Sláinte! Love from Ireland

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Sláinte! Love from Ireland

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:34 am Some pictures Galway, Dun Na Si Heritage Park, Sean's Bar the oldest pub, and a random back road.

Are you on a Harry Potter movie set?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:40 pm We visited Killarney National Park where Queen Victoria once stayed. The main building is named Muckross and the gardens are incredibly beautiful, like heaven. The bus was crazy. The darkest night I've ever experienced. We took the bridge back to get an extra drive around Valentia Island.

It is just amazing how green Ireland always is.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:11 pm Are you on a Harry Potter movie set?
It did feel like it at times! I'm not going to bore you all with further pictures; we stayed at a Gypsy caravan Air BnB with a Swedish hot tub too which I didn't even know was a thing! It kind of felt like being Bugs Bunny when he thinks he's in a hot tub but it's actually a pot of hot soup :lol:

Honestly, I never considered kings and queens and medieval timelines as being truly based in reality. I guess I had a fantasy Style idea of those people, but being an actual places and stairways and dungeons was incredibly enlightening! 12th century, like what??
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I went through G-maps and wanted to share the trip. On May 12th We found where to do laundry - over there people do laundry at gas stations and we found a Circle K in a small area called Newcastle. When we found out it would take about 37 minutes to do a wash we decided to drive and find somewhere for breakfast.

My Google Maps decided to act like a bitch and didn't take me to the Circle K where we had been previously. Turns out there were three Circle K's in this area. It took over 30 minutes to find where our laundry was!

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Circle K's in Ireland. What next? A Starbucks on top of Mt Everest.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:40 pm Circle K's in Ireland. What next? A Starbucks on top of Mt Everest.
! They have Texaco, Burger King, McDonald's, Papa John's, Starbucks. I didn't see any place to buy in bulk. Aggressive dog breeds are banned. I only found one bag of Skittles and it was very small.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:42 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:40 pm Circle K's in Ireland. What next? A Starbucks on top of Mt Everest.
! They have Texaco, Burger King, McDonald's, Papa John's, Starbucks. I didn't see any place to buy in bulk. Aggressive dog breeds are banned. I only found one bag of Skittles and it was very small.
Circle K is global. They're everywhere. I saw one in Thailand. (or maybe it was Cambodia. I don't remember which)
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:09 pm I went through G-maps and wanted to share the trip. On May 12th We found where to do laundry - over there people do laundry at gas stations and we found a Circle K in a small area called Newcastle. When we found out it would take about 37 minutes to do a wash we decided to drive and find somewhere for breakfast.

My Google Maps decided to act like a bitch and didn't take me to the Circle K where we had been previously. Turns out there were three Circle K's in this area. It took over 30 minutes to find where our laundry was!

You're lucky your unmentionables didn't ended up on Ebay. :lol:
I GOTTA SEE THE CANDY FIRST, THEN I'LL GET IN THE VAN. I'M NOT STUPID.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:00 pm
disco.moon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:09 pm I went through G-maps and wanted to share the trip. On May 12th We found where to do laundry - over there people do laundry at gas stations and we found a Circle K in a small area called Newcastle. When we found out it would take about 37 minutes to do a wash we decided to drive and find somewhere for breakfast.

It would have only been a bra. I only wear unmentionables when it's my unmentionable time. Been like that for a long time.
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:43 pm

It would have only been a bra. I only wear unmentionables when it's my unmentionable time. Been like that for a long time.
Go on...
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:43 pm

Can we get that translated over to "horny male". Thanks.