Last night's Republican debate

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Last night's Republican debate

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:46 pm Thats a lot of words to admit you were just completely obliterated.
We were talking about Presidents doing press conferences and you brought up something else. Yes, press conferences matter which is why Shit Show avoids doing them. Its why his handlers try like hell to avoid his public speaking. They matter because it puts our president in front of people asking (supposedly) tough questions and in theory require thinking on your feet. Trump did that and Shit Show cant without pre-screened questions with prewritten answers on notecards from approved friendly outlets. Its pathetic and everyone knows it. THAT is what this whole thing is about you fucking hack. :lol:
For everyone playing at home: Press conferences matter. Because public speaking is paramount, and if you embarrass yourself in public as president, you embarrass our country and we can't have that. So that's why it matters if Joe Biden's press conferences are few and far between and are kept on point with notecards containing facts. We should certainly not pay attention to presidents who winged it and made a mockery of our nation's standing in front of the whole world by telling lies he invented out of thin air. Because only press conferences by Joe Biden matter. No one else's.
dot wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:13 am Whoops. If only someone could decide when these arbitrary things mattered to them and when they didn't and stay consistent. But by all means, ignore the rest because you have got nothing. Again.
Delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Vivek Ramaswamy is obviously taking the Trump route of trying to stand out as a troll. He is really just there to clown the other opponents rather than debate his platform. Pretty entertaining really.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 pm Vivek Ramaswamy is obviously taking the Trump route of trying to stand out as a troll. He is really just there to clown the other opponents rather than debate his platform. Pretty entertaining really.
Yep. Hes comic relief.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:19 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:46 pm Thats a lot of words to admit you were just completely obliterated.
We were talking about Presidents doing press conferences and you brought up something else. Yes, press conferences matter which is why Shit Show avoids doing them. Its why his handlers try like hell to avoid his public speaking. They matter because it puts our president in front of people asking (supposedly) tough questions and in theory require thinking on your feet. Trump did that and Shit Show cant without pre-screened questions with prewritten answers on notecards from approved friendly outlets. Its pathetic and everyone knows it. THAT is what this whole thing is about you fucking hack. :lol:
For everyone playing at home: Press conferences matter. Because public speaking is paramount, and if you embarrass yourself in public as president, you embarrass our country and we can't have that. So that's why it matters if Joe Biden's press conferences are few and far between and are kept on point with notecards containing facts. We should certainly not pay attention to presidents who winged it and made a mockery of our nation's standing in front of the whole world by telling lies he invented out of thin air. Because only press conferences by Joe Biden matter. No one else's.
dot wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:13 am Whoops. If only someone could decide when these arbitrary things mattered to them and when they didn't and stay consistent. But by all means, ignore the rest because you have got nothing. Again.
Delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.
Holy fuck. Youre taking your petulance to Hammy level! :lol:
Aw, youre making me nostalgic for the pompous bastard.
And I'm pretty sure you dont understand what "disingenuous means" because I I'm not here trying to hide or sugar coat anything or be insincere or say one thing when I know damn well its not true. Thats all you, homeschool.
You were proven wrong. Its OK, it happens. Adults can admit when the facts dont line up in the way they thought. Its not my fault it gives you nuclear levels of butthurt that I proved you wrong and that Shit Show has given the fewest press conferences in recent history.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:53 pm Holy fuck. Youre taking your petulance to Hammy level! :lol:
And I'm pretty sure you dont understand what "disingenuous means" because I I'm not here trying to hide or sugar coat anything or be insincere or say one thing when I know damn well its not true. Thats all you, homeschool.
You were proven wrong. Its OK, it happens. Adults can admit when the facts dont line up in the way they thought. Its not my fault it gives you nuclear levels of butthurt that I proved you wrong and that Shit Show has given the fewest press conferences in recent history.
Are we supposed to pretend none of us have seen your behavior on this subject before now? Are we supposed to pretend we haven't seen you make excuses for your boy over and over but when it comes to anyone else with a D next to their name, you pretend the sky is falling over some made up bs proven so over and over? Yeah, you can say you're not hiding anything or being insincere, but it'd be a blatant lie. That is why you are disingenuous, despite your protestations. As always, your accusations are confessions. So feel free to die on the hill that is press conferences, because we all know how they went for who you are going to vote for. Either they matter, or they don't and you can't have it both ways. And ignoring all the rest of the bad your boy did and now having to pretend it's only on Joe Biden now, just more evidence you're a delusional disingenuous hack. Own it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:53 pm Holy fuck. Youre taking your petulance to Hammy level! :lol:
Are we supposed to pretend none of us have seen your behavior on this subject before now? Are we supposed to pretend we haven't seen you make excuses for your boy over and over but when it comes to anyone else with a D next to their name, you pretend the sky is falling over some made up bs proven so over and over? Yeah, you can say you're not hiding anything or being insincere, but it'd be a blatant lie. That is why you are disingenuous, despite your protestations. As always, your accusations are confessions. So feel free to die on the hill that is press conferences, because we all know how they went for who you are going to vote for. Either they matter, or they don't and you can't have it both ways. And ignoring all the rest of the bad your boy did and now having to pretend it's only on Joe Biden now, just more evidence you're a delusional disingenuous hack. Own it.
Aw, poor widdle dot REALLY doesnt like being proven wrong. Fuckin A man, pull out that tampon and grow a pair. :lol:

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dumb dot is really on a roll lately. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

If that's what you have to tell yourself for being accurately called out.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:29 am
Aw, poor widdle dot REALLY doesnt like being proven wrong. Fuckin A man, pull out that tampon and grow a pair. :lol:
Jeeze, dude... give your head a shake. :roll:
Dot has been running circles around you for quite some time now.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:33 am
Except, no. Its nice of you to try and white knight for him, though. Its factually accurate that Biden has done the least amount of press conferences in recent history. Do you dispute this?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:11 am
Except, no. Its nice of you to try and white knight for him, though. Its factually accurate that Biden has done the least amount of press conferences in recent history. Do you dispute this?
Number of press conferences?

Once again the GOP continues to amaze with their priorities.

What a joke.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

saltydog wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:08 pm

What a joke.
Joe Biden has worn brown shoes the fewest number of times of any modern President. Do you dispute this?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Obama's tan suit? Now that was a conspiracy... :lol:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:45 pm Obama's tan suit? Now that was a conspiracy... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Nikki could be a good VP but until she decides to more a problem solver instead of problem repeater she hasn't a chance in the GOP upper levels. Trump gave her a chance when she was at UN and all she did was bad mouth her experience,if she was a vampire ,garlic put her in idle and the wooden stake is on the way.
Vitek was the only one that called out NBC news for being the hacks for the DNC that they are. Why RNC would think they need NBC for anything is beyond understanding.His idea of Musk-Carlson-Rogen as moderators was brillant.
Ron is a terrific administrator in FL and is clear about how he wants things run in that state.He is fearless in his beliefs and does care who he pisses off (Disney machine for example) .In these debates it seems like he is afraid to fail or say the wrong things so he is apparently uptight,not calm looking at all.
Tim has a history of being his own man and should be in line for better things,unlike Nikki.

Anybody that thinks Biden is up to the task of a second term is delusional.When he speaking about his past it is 90% lies or a total fabrication that cannot be checked. He barely lifts his feet to walk and cannot have an original reply to a question without his 3x5 cards to read from. Few press conferences? Well,his staff is doing him a favor to avoid them. He has not the mental capacity to understand the question or complete a complex sentence any longer. Look him any time he is on camera,that 1,000 mile stare he has means 'nobody is home' ,anybody that had grandparents fade away in their 70-80's know that stare and what it means. Don't get me wrong. I want him to finish this term because if his health totally collapses his VP is far worse than him,far worse.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

fouts wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:12 pm Nikki could be a good VP but until she decides to more a problem solver instead of problem repeater she hasn't a chance in the GOP upper levels. Trump gave her a chance when she was at UN and all she did was bad mouth her experience,if she was a vampire ,garlic put her in idle and the wooden stake is on the way.
Vitek was the only one that called out NBC news for being the hacks for the DNC that they are. Why RNC would think they need NBC for anything is beyond understanding.His idea of Musk-Carlson-Rogen as moderators was brillant.
Ron is a terrific administrator in FL and is clear about how he wants things run in that state.He is fearless in his beliefs and does care who he pisses off (Disney machine for example) .In these debates it seems like he is afraid to fail or say the wrong things so he is apparently uptight,not calm looking at all.
Tim has a history of being his own man and should be in line for better things,unlike Nikki.

Anybody that thinks Biden is up to the task of a second term is delusional.When he speaking about his past it is 90% lies or a total fabrication that cannot be checked. He barely lifts his feet to walk and cannot have an original reply to a question without his 3x5 cards to read from. Few press conferences? Well,his staff is doing him a favor to avoid them. He has not the mental capacity to understand the question or complete a complex sentence any longer. Look him any time he is on camera,that 1,000 mile stare he has means 'nobody is home' ,anybody that had grandparents fade away in their 70-80's know that stare and what it means. Don't get me wrong. I want him to finish this term because if his health totally collapses his VP is far worse than him,far worse.
This is what all the MAGAt disinformation and garbage opinions rolled into one incoherent ball looks like.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

fouts wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:12 pm Nikki could be a good VP but until she decides to more a problem solver instead of problem repeater she hasn't a chance in the GOP upper levels. Trump gave her a chance when she was at UN and all she did was bad mouth her experience,if she was a vampire ,garlic put her in idle and the wooden stake is on the way.

You sound like a Faux News weekend afternoon anchor.

Sheesh.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

dot wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:22 pm

This is what all the MAGAt disinformation and garbage opinions rolled into one incoherent ball looks like.
garbage opinion? well, it is my opinion and I understand you don't like it.Especially about the mental defect Biden. See,I know it's hard for you to develop a intelligent argument because it is easier just to call names. So,someday soon I hope you realize what most everybody else already knows..Biden is a crook and his mental defective won't save him from prosecution in the future.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

saltydog wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:50 pm

You sound like a Faux News weekend afternoon anchor.

Sheesh.
so you watch Fox news,got it
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:28 pm
saltydog wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:08 pm

What a joke.
Joe Biden has worn brown shoes the fewest number of times of any modern President. Do you dispute this?
So, like dot, when youre wrong you just throw shit out there to try and save face.
Yes, press conferences are important which is why I wrote this back in post #48
CHEEZY wrote:Thats a lot of words to admit you were just completely obliterated.
Its telling that you dont care that the supposed "Leader of the Free world" cant be trusted to think on his feet in a public setting that is supposed to be where our highest officials are held accountable. What do you think Xi is going to think sitting across from the old man who actually might be shitting himself or desperately craving a nap? Biden is weak and feeble and everyone knows it and its a bit disconcerting that the Dims (or you) dont care in the slightest.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:44 am garbage opinion? well, it is my opinion and I understand you don't like it.Especially about the mental defect Biden. See,I know it's hard for you to develop a intelligent argument because it is easier just to call names. So,someday soon I hope you realize what most everybody else already knows..Biden is a crook and his mental defective won't save him from prosecution in the future.
You're right, we should instead defer to the guy who thinks Biden will get us into World War 2. That thinks Jeb Bush got us into the Middle East. Because if our president doesn't know what century we're in, that's okay as long as he doesn't stammer.

So yes. Garbage opinion.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:35 am Yes, press conferences are important which is why I wrote this back in post #48
They're only important when they're being used to criticize Joe Biden, because anytime anything can be flipped to your boy, you ignore it and double down. Look no further than you dismissing Trump publicly fellating f'n Putin throwing our country under the bus at just one of the press conferences you put so much weight on, but only when they're Biden press conferences. If they matter for Biden, then they matter for Trump. So when he denigrates our country in deference to his dictator pals, remember that you are throwing that aside because Biden doesn't take as many questions and bs his way through them like Trump did. To you, talking out of your ass, lying to us and the world with every breath, siding with war criminals over this country, that is an American president to trust. Delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.

Also note that you are still ignoring your big long list that you must've forgotten about because you chose to list a bunch of things Trump did and tried to pin it on Biden instead. I get that you want to ignore that you dared to try and say, as an example, that Joe Biden spews divisive rhetoric, or that he spends time on vacation like that matters suddenly to you, because those are things that you either flat out cheered or outright ignored under Trump. All of this is just further proof of you being the delusional disingenuous hack that you are.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:07 am
fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:44 am garbage opinion? well, it is my opinion and I understand you don't like it.Especially about the mental defect Biden. See,I know it's hard for you to develop a intelligent argument because it is easier just to call names. So,someday soon I hope you realize what most everybody else already knows..Biden is a crook and his mental defective won't save him from prosecution in the future.
You're right, we should instead defer to the guy who thinks Biden will get us into World War 2. That thinks Jeb Bush got us into the Middle East. Because if our president doesn't know what century we're in, that's okay as long as he doesn't stammer.

So yes. Garbage opinion.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:35 am Yes, press conferences are important which is why I wrote this back in post #48
They're only important when they're being used to criticize Joe Biden, because anytime anything can be flipped to your boy, you ignore it and double down. Look no further than you dismissing Trump publicly fellating f'n Putin throwing our country under the bus at just one of the press conferences you put so much weight on, but only when they're Biden press conferences. If they matter for Biden, then they matter for Trump. So when he denigrates our country in deference to his dictator pals, remember that you are throwing that aside because Biden doesn't take as many questions and bs his way through them like Trump did. To you, talking out of your ass, lying to us and the world with every breath, siding with war criminals over this country, that is an American president to trust. Delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.

Also note that you are still ignoring your big long list that you must've forgotten about because you chose to list a bunch of things Trump did and tried to pin it on Biden instead. I get that you want to ignore that you dared to try and say, as an example, that Joe Biden spews divisive rhetoric, or that he spends time on vacation like that matters suddenly to you, because those are things that you either flat out cheered or outright ignored under Trump. All of this is just further proof of you being the delusional disingenuous hack that you are.
If you noticed but apparently you didn't ,I didn't mention Trump once. But you railed on Trump nevertheless because anybody criticizing Biden must be a Trump fan. That's your MO and only that. Narrow minded . Is Trump faultless ,not at all. Remember one thing about Trump,he knows how corrupt both parties are because they begged him for money all the time. He knows how to expose politics for what it is a parliment of whores. Both parties hate Trump,the FBI and CIA plotted to overthrow an elected President with false claims and documents-that doesn't bother you? Yet it's always Russia-Putin-Russian with your types. Get a new song book. Try putting your energy into why an elected President and his cabinet were so jacked up by bureaucrats for no legitimized reasons. Stop waving the flag like you and your ilk are so proud of the mental defect Biden.He is more an embarrassment to the world than anything Trump did or supposedly did. Trump contained N.Korea from shooting rockets over Japan,wasted couple Taliban generals the killed Marines and never had Russia come out of their box in 4 years.The world was a quiet place under Trump.What do we have now,2-3 wars going on? Your enemy should fear you,in Biden case they don't fear or respect him and he is your symbol of the USA? really?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:07 am

So yes. Garbage opinion.

I didnt forget, your list is just what you want to believe. You simply WANT to pin everything on Trump. Too bad for you thats not factually accurate though. Your boy is president now and he makes his own messes. Its not my fault Shit Show has a mush brain and you clearly know it which is why you are so butt hurt by his obvious limitations. You can try and defend Mush Brains avoidance of press accountability and weakness but its painfully obvious to everyone why you do it. Its embarrassing for everyone involved. Yes Trump said some some dumb stuff. All public speakers do but at least he got up there and took questions on the regular from a hostile press corps. Your boy cant get through 10 minutes of public speaking without notes, mumbling something incoherent, pre screened questions with pictures, lying or telling the same debunked story over and over. Speaking about cozying up to bad folks...how about this classic?

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:08 am If you noticed but apparently you didn't ,I didn't mention Trump once. But you railed on Trump nevertheless because anybody criticizing Biden must be a Trump fan.
Anyone wanna tell him that he did mention Trump?
Whoops, guess you forgot amidst the rest of the garbage you spewed. But hey, for your sake, note that when it comes to your garbage opinions, I only referenced Trump in relation to you because you chose to parrot the narrative that he pushes. You remember, the one about being a "mental defective" and a "crook." Because as we all know, if there's one person out there who screams accusations at others when they're confessions, it's Trump himself. So yeah, you may not have said you're voting for Trump, but you did bring him up and then proceeded to echo what he says about the guy who beat him.
fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:08 am That's your MO and only that. Narrow minded . Is Trump faultless ,not at all. Remember one thing about Trump,he knows how corrupt both parties are because they begged him for money all the time. He knows how to expose politics for what it is a parliment of whores. Both parties hate Trump,the FBI and CIA plotted to overthrow an elected President with false claims and documents-that doesn't bother you? Yet it's always Russia-Putin-Russian with your types. Get a new song book. Try putting your energy into why an elected President and his cabinet were so jacked up by bureaucrats for no legitimized reasons. Stop waving the flag like you and your ilk are so proud of the mental defect Biden.He is more an embarrassment to the world than anything Trump did or supposedly did. Trump contained N.Korea from shooting rockets over Japan,wasted couple Taliban generals the killed Marines and never had Russia come out of their box in 4 years.The world was a quiet place under Trump.What do we have now,2-3 wars going on? Your enemy should fear you,in Biden case they don't fear or respect him and he is your symbol of the USA? really?
Wow, so you know I was gonna stop with the first piece because you really weren't the recipient for the followup on the guy that tried to overthrow our government. But then I decided to go ahead and read it before moving on to the hack. Begged him for money? The guy is known to be a con man, I think you're taking his word for a lot of what you believe, such as exposing politics, "I alone can fix it" comes to mind. Then he proceeded to enrich himself off your and everyone else's taxes and funnel government funds into his businesses. That's who you're defending right now when all I did was point out that the opposition to Biden is an actual crook that has never been mentally there and has only gotten worse. That the opposition to Biden once stood on the stage, at a press conference of all things (sup hack), and agreed with Putin of all people and took his word over our country's that Russia did not interfere in the election that Trump won. Nevermind the fact that they sat down with Russian officials during said campaign and talked "strategy." Your entire screed here reads like a MAGAt at one of his rallies. False claims of what? Fraud? Election conspiracy to overthrow the government for an election he lost? Stealing national security documents then refusing to give them back, waving them around and showing them off to his patrons at his club? Those things all happened, dismissing them because Trump did it and said he didn't doesn't make them false, it just makes him a liar. Also makes you a mark, but that's your choice. Either way, you are echoing every nutjob defense of this guy and that is why you have garbage opinions. Come on, try harder. We have enough delusional disingenuous hacks on this board, no need to encroach on their turf, bud. And speaking of...