Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:26 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I agree. Schools should be open.
Yeah, they should be. We don't need "expert" scientists to tell us that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Yeah, we should listen to ballwashing lapdogs
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:44 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Trump says a lot of dumb, laughable stuff...

But what exactly is funny in that?

Don't you remember Summer School?
I sure do, I went once to take drivers ed so I could get my full licence 1 year early. I learned much very good information there. :lol:
So... You are laughing because you are scared that if kids go to school you will somehow catch the corona and die?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:52 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:51 pm
Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Yeah, we should listen to ballwashing lapdogs
Yeah, we should look at the facts. BTW, why are you hidden?
I ain't hidden big boy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Retard is nonsensical again
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:59 pm Image
who isn't online?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I haven't got the foggiest clue about what is being discussed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:51 pm Yeah, we should listen to ballwashing lapdogs
it seems to me that you have this "ball washing" idea backwards. Do you listen to the facts that come out?

75% of the deaths are over 65 and most in nursing homes. The worst of this shit is over. Other countries have had their schools open for a while now and they have seen no problems.

Why are you so intent on keeping everything locked down. Texas has had shit open for almost a month now and we are seeing decreasing numbers, in spite of the increased testing. We even have gyms and bars open. People are still wearing masks and social distancing, but things are open.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Houston mayor: ‘We’re not equipped’ to handle surge

"Look at the numbers. You'll see that on Thursday, more than 20,000 Americans were infected," Yasmin said. On Friday, "that number went up, and there were more than 24,000 Americans newly diagnosed with Covid-19."

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/05 ... dle-surge/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:11 pm There is a banner next to avatars that says Online.
So? Who cares?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:12 pm
Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:51 pm Yeah, we should listen to ballwashing lapdogs
it seems to me that you have this "ball washing" idea backwards. Do you listen to the facts that come out?

75% of the deaths are over 65 and most in nursing homes. The worst of this shit is over. Other countries have had their schools open for a while now and they have seen no problems.

Why are you so intent on keeping everything locked down. Texas has had shit open for almost a month now and we are seeing decreasing numbers, in spite of the increased testing. We even have gyms and bars open. People are still wearing masks and social distancing, but things are open.
Because its no longer about the virus, its about politics now
it was only about the virus for about 3 weeks. the rest has been the same god damn witch hunt these loons have been on for over 3 years now.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:41 pm Thank you governors despite President Trumps mishandling
Out of the Top 10 US States Per Capita with cases of Covid-19, 8 of them have Democratic Governors. Those states account for 53% of all the Covid cases in the United States.

If you really wanted to play the blame game, do you not see where that would point?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:02 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:41 pm Thank you governors despite President Trumps mishandling
Out of the Top 10 US States Per Capita with cases of Covid-19, 8 of them have Democratic Governors. Those states account for 53% of all the Covid cases in the United States.

If you really wanted to play the blame game, do you not see where that would point?

I see the point that the most populous states are governed by democrats...... You know .....where the action is..... Not out in bumfuk Egypt in the middle of the country.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:05 pm

I see the point that the most populous states are governed by democrats...... You know .....where the action is..... Not out in bumfuk Egypt in the middle of the country.
you mean like texas? which is one of the most populous states? but isn't in the top 10 of states with cases of Covid? Or Florida?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:13 pm

you mean like texas? which is one of the most populous states? but isn't in the top 10 of states with cases of Covid? Or Florida?

My dumb statement is just as valid as you're dumb statement.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

I'll tell you what, Stapes is a warrior. You do have a point boss.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its amazing that Cuomo gets nothing but praise. Mix his shitting the bed along with DeBlasio's dumbfuckery and you've got New York in a nutshell.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Or are you talking about Delaware, or Rhode Island, or Connecticut, or Louisiana.... that are NOT populous states, but ARE in the top 10 Per Capita?

and have democratic governors.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Oh my God New York has more coronavirus than South Dakota....... It must be because of the Democrats. Jesus weeps
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 pm Oh my God New York has more coronavirus than South Dakota....... It must be because of the Democrats. Jesus weeps
:lol:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 pm Or are you talking about Delaware, or Rhode Island, or Connecticut, or Louisiana.... that are NOT populous states, but ARE in the top 10 Per Capita?

And that assumption would be wrong...Rhode island and Connecticut are very densely packed where people live. I would say if you looked how many people per square mile it would be pretty high
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 pm Oh my God New York has more coronavirus than South Dakota....... It must be because of the Democrats. Jesus weeps
i would agree with you if it was just a one off type situation. which it isn't. as i clearly pointed out.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:21 pm
Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 pm Or are you talking about Delaware, or Rhode Island, or Connecticut, or Louisiana.... that are NOT populous states, but ARE in the top 10 Per Capita?

And that assumption would be wrong...Rhode island and Connecticut are very densely packed where people live. I would say if you looked how many people per square mile it would be pretty high
did those governors just wake up to that fact?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Let's get real here for a second and stop bullshiting for just an even more mere second. NYC got hit hard with coronavirus 'cause they live very close together, they take a lot of public transportation, and they are constantly within coughing distance and under 6 feet apart walking on the sidewalks, going to the theater, going to restaurants and many other things.

If one of you dumb fuckers says once again it's 'cause they are democrat than guess what, you is a dumb ignorant fuck. Meanwhile, I'm a republican and I have the knowledge & wisdom to still tell you that fucktards. Like I said, Stape has a point.

& meanwhile, these minorities you criticize 'cause they have the balls to go out there even though they know they could easily get sick & die happen to be essential workers that are a plus in this country.

Douchebag Trump is forcing them to go back to work too, offering nothing in terms of hazard pay like that greedy fuckin' whiteboy loser would ever do, and they are the ones that are providing you sorryass racist fucks you meals and keeping your thankless fuckin' asses alive. Thanks for showing your respect on this board losers. Thankfully, there are plenty of places in the rest of this country that do. :roll:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:25 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:21 pm

did those governors just wake up to that fact?

Spin away flumpy. I know your trying to make some mind blowing point here but it's just silly.
I blame Biker.