and looking for any scintilla of evidence for any crime they can.

The American people were focused on collusion. That was what this was all about. They lost. Schiff/Pelosi already said it isn’t worth it because they will lose, again.

It is about the economy stupid. As long as we keep chugging along, and all those small business keep their tax cuts, nobody give a fuck about this shit.

People should be relieved their president isn’t a traitor. But the left hate Trump so much they would rather our economy collapse and our president be a double agent than the prosperity we are seeing now.

So stupid. Let the dude do his job and vote him out on the issues.

Good luck with that.
2032 is the earliest Dems will be be a viable party again, maybe. Probably get their shit together after the 2020 massacre. I hope not. They seem to be be especially out of touch with reality (American voters) since the Whigs in the 1800's.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

That's why they won the house of representatives
Gunzen

Post by Gunzen »

What the hell are the left going to do now? Exactly which issue are they going to run against? A prosperous economy, peaceful foreign relations, tax cuts? Is this what they will fight against?

Oh, they will fight for Muslims and Illegal aliens rights. That will win the day, lol.

Now that Trump isn’t a spy, what exactly are the left going to run in? Tranny bathrooms?