January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 pm Fucking traitors and insurrectionists

Crowd becomes destructive outside federal courthouse in downtown Portland; officers deploy tear gas
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 95d9e9a698
Were they attempting to prevent Congress from counting the electoral votes and certifying Biden's win for President? As directed to by President Trump to "Stop the steal"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 pm Fucking traitors and insurrectionists

Crowd becomes destructive outside federal courthouse in downtown Portland; officers deploy tear gas
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 95d9e9a698
Were they attempting to prevent Congress from counting the electoral votes and certifying Biden's win for President? As directed to by President Trump to "Stop the steal"
No, just kill people.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:29 am Wow a 2 in the morning nippy nip. First the article says it doesnt conclusively prove its them, meaning it also doesn't conclusively prove its not them. Second that would also make you a dupe. Which let's be honest, that's a no brainer. And lastly, making fun of liberals on this site is a lot more fun than Republicans. You guys piss, whine, cry, get all worked up, go ape shit... its fucking hilarious. The Republicans do, but not as much. Besides, you guys were the ones that put me in this category, and no matter what wouldn't and won't let me out, why would I try to defend anything leftist here. Even when I agree.
Your words put you in that category, if you don't like it, stop touting their line and behaving like one.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:09 pm Uncanny timing how AH has clammed up since his holier than thou royal family has been exposed. :lol:
i think it ruined his whole narrative about how systemically racist America is.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:45 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:29 am Wow a 2 in the morning nippy nip. First the article says it doesnt conclusively prove its them, meaning it also doesn't conclusively prove its not them. Second that would also make you a dupe. Which let's be honest, that's a no brainer. And lastly, making fun of liberals on this site is a lot more fun than Republicans. You guys piss, whine, cry, get all worked up, go ape shit... its fucking hilarious. The Republicans do, but not as much. Besides, you guys were the ones that put me in this category, and no matter what wouldn't and won't let me out, why would I try to defend anything leftist here. Even when I agree.
Your words put you in that category, if you don't like it, stop touting their line and behaving like one.
Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 pm Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
Your less than honest discourse here taints your holier than thou reimagining of your origin story. Just embrace your leanings, Biker did before he thought it'd be more fun to pretend he was a Democrat.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:49 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 pm Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
Your less than honest discourse here taints your holier than thou reimagining of your origin story. Just embrace your leanings, Biker did before he thought it'd be more fun to pretend he was a Democrat.
So what you're saying is you don't have a clue about my "origin story." Again I don't give a shit what you think. I know where my leanings are. You do not. But you are doing the same as they did and it just keeps the fun going. Good times.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:11 am
You’re a special kind of moron if you truly believe Trump posted this
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i have never known one person that dig up as many conspiracy theories as Queef. He must spend his entire day on the dark web.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:25 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:11 am
You’re a special kind of moron if you truly believe Trump posted this
That's not what it says moron, TheDonald was a forum on reddit. I'm surprised it wasn't part of your feed. That forum and your feed was identical.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 pm i have never known one person that dig up as many conspiracy theories as Queef. He must spend his entire day on the dark web.
Reddit isn't the dark web gramps
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics ... +Recent%29

DP's carefully crafted persona is falling apart
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So it wasn't ANTIFA?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:37 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 pm i have never known one person that dig up as many conspiracy theories as Queef. He must spend his entire day on the dark web.
He is a member of Queefanon
Trump 2020 :lol:
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 pm
Geist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics ... +Recent%29

So thats where he has been!
The dog was a red herring
Biker

Post by Biker »

I think ol' Capt must have overlooked this on his feed. So much for being murdered by INSURRECTIONISTS!!!11!!11!111111!!!
Officer Sicknick suffered strokes and died of natural causes, DC medical examiner says

By Katelyn Polantz, Paul LeBlanc and Whitney Wild, CNN

Updated 6:08 PM ET, Mon April 19, 2021

Washington (CNN)US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered strokes and died of natural causes one day after responding to the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Washington DC's chief medical examiner has determined.

The medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, didn't note any evidence that Sicknick had an allergic reaction to chemical spray or list any internal or external injuries, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the ruling. Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

The ruling all but ensures that the Justice Department won't be able to pursue homicide charges in Sicknick's death. In March, two men -- Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of West Virginia -- were arrested and charged with assaulting Sicknick.
Attorneys for Khater and Tanios declined to comment to CNN in response to the Post report.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

So if Trump didn't gather his gang of losers and they didn't storm The Capitol he very well might be alive today and not 6 feet under. I wonder if you would survive an assault in your condition?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:55 pm Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

So if Trump didn't gather his gang of losers and they didn't storm The Capitol he very well might be alive today and not 6 feet under. I wonder if you would survive an assault in your condition?
Yet, he was so confident that he left those factors out of the official report.

Dupe
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:57 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:55 pm Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

Yet, he was confident that he left those factors out of the official report.

Dupe
Besides the legal charges does this make you feel any different about what transpired that day?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:03 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Yet, he was confident that he left those factors out of the official report.

Dupe
Besides the legal charges does this make you feel any different about what transpired that day?
About a riot? No, why should it?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Geist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics ... +Recent%29

Guess I have to update my list of things good things that Donald Trump accomplished.

1.)Electric Bikes on Federal Land including National Parks
2.)Breaking up Iced Earth.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

A spin and a miss!
Biker

Post by Biker »