How is everyone?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: How is everyone?

Post by Deathproof »

Last one for the night. I heard there's some shit going down at the Bean, so we're heading up there.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Where's my fan sign???
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

This dude delivers.

I knew it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:11 am Last one for the night. I heard there's some shit going down at the Bean, so we're heading up there.
you mean like "flicking the bean"?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:10 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:11 am Last one for the night. I heard there's some shit going down at the Bean, so we're heading up there.
you mean like "flicking the bean"?
No. Although that happened too.
The Bean I was talking about is a sculpture at Millennium Park in Chicago. This thing:
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

megman wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:12 am Where's my fan sign???
Likely not gonna happen. I think asking her to pose with a sign would probably tip her off. She's not as stupid as FSF.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:16 pm Image
you should bring her on a hunting trip down to texas.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Here's what I've been eating most of the last week.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:05 pm Here's what I've been eating most of the last week.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:05 pm Here's what I've been eating most of the last week.
She's looking a little demonic here. WOULD BANG!!!
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof is taking a commanding lead for poster of the year.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Flumper wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:03 am Deathproof is taking a commanding lead for poster of the year.
Especially with his awesome AV... I love how he worships me. 8-)
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:05 am
Flumper wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:03 am Deathproof is taking a commanding lead for poster of the year.
Yeah, that's probably it. You dumb fuck.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I'm a little sad that you're so impressed. Slaying ass isn't that big of an accomplishment.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:25 am
I'm a little sad that you're so impressed. Slaying ass isn't that big of an accomplishment.
Don't get cocky bro. I'm sure its not your winning personality that's getting those broads.....lol
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:23 am
:lol: I'm the one living large with a beautiful wife and good friends & you are jealous 'cause you realize with your selfish lazy lifestyle that you will never come close to me.

You are the one that is a minus on this planet & fucking skanky ugly whores. Don't forget it you fucking ignorant scumbag.

Even when I try to be nice to a fucking joke like you, you end up biting my hand. Fuck off asshole, it's not my fault you completely suck. Think about it child. ;)
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:29 am
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:25 am
Don't get cocky bro. I'm sure its not your winning personality that's getting those broads.....lol
Of course it's not. It's low standards, willingness to fuck pretty much anything that moves, good looks, the car, and a dose of notoriety.

And my hair, likely. Bitches like my hair.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:33 am
:lol: I'm the one living large with a beautiful wife and good friends & you are jealous 'cause you realize with your selfish lazy lifestyle that you will never come close to me.

You are the one that is a minus on this planet & fucking skanky ugly whores. Don't forget it you fucking ignorant scumbag.

Even when I try to be nice to a fucking joke like you, you end up biting my hand. Fuck off asshole, it's not my fault you completely suck. Think about it child. ;)
You dumb bastard. I have nothing to be jealous of you about. I get to fuck different girls on a regular basis. You have to bang the same one every time. By that metric alone, I've eclipsed you by a mile. You're the minus, kid. Think about it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:57 am

You dumb bastard. I have nothing to be jealous of you about. I get to fuck different girls on a regular basis. You have to bang the same one every time. By that metric alone, I've eclipsed you by a mile. You're the minus, kid. Think about it.
Great then. Why not stop being an asshole for a change? If what you said is true then you would leave me the fuck alone. I'm reacting to your actions son. You talk shit about me, you make insulting pictures of me and you act like an ignorant fuck. These are your actions, & it's because you're jealous of me. You don't know who I fuck or who I even want to fuck.

All I know is that you act like an arrogant immature selfish bigshot talking shit about you being a rockstar and banging hot women and yet I haven't seen anything close to that yet. You really need to just STFU and stop being an asshole son. Think about that.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:04 am
Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:57 am

Great then. Why not stop being an asshole for a change? If what you said is true then you would leave me the fuck alone. I'm reacting to your actions son. You talk shit about me, you make insulting pictures of me and you act like an ignorant fuck. These are your actions, & it's because you're jealous of me. You don't know who I fuck or who I even want to fuck.

All I know is that you act like an arrogant immature selfish bigshot talking shit about you being a rockstar and banging hot women and yet I haven't seen anything close to that yet. You really need to just STFU and stop being an asshole son. Think about that.
Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I have zero reason to be jealous of you. You're a fucking clown. I'm more and more certain every day that you're a junior high school kid posting on UJR from his parents' wifi.
And again, I have never once called myself a rock star. Point out to me one instance of me describing myself by that title, I dare you.
I'll tell you one more time: there's not a single thing about you that would make me, or anyone, jealous. You have a shit-eating, illegal immigrant, third-rate mexican for a wife, you look like you have fucking Downs Syndrome, and you listen to shitty music. Everything about you is retarded. You look like Corky from Life Goes On, if he had his face smashed in by a train and got a haircut like a gaylord banker.

Think about it.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evvanrenea wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 am Y’all making grilled cheese in here? So much melt!
I actually did have grilled cheese a couple hours ago. With bacon, because it's the filthy muslims' (un)holy month, Ramalamadingdong.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Deathproof, I want to tell you I have the greatest kids. They're all grown up, now, but we're very proud of them.
Kids are a fact of life, and a necessity.