SOTU

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: SOTU

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 pm
Who wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:05 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:54 am First, he forced the ladies in white to clap by announcing the female jobs numbers. Then he continually delivers applause lines that forced them to stand and clap as he ate it up. They hated every second and it was glorious. lolz.
His team is explaining to him in pictures as to what exactly happened.

His comment "you weren't supposed to do that" or something to that effect is because he was caught off guard.

But go ahead and keep swinging from his balls.
Um, saying "you werent supposed to do that." is a spontaneous joke because he probably fully expected them to sit on their hands and scowl all night like they intended. Sure, he was probably caught off guard. And? Thats why why he made a joke about it.

Then he continued to shove great numbers in their faces and forced them to stand and clap while the camera showed them all clapping at a Trump speech. It was masterful trolling. Thats not swinging from his balls thats observing what actually happened.
Have you not seen one of these before?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

analhamster wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:54 am First, he forced the ladies in white to clap by announcing the female jobs numbers. Then he continually delivers applause lines that forced them to stand and clap as he ate it up. They hated every second and it was glorious. lolz.

His comment "you weren't supposed to do that" or something to that effect is because he was caught off guard.

Um, saying "you werent supposed to do that." is a spontaneous joke because he probably fully expected them to sit on their hands and scowl all night like they intended. Sure, he was probably caught off guard. And? Thats why why he made a joke about it.

Then he continued to shove great numbers in their faces and forced them to stand and clap while the camera showed them all clapping at a Trump speech. It was masterful trolling. Thats not swinging from his balls thats observing what actually happened.
Of course. And its solid trolling whenever its done. This time though you have to admit it probably stung a little harder for those women who so desperately wanted to scowl all night.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:23 pm
captquint wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:17 pm
captquint wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 pm Image
Is this what Huffpo and Democrat Underground are telling you to think today?
Um, that is something that happened in reality
So you are not in agreement that her doing that was actually a "fuck you" clap?
Did I comment on the type of clap it was?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

captquint wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:27 pm
captquint wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 pm
OK. Then tell us. And spare us your typical weasel move of "I'm not her so I cant say. Ask her." Why did you post that clip?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:29 pm
captquint wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:27 pm
captquint wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 pm
OK. Then tell us. And spare us your typical weasel move of "I'm not her so I cant say. Ask her." Why did you post that clip?

To showcase the bipartisan support for our wonderful Commander in Chief
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:26 pm
analhamster wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:24 pm

Of course. And its solid trolling whenever its done. This time though you have to admit it probably stung a little harder for those women who so desperately wanted to scowl all night.
I'm not really seeing how it's trolling, this is just what happens at a SOTU. People clap when there's a clap line, and scowl and mutter if there's a scowl and mutter line. Trump had more than usual of those, about par for applause lines.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's almost election time again, Trump will drag out the lies about fixing healthcare again even though the gop has completely ignored it for the last 30 years.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody” “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

Donald J. Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 10983cc614
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

That swooshing sound was the point sailing over Cheezy's head at lightning speed. Lulz.

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ
TRUMP TROLLED HIMSELF ...
During State of the Union

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/06/alexandr ... ion-women/

Donald Trump missed something big when he congratulated all the women who were elected to Congress ... they are actually there to keep him from ruining America -- such are the sentiments of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

We got the instantly powerful Congresswoman leaving Capitol Hill after her first State of the Union speech, and she wasted no time eviscerating the Prez.

She told our photog Trump got trolled when female Representatives stood and cheered after he applauded their strength in numbers. As AOC says, the women are almost all Democrats who are in a righteous battle against him.

She found the speech "weird" and turned Trump's own fantasy against him. You'll recall, Trump talked about what America would be like if he wasn't POTUS. Well, AOC also has fantasies of what America would look like without Trump.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

It's been well documented so far, if AOC said it, it must be true. :lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Hmmmm. Perhaps my instincts were correct.

https://politicalwire.com/2019/02/06/mo ... Zfi4ZNdg7o

Mostly Republicans Watched Trump Last Night

A new CNN poll found the television audience for President Trump’s State of the Union speech “had the largest partisan tilt measured in any CNN instant poll following a presidential address to Congress dating back to 2001 — viewers were roughly 17 points more likely than the general public to identify as Republicans, and were largely fans of the President.”
“In pre-speech surveys, 61% of speech-watchers said they approved of the job he was doing as President, compared with 40% in CNN’s latest representative survey of all American adults.”
I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

A new CNN poll about previous CNN polls.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:48 pm TMZ. lulz

I didnt see a second of it, but I dont need to be Nostradamus to tell you what NPCgreen thought of it
The fact that I posted the text and highlighted the important parts might have been your first clue nostradamus?

Have no thoughts? Just dust off the old "NPC" line and call it a day. Thread commentator PD approves of your non-comment on other people's comments. Lulz.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

stymiegreen wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:04 pm

I didnt see a second of it, but I dont need to be Nostradamus to tell you what NPCgreen thought of it
The fact that I posted the text and highlighted the important parts might have been your first clue nostradamus?

Have no thoughts? Just dust off the old "NPC" line and call it a day. Thread commentator PD approves of your non-comment on other people's comments. Lulz.
Triple nipper Stymie comments on non-comments...again. Get of my dick, Stymie. Not interested.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

stymiegreen wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:44 pm
That swooshing sound was the point sailing over Cheezy's head at lightning speed. Lulz.

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ

Donald Trump missed something big when he congratulated all the women who were elected to Congress ... they are actually there to keep him from ruining America -- such are the sentiments of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

We got the instantly powerful Congresswoman leaving Capitol Hill after her first State of the Union speech, and she wasted no time eviscerating the Prez.

She told our photog Trump got trolled when female Representatives stood and cheered after he applauded their strength in numbers. As AOC says, the women are almost all Democrats who are in a righteous battle against him.

She found the speech "weird" and turned Trump's own fantasy against him. You'll recall, Trump talked about what America would be like if he wasn't POTUS. Well, AOC also has fantasies of what America would look like without Trump.
You realize that only one of those applause lines that forced her to stand and clap was referring to the women in congress, right? You know that the "female jobs numbers" line I was referring to was in regards to the whole country and female employment, right? Of course you do. Looks like you're cherry picking the last line there chief. Of course she's gonna say "he trolled himself". [lolz] She was shown on camera multiple time standing and occasionally clapping for other things besides that line but let's go ahead and ignore that. If she could of, she would have remained seated and frowned the whole time. Lolz.
Face it Holmes, the speech was solid whether you admit it or not.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:12 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Triple nipper Stymie comments on non-comments...again. Get of my dick, Stymie. Not interested.
Stymie didn't even reply to you, appears you are on his dick
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:14 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:44 pm

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ

You realize that only one of those applause lines that forced her to stand and clap was referring to the women in congress, right? You know that the "female jobs numbers" line I was referring to was in regards to the whole country and female employment, right? Of course you do. Looks like you're cherry picking the last line there chief. Of course she's gonna say "he trolled himself". [lolz] She was shown on camera multiple time standing and occasionally clapping for other things besides that line but let's go ahead and ignore that. If she could of, she would have remained seated and frowned the whole time. Lolz.
Face it Holmes, the speech was solid whether you admit it or not.
You're as clueless as Trump. They were mocking him but he was too enamored with his own ability to draw out applause lines he ignored the reason they were clapping and pretended it was because he was just that magnanimous. Of course you bought into it because you are as desperate as gunzen apparently to have something to latch onto where Trump didn't completely embarrass himself. Have fun with that, guy. Lulz.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Nope. They stood and clapped because they had to. If you watch closely there is one part where Pelosi even gives them the ok to stand up. Lolz. They understood that to sit there and scowl while he delivered good news for all women would make them look incredibly petty. That's not mocking him that's understanding the circumstances and optics. And as far as cortez mentioning trolling specifically I'd wager it's because the whole country just watched her and the other ladies in white get worked like a Grand Canyon mule.
I know its hard for you to admit when Donny does something good. The speech was solid, bra.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Gee..the NPC_Trumpeteers have constructed their own reality where Trump owned the libs again....who could've seen that coming??!?!?

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I get the feeling you didn't actually watch it. The last applause line meant for them he delivered last. He even prefaced it with "you're gonna like this." That is when he delivered the women elected to congress line. The other line, as I've already mentioned, was for all women in the workplace.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:45 pm I get the feeling you didn't actually watch it. The last applause line meant for them he delivered last. He even prefaced it with "you're gonna like this." That is when he delivered the women elected to congress line. The other line, as I've already mentioned, was for all women in the workplace.
When they stood up for the women in the workplace line they were mockingly clapping at eachother...because even though the line after that specifically referenced women in congress they were still mockingly clapping the first part. And naturally Donald was attempting to take credit for all of it. Like his Presidency is a giant gift to women that keeps on giving. Lulz.

Another example of how people can watch the exact same video and see completely different things.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Of 102 woman house reps, 89 are Democrats. 13 are Republicans, down from 25 last Congress and the lowest in decades. 37% of Democratic house members are women. 6% of Republicans are. There are as many female Republicans in Congress as there are Republicans named Mike in Congress. Only Trump would boast about increasing the oppositions power. Like a Boss lulz
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:baaa:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:04 pm Image
Duped again, dupe.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Anybody watch the SOTU? Word is Trump killed it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Well he managed to read the speech someone else wrote from the teleprompter without ad libbing too much. Told his usual lies, but using some grown up words. It was a below par SOTU, but good for trump.