How is everyone?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: How is everyone?

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:21 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:40 pm How are you all faring since we last met? Any births? Deaths? Nervous breakdowns?
This Wuhan is the pits.
How is EV? House full o' kids? Sucks to be her right now.
The only thing that sucks is how much school work I have. I love the extra time with my kids.
Your own schoolwork? Think how great it will be when you're done, and earning.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:31 am belay my last I see its a GIF now
Belay! Squid talk.

I remember years ago a jailer asked me where my cell was. "Third deck."
"I can tell you're in the navy."
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:39 am
Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:38 am
Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:34 am
Flumper wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:34 am what in the absolute fuck?
???
are you trolling shakespeare?
its a common navy phrase
As you were.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Using the head and eating chow are the ones i still use.
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:58 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:52 pm
Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:32 pm Had to drive my mom and our family dog Red to the vet to be euthanized this morning. Spent half the night there last night after my mom called me saying she was acting strange. She was confused and couldn't walk. Soon she started having seizures and throughout the night lost her sight and refused to eat or drink. This morning she was not able to sit up and was having seizures continuously. Had to wait for an appointment and get my hysterical mother and the pup in the van and take them to the vet. It was literally heart breaking watching my mom cry and become so emotional that I had to be the rock. My poor momma, and our poor Red dog. :(
Holy fuck, what happenend to her? That's a really fast decline! Did she get bit by something rabid?
so about three days ago one of her ears went limp. The best that the vet could guess is that she had some sort of growth in her brain that finally reached a part of the brain that was critical or that she had eaten some sort of pesticide. Unfortunately when it started last night it was already ten pm. I called an emergency vet at 1230 when it started to look more serious and they said they would be able to accommodate seeing her until the morning because of covid-19. I left her house around 1am and she was having mild seizures, but my mom called at 230 and she was having really bad seizures at that point. By the time I got there this morning she could no longer see. Couldn't walk without falling. by the time I got her to a vet 30 min later she was seizing every 2 min and was not breathing for at least 30 seconds at a time. You could tell she really wasn't there anymore. The doctor gave her seizure medications so they could start an IV and even then she was still seizing until they gave her anesthetic.
Fuck. My sincere condolences. I hate hearing about somebody losing a pet.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:27 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:24 pm Image
Was she as dysfunctional as she appears?

I dated a girl who was at this level of attraction for 3 months right before I met my wife. That chick is one of the many reasons I claim I could put up with the biggest bitch in the world for 3 months - She's the proof.

How fucking short is that door?
No, not dysfunctional at all. Cute German Girl is a very normal, very intelligent, very sweet girl. She's studying to be a "mycologist", whatever the fuck that is (I just nodded like I understood what it was when she told me). She's not lacking in self-esteem like most of the girls I spend more than a couple of hours with. She is just legitimately a big fan of my band -- we're apparently way more well-known in Europe than I suspected -- and was excited to see me in public. And now that she's spent the past few days with me, she for some inexplicable reason actually likes me as a person.

And yes, that door is pretty fucking short. It leads to a closet.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:32 pm Had to drive my mom and our family dog Red to the vet to be euthanized this morning. Spent half the night there last night after my mom called me saying she was acting strange. She was confused and couldn't walk. Soon she started having seizures and throughout the night lost her sight and refused to eat or drink. This morning she was not able to sit up and was having seizures continuously. Had to wait for an appointment and get my hysterical mother and the pup in the van and take them to the vet. It was literally heart breaking watching my mom cry and become so emotional that I had to be the rock. My poor momma, and our poor Red dog. :(
Holy fuck, what happenend to her? That's a really fast decline! Did she get bit by something rabid?
so about three days ago one of her ears went limp. The best that the vet could guess is that she had some sort of growth in her brain that finally reached a part of the brain that was critical or that she had eaten some sort of pesticide. Unfortunately when it started last night it was already ten pm. I called an emergency vet at 1230 when it started to look more serious and they said they would be able to accommodate seeing her until the morning because of covid-19. I left her house around 1am and she was having mild seizures, but my mom called at 230 and she was having really bad seizures at that point. By the time I got there this morning she could no longer see. Couldn't walk without falling. by the time I got her to a vet 30 min later she was seizing every 2 min and was not breathing for at least 30 seconds at a time. You could tell she really wasn't there anymore. The doctor gave her seizure medications so they could start an IV and even then she was still seizing until they gave her anesthetic.
Awww... Sorry for your loss. My dog Blaze is 16 now and can barely see or walk. He has to piss every few hours so he's a real handful. I have to get up at least twice a night to carry him outside. At least he's smart enough to bark when he needs to go out since he knows I'll help him. I don't have the heart to put him down but if he was really suffering I would. He still has a huge appetite and loves to eat. He also really likes getting a rub down so he's OK for now I guess.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evvanrenea wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:43 pm
thx dawg. this doesn't mean ill stop shit talking tho ;)
Same here. But I don't kick people when they lose a pet.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:26 am
Of course not. What do you want, a gold star?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:43 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:26 am

Of course not. What do you want, a gold star?
Fuck off, kid. Grown-ups are talking.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Good pics dude, thanks for posting them.

Next year come to Bermuda for the music festival.
wut?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

That's one of the sexiest things I love seeing: a nice ass cheek poking out between the gap right under her crotch.
That pretty much causes an instant *Boing!* with lil QD. :clapyellow:
Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:44 pm Image
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Let’s see more of the whore.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

HighNDry wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:48 pm Let’s see more of the whore.
She's not a whore, but...
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Meh, she's doable but my wife's body is so far hotter it's not even funny. Then again she's latina, not angry messed up German. I tip my hat to you little man, at least she's bangable. I doubt she has nothing else going on in her life like my wife does son. 8-)
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:52 pm Image
Have her hold a fan sign to me. 8-)
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:32 am Meh, she's doable but my wife's body is so far hotter it's not even funny. Then again she's latina, not angry messed up German. I tip my hat to you little man, at least she's bangable. I doubt she has nothing else going on in her life like my wife does son. 8-)
Kiddo, being latina pretty much places your shit-eating wife at the absolute bottom of the barrel. If you're going to condescend, you should have legs to stand on first.
Germans are white. That places them at the top. And if nothing else, Cute German Girl does not eat human feces, so she's immediately better than Roberto Duran. Now go sit down and color. Grown-ups are talking.
Last edited by Deathproof on Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:21 pm Image
Nice! Congrats.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i whole heartedly approve Deathproof.