Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by CaptQuint »

A mentally declining asshole who is using the office of the president to break the law and enrich himself.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Re: Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:42 am That's why they won the house of representatives
And lost 3 in the Senate where it really matters. Get a clue, dumb fuck.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:42 am That's why they won the house of representatives
And lost 3 in the Senate where it really matters. Get a clue, dumb fuck.
HAHAHAHA, you calling someone a dumb fuck is classic :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Gunzen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 am What the hell are the left going to do now? Exactly which issue are they going to run against? A prosperous economy, peaceful foreign relations, tax cuts? Is this what they will fight against?

Oh, they will fight for Muslims and Illegal aliens rights. That will win the day, lol.

Now that Trump isn’t a spy, what exactly are the left going to run in? Tranny bathrooms?
http://time.com/5570679/trump-tax-cuts/

Most folks are seeing the truth, just like I did. A tax cut that actually cost me $26 more this year.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 am
Gunzen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 am What the hell are the left going to do now? Exactly which issue are they going to run against? A prosperous economy, peaceful foreign relations, tax cuts? Is this what they will fight against?

Oh, they will fight for Muslims and Illegal aliens rights. That will win the day, lol.

Now that Trump isn’t a spy, what exactly are the left going to run in? Tranny bathrooms?

Most folks are seeing the truth, just like I did. A tax cut that actually cost me $26 more this year.
Worked for me. I actually made more money this year and paid less in taxes. Thats a win in my book.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:28 am

Worked for me. I actually made more money this year and paid less in taxes. Thats a win in my book.
4k more.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Gross income between 2017 and 2018 was within $1,000 of each other, deductions pretty much the same, paid $4,000 Less in taxes in 2018 than I did 2017
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:28 am

Most people paid less, got more because of kids and double deductions etc.

People will vote with their wallets. Imagine all of the business that pay so much less in taxes. You really think they are going to to vote for someone who is going to take those cuts back?

Fat chance.

And one more time. Most Americans don’t give a fuck about illegal aliens. And especially carpet flyers. Bringing in more camel fuckers will not win an election.

Good luck with that horseshit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:26 am Gross income between 2017 and 2018 was within $1,000 of each other, deductions pretty much the same, paid $4,000 Less in taxes in 2018 than I did 2017
i just got my "estimate" from my cpa a few days ago. i can't compare this year to last year because the income was way different, but its pretty simple to estimate the savings in taxes. i get to deduct 20% of my small business income and not pay any taxes on it. $0 on that 20%. The other 80 percent is now taxed at 37% instead of 39.6%. Also my standard deduction will go up from $12,700 to $24,000. So that's another $11,300 that has $0 tax.

All in all, with way more deductions and a lower tax rate, I'm guessing it will be a huge savings in 2018 taxes over what it would have been at the old rates in 2017. (I know how much, but I'll keep that to myself).
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

The 20%reduction on small business is where you are doing better. The increase in standard deduction is offset by the loss of $4050 personal exemption for you and your dependents.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

So you more or less broke even. That's the pettiest amount to try and make a counterpoint.
Last edited by necronomous on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm The 20%reduction on small business is where you are doing better. The increase in standard deduction is offset by the loss of $4050 personal exemption for you and your dependents.
I haven't gotten that far with filing. Until I have my business tax return (S Corp, so its not really a tax return. I get a K-1) and get my K-1, I can't even start doing my own taxes. I will be interested to see what this $4050 is.

Meanwhile, don't forget that the overall tax rate dropped 2.6% on the tax burden. People seem to forget that.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 pm
B-Tender wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm The 20%reduction on small business is where you are doing better. The increase in standard deduction is offset by the loss of $4050 personal exemption for you and your dependents.
I haven't gotten that far with filing. Until I have my business tax return (S Corp, so its not really a tax return. I get a K-1) and get my K-1, I can't even start doing my own taxes. I will be interested to see what this $4050 is.

Meanwhile, don't forget that the overall tax rate dropped 2.6% on the tax burden. People seem to forget that.
I did over 1400 returns this season, so I'm aware. The $4050 is the personal exemption everyone used to get. They eliminated it and raised the standard deduction. I'm curious, you have enough income to be in the highest tax bracket, but you don't itemize on your personal return?
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I have a guy who does my taxes. No idea.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

One thing I found totally hilarious 6 months ago were the Dems and their propaganda liberal media outlets celebrating, high fiving even over their big House seats gained in the mid-terms (Lost 3 in the Senate where it really matters- kind of like the House of Lords vs House of Commons in the UK). Like there was some kinda voter revolt against Trump. All it takes is to know history- they seem lacking (shocked). Every President for the last 50+ years, except one (George W 2002 - 1 year after 9/11- War on Terror) has lost seats in the Congress in their 1st mid-term. And the 2 with by far the worst losses (massacres actually) were the last 2 Dems to hold the office since the late 70's/ Clinton and Obama.
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

Gunzen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:38 am Most Americans don’t give a fuck about illegal aliens. And especially carpet flyers.
You're right. Most Americans doesn't. Just Trumps stupid-as-fuck-base, like you.
He basically said "fuck Muslims", and y'all jizzed in your pants. And that's all he had to say. You don't care about anything else he does or says. And now you have to rely on Fox and Breitbart to defend him.
What a way to live.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 pm (Lost 3 in the Senate where it really matters- kind of like the House of Lords vs House of Commons in the UK).
You have that backwards dumbass.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 pm (Lost 3 in the Senate where it really matters- kind of like the House of Lords vs House of Commons in the UK).
I could be- I'm not familiar with how the UK's parliamentary system works. Just assumed it was similar to the US, since we copied it. Lords vs Commons going back to medieval times. Don't the Lords have more, what's the word- power than the Commons? How does that work in the UK? Now that I think about it- It's the debates in Commons we see on TV- Brexit, etc.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:52 pm
I could be- I'm not familiar with how the UK's parliamentary system works. Just assumed it was similar to the US, since we copied it. Lords vs Commons going back to medieval times. Don't the Lords have more, what's the word- power than the Commons? How does that work in the UK? Now that I think about it- It's the debates in Commons we see on TV- Brexit, etc.
No, the commons reigns supreme. The judiciary can't overrule their laws and the Lords can oppose them only at the risk of having their power to do so taken away. The Lords have the power allowed them by the commons, it can be taken away by the commons. That's rarely done because it is a breach of convention, no other reason. The supremacy of the commons was secured by a series of rebellions and a civil war over many centuries. The founding fathers did intend the US system to work similarly, with the house of representatives being the most powerful branch, but the founding fathers weren't very smart and fucked it up to the point where Mitch McConnell the traitorcuck is now the most powerful man in government and the house of representatives has voluntarily surrendered significant chunks of its power to the executive.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:52 pm
No, the commons reigns supreme. The judiciary can't overrule their laws and the Lords can oppose them only at the risk of having their power to do so taken away. The Lords have the power allowed them by the commons, it can be taken away by the commons. That's rarely done because it is a breach of convention, no other reason. The supremacy of the commons was secured by a series of rebellions and a civil war over many centuries. The founding fathers did intend the US system to work similarly, with the house of representatives being the most powerful branch, but the founding fathers weren't very smart and fucked it up to the point where Mitch McConnell the traitorcuck is now the most powerful man in government and the house of representatives has voluntarily surrendered significant chunks of its power to the executive.
Thanks for the explanation. Interesting. And you had me interested until your usual Liberal BS comments in the last 4th of your post. Again, what do you fucking care about the US political system being a UK citizen. "Founding Fathers fucking up"? Which country is the world's only superpower and which is the one that lost their empire finally in 1947 and is now just a backwater island country? You tell me which government works better. Dumbass.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Interesting story. I worked around here 17 years ago at a wind farm run by GE Wind. The wind farms are manned during the day but they are automated and I was in charge of monitoring GE wind farms nationwide during the night. Sent to Tahachipi, California to set up their nationwide nighttime monitoring system. Tons of techs from around the world. Had 2 guys, 1 from Pakistan (Muslim) and 1 from India (Hindu) that had to work together reluctantly. Both had dripping contempt for the British. Mentioned my country was also a British colony that broke away. Asked them about their govt, trains, transportation infrastructure, higher education systems, etc. Both said they were great. Reminded them that they inherited those from the British Empire. Total silence.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

^^ And by a group of British comedic actors, no less...

If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagat ... qanon-part

Rolling Stones Matt Taibbi breaks it all down. Read it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VisionaryEric
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.

Post by VisionaryEric »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:07 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:59 pm Thanks again for proving you're a pussy. I can keep asking and you can keep making yourself look foolish. I know you think you are looking big and bad but you are not fooling anyone. You are being exposed yet again (how many times now?) for what you truly are: A giant pussy. I'll ask again for the 4th time: what specific evidence do you have that he "fucked up the summary"? This should be pretty easy, right? Answer the question you giant fucking pussy. It should tell you something about your position that you can't defend it. Pussy.
if i could intervene here a second. it seems the two of you are getting upset with each other. so far, the only thing the AG has released is that there will be no further indictments and there was no collusion between trump and the russians during the election. anything else that he is going to put into the redacted version of the mueller report is unknown to anyone at this time. its only speculation that he will either (a) remove names that are unimportant to the reports findings, or (b) that he will cut and paste it into an edited version that hides activity by trump that yield bread crumbs to further investigations that might lead to impeachment. Thanks. I love yall.
Exactly, but hes too much of a pussy to admit that none of those = "fucked up the summary".
Still like getting fucked up the ass?