Oil ↓

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Oil ↓

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:41 pm i just wish that Texas would for ONE FUCKING TIME take this opportunity to raise the gas tax in order to raise money for roads. fuck these toll roads every fucking place. i hope the virus bankrupts every one of them.
https://www.sharonherald.com/news/local ... e564e.html
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:54 am
Flumper wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:41 pm i just wish that Texas would for ONE FUCKING TIME take this opportunity to raise the gas tax in order to raise money for roads. fuck these toll roads every fucking place. i hope the virus bankrupts every one of them.
https://www.sharonherald.com/news/local ... e564e.html
it should not take an complete fucknut to figure that shit out. but that's government. if you leave money lying around they will damn sure figure out a way to mis-appropriate it.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Seems to me ur gonna pay one way or another. California has been siphoning (!) has tax money for years to pay for bullshit. Bridge tolls are another rip off.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:57 pm Seems to me ur gonna pay one way or another. California has been siphoning (!) has tax money for years to pay for bullshit. Bridge tolls are another rip off.
Tell me about the bridge tolls! I live in NJ but I'm nowhere near any toll roads or bridges unless I want to visit NYC. The George Washington Bridge toll is friggin' $15. Then you end up paying at least $20 for parking and are lucky if the car attendant doesn't damage your car in some way.

I went to the city a lot when I was younger and things weren't so ridiculously overpriced but these days I spend my time around NJ and rarely go. With the pandemic centered in NYC now it will prolly be a while before I go back there to visit.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:45 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:57 pm Seems to me ur gonna pay one way or another. California has been siphoning (!) has tax money for years to pay for bullshit. Bridge tolls are another rip off.
Tell me about the bridge tolls! I live in NJ but I'm nowhere near any toll roads or bridges unless I want to visit NYC. The George Washington Bridge toll is friggin' $15. Then you end up paying at least $20 for parking and are lucky if the car attendant doesn't damage your car in some way.

I went to the city a lot when I was younger and things weren't so ridiculously overpriced but these days I spend my time around NJ and rarely go. With the pandemic centered in NYC now it will prolly be a while before I go back there to visit.

I was in Trump tower like 4 months before the election. I stuck a Hillary sticker in the toilet.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

You would.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:09 pmYou would.
Back in the game. STFU you dumbass Lib Cal tech "Women's Studies" graduate Cunt who shaves her body hair once a decade. Let me give you a clue. Nobody gives a shit what you think.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:28 pm
Back in the game. STFU you dumbass Lib Cal tech "Women's Studies" graduate Cunt who shaves her body hair once a decade. Let me give you a clue. Nobody gives a shit what you think.

Let me give you a clue. You're the MINORITY in this country you dumb mfer and getting weaker. 💋
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

too harsh?
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:30 pm too harsh?

Too tarded
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Let me give you a clue. You're the MINORITY in this country you dumb mfer and getting weaker. 💋
With 99% of the wealth. Think about that, dumbass Cunt
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 pm
Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:29 pm

With 99% of the wealth. Think about that, dumbass Cunt

I know isn't it great? You get ZIP. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING haha not a road. Not a bridge. No medical. No clean air. No clean water. NOT A MOTHER FUCKING THING. But you get to work your ass off to pay for a pig to vacation every weekend. Way to fucking go.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

One million LESS people are insured since the pig rigged the election.

1m. LESS.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Stapes wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:23 am WTC is one of the most condescending jerks on this board..... He's called every female that ever stepped into this place a cunt. Let's stop with the boo whoos for him.
Batting 1000.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:30 pm

Too tarded
So, when you do the daily comb through of the Pubes, how many lice actually show up on the tongs?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:35 pm One million LESS people are insured since the pig rigged the election.

1m. LESS.
So, when you go into your local Planned Parenthood for your annual STD tests, are they aware of the wide ranging possibilities?
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Tuesday wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:35 pm One million LESS people are insured since the pig rigged the election.

1m. LESS.
So, when you go into your local Planned Parenthood for your annual STD tests, are they aware of the wide ranging possibilities?

Weak angry little man. Just like dear leader. Thanks for wrecking our lives.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Do you masturbate vigorously on your diseased pussy every time Rachel Meadows shows up on your CNBC televised feed?
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Too tarded
So, when you do the daily comb through of the Pubes, how many lice actually show up on the tongs?

Look ⬆️ just like Thomas. This is why they rig our courts with ILK. pubic hair drinkers and blackout drunks of a feather.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Too tarded
"tarded" is a faster and much cooler way to say "retarded". "retarded" has become a word to describe someone who is mentally challenged or "I was going to ask Bobby if he liked my new phone case, but he is too tarded".
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:44 pm Do you masturbate vigorously on your diseased pussy every time Rachel Meadows shows up on your CNBC televised feed?

So small and angry. This is who we blame for the death and bankruptcies. Small minded little worms.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Flumper wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Too tarded
"tarded" is a faster and much cooler way to say "retarded". "retarded" has become a word to describe someone who is mentally challenged or "I was going to ask Bobby if he liked my new phone case, but he is too tarded".

I think the tarded part was thinking that it wasn't tarded but you're giving him an old school run. Swing for the fences, slugger!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Do you remember the last time a male put his hands affectionately on your body only to remember it was your Uncle when your were 4?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Go, shave dumbass hippie Cunt, Nobody cares what you think.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

It's not my fault you voted for a blow hard game show host and ruined all our lives. Take it out on your cat not me.