but...but....Hunter Biden!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:33 pm
So did the FBI get duped, because they are the ones that verified it’s authenticity
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:37 pm
So did the FBI get duped, because they are the ones that verified it’s authenticity
It's wild how often the GOP smear campaigns of the month often disappear once scrutinized by official channels
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Dislike twits, so I think this is what was on it
Hunter Biden attorney says WhatsApp message cited by Republicans is fake
By Sarah Fitzpatrick and Tom Winter
4-6 minutes

An attorney for Hunter Biden says purported screenshots of a text message from Hunter Biden to a potential Chinese business partner where he refers to Joe Biden — a message that has been the subject of intense scrutiny following statements made by an IRS whistleblower — are “not real and contain myriad of issues.”

Abbe Lowell, who is one of Hunter Biden’s attorneys, made the statement in a letter to Rep. Jason Smith, R-Mo., chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, which has interviewed the whistleblowers. The letter was obtained by NBC News.

IRS Supervisory Special Agent Gary Shapley told the committee under oath that, as an investigator for the IRS, he obtained messages Hunter Biden sent on the WhatsApp platform, including one in 2017 that he read demanding payment from a Chinese businessman named Henry Zhao.

In the message, Shapley said, Biden appeared to suggest that he was sitting with his father, then the former vice president, saying, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Attorneys for Shapley said in a statement, “Biden family lawyers have resorted to intimidation before — reportedly threatening federal prosecutors with “career suicide” if they charged Hunter Biden — so this attempt to intimidate our client and the oversight authorities scrutinizing the politicization of that case is no surprise.”

Lowell writes that the screenshots of the message as tweeted by Smith, “both include a photo of Mr. Biden not from 2017 but from the White House Easter Egg roll in April 2022 (long after the purported message was sent); both images portray the message in a blue bubble, when WhatsApp messages are in green; one image super-imposed the Chinese flag for the contact ID, when surely that was not how a text or contact was kept; and one purports to be a screenshot with the '. . .' of someone composing a text (as in Apple’s iMessage) when that does not happen on WhatsApp.”

He writes, “In short, the images you circulated online are complete fakes.”

Lowell’s letter takes issue with what he says are "self-styled IRS 'whistleblowers'" who he says are "claiming that title in an attempt to evade their own misconduct" and to "feed the misinformation campaign to harm our client, Hunter Biden, as a vehicle to attack his father."

Lowell added, “These interviews were orchestrated recitations of mischaracterized and incomplete 'facts' by disgruntled agents who believed they knew better than the federal prosecutors who had all the evidence as they conducted their five-year investigation of Mr. Biden.”

The letter from Hunter Biden’s counsel comes after last week’s release of transcripts by the House Ways and Means Committee. As NBC News reported, Shapley told the committee that U.S. Attorney David Weiss sought authority to charge Hunter Biden in two federal districts with charges broader than the tax-related misdemeanors that the president’s son agreed to plead guilty to last week, according to a 212-page transcript of Shapley's interview.

Shapley said Attorney General Merrick Garland was not telling Congress the truth when he asserted in earlier testimony that Weiss, who is based in Delaware, had the authority to charge in other jurisdictions, including California and Washington, D.C. Shapley said bringing charges in those districts is not something the U.S. attorneys there, who were appointed by President Joe Biden, would do.

The Justice Department denied Shapley’s assertions.

Lowell concludes his letter with, “Chairman Smith, it is easy when a committee does not operate with fairness and thoroughness and an adherence to rules and procedures to forward a false political narrative.”

Hunter Biden is expected to plead guilty in late July to two misdemeanor tax crimes as the result of a yearslong federal criminal investigation. He denies any wrongdoing associated with any of his foreign business dealings.

The IRS has previously denied comment on the allegations raised by Shapley.

Sarah Fitzpatrick

Sarah Fitzpatrick is a senior investigative producer and story editor for NBC News. She previously worked for CBS News and "60 Minutes."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/hunter-bid ... -rcna92065
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wait, so Hunters attorney says its all fake??!! I guess that settles it. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:53 pm
It's wild how often the GOP smear campaigns of the month often disappear once scrutinized by official channels
Holy fuck. Every defense attorney ever says shit like this. Its their job! You guys really need to be better. The attorney for the accused is saying things that incriminate or make his client look bad are all made up and fake and you lap it up like its fucking ice cream.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:08 pm
Holy fuck. Every defense attorney ever says shit like this. Its their job! You guys really need to be better. The attorney for the accused is saying things that incriminate or make his client look bad are all made up and fake and you lap it up like its fucking ice cream.
Maybe you righties should find a new hobby.

#wastingtime
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:11 pm

#wastingtime
Maybe they should read it, and note that there's many obvious mistakes in the fake, like photos in it that weren't taken until years after it.

But the far righties are convinced their newz sources/blogs are true, and anything the Orange Jesus says is true is also true.
Lowell writes that the screenshots of the message as tweeted by Smith, “both include a photo of Mr. Biden not from 2017 but from the White House Easter Egg roll in April 2022 (long after the purported message was sent); both images portray the message in a blue bubble, when WhatsApp messages are in green; one image super-imposed the Chinese flag for the contact ID, when surely that was not how a text or contact was kept; and one purports to be a screenshot with the '. . .' of someone composing a text (as in Apple’s iMessage) when that does not happen on WhatsApp.”
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:00 pm
saltydog wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:11 pm

#wastingtime
Maybe they should read it, and note that there's many obvious mistakes in the fake, like photos in it that weren't taken until years after it.

But the far righties are convinced their newz sources/blogs are true, and anything the Orange Jesus says is true is also true.
So are the shell companies fake, too? How about the actual banking documents that show transfers of millions into those shell companies...also fake? The laptop verified by the FBI...fake? The verified 9 Biden family members that have received questionable money from foreign sources...fake?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:35 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:25 am i would be willing to bet that Ivanka and Jared actually lost money during those 4 years. I mean they made less than they would have without the white house jobs/interference.
Thoughts on the rumor that Trump actually never intended on winning the Presidency but only used his candidacy as leverage for business concerns?
i absolutely believe that Trump never expected to win.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:18 am
Animal wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:25 am i would be willing to bet that Ivanka and Jared actually lost money during those 4 years. I mean they made less than they would have without the white house jobs/interference.
Thoughts on the rumor that Trump actually never intended on winning the Presidency but only used his candidacy as leverage for business concerns?
I absolutely believe Hillary never thought he would either. The funny thing was election night was that no journalist or news reader thought he would and next morning everyone was like...oh fuck...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ricrude wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:07 pm
I absolutely believe Hillary never thought he would either. The funny thing was election night was that no journalist or news reader thought he would and next morning everyone was like...oh fuck...
The memory of election night coverage still brings a smile to my face. The pearl clutching and looks of shock and disgust were amazing!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:18 pm
The memory of election night coverage still brings a smile to my face. The pearl clutching and looks of shock and disgust were amazing!
You really think Trump was a good idea?

It's ok, we already know.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Sure. Compared to the alternatives the Dims have been putting out there? No fucking doubt about it. Even now he is STILL better than anything the Left could put up.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:19 pm

Sure. Compared to the alternatives the Dims have been putting out there? No fucking doubt about it. Even now he is STILL better than anything the Left could put up.
And you wonder why people call you a fascist!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:19 pm

And you wonder why people call you a fascist!
The only people who call me that are the retards who dont understand what a fascist is.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:14 pm The only people who call me that are the retards who dont understand what a fascist is.
Are they the same retards who are clamoring for fascism cloaked as freedom? Seems there's a lot of people who don't know the definitions of words, even the best words, out there. But if things are confusing to you, just remember who you support and what he's been pushing for during his run and for his next hopeful run.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:16 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:14 pm The only people who call me that are the retards who dont understand what a fascist is.
Are they the same retards who are clamoring for fascism cloaked as freedom? Seems there's a lot of people who don't know the definitions of words, even the best words, out there. But if things are confusing to you, just remember who you support and what he's been pushing for during his run and for his next hopeful run.
It's worse if they prefer DeSantis, who's trying to turn Florida into his own personal Third Reich!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Yup... Trump in a nutshell.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Cheezy says this can't be as bad as any Democrat.

Yep, very fascist indeed.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Did you even read that? I dont believe in any of that shit. :lol:
I believe in a less powerful government.
I believe in more personal freedom and Liberty
I believe in an armed citizenry to "check" an over-reaching government or criminal element
I dont believe in a race centric country
I dont want a dictator
I believe in checks on our representatives and a Republic based style of government.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:54 pm Cheezy says this can't be as bad as any Democrat.

Oh noes! "The National Justice Party", whatever the fuck that is, passed out some fliers! That settles it! You fucks are hilarious! :lol:

Let me guess: Did they look like this? :lol: :lol:

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:03 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:54 pm Cheezy says this can't be as bad as any Democrat.

Oh noes! "The National Justice Party", whatever the fuck that is, passed out some fliers! That settles it! You fucks are hilarious! :lol:

Let me guess: Did they look like this? :lol: :lol:

Those are your people pal!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:01 pm Did you even read that? I dont believe in any of that shit. :lol:
I believe in an armed citizenry to "check" an over-reaching government or criminal element
I dont want a dictator
I believe in checks on our representatives and a Republic based style of government.
Dude. Saying you don't believe in it doesn't absolve you of your support for it. You literally just said fascism (Trump) is still better then and now to what the alternative is. You asked for a definition, don't be mad that it applies to you once read.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:57 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:01 pm Did you even read that? I dont believe in any of that shit. :lol:
I dont want a dictator
Dude. Saying you don't believe in it doesn't absolve you of your support for it. You literally just said fascism (Trump) is still better then and now to what the alternative is. You asked for a definition, don't be mad that it applies to you once read.
"I don't believe it, but I will continue to support anything and everyone against this other group."

Willfully ignorant fascism for the win!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:57 pm
I dont want a dictator
Hmm. Seems a bunch of folks smarter than you claim otherwise.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... nald-trump