Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:23 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:26 pm The Republican Party, the party of law and order.

Thats some proper civil disobedience. Good
Wow, what a radical.
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:30 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:26 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:23 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:26 pm The Republican Party, the party of law and order.

Thats some proper civil disobedience. Good
Unless it took him an hour to finish that shot of beer it is not
Did you enjoy your mini lockdown? Is it over yet?
What are you talking about?
Just the talking points his feeds tell him to ape, it's not his fault.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Remember, COVID edicts are for the peasantry only

Denver’s mayor urged residents to avoid Thanksgiving travel. Then he flew cross-country to see family.

Andrea Salcedo 7 hrs ago

On Wednesday morning, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock urged residents to stay home and meet family online for Thanksgiving to help curtail the spread of the coronavirus.

“Pass the potatoes, not covid. Host virtual gatherings instead of in-person dinners,” the Democrat tweeted. “Avoid travel, if you can.”

Then, less than an hour later, Hancock boarded a flight on his way to Mississippi for Thanksgiving with his wife and daughter, his spokesman Mike Strott confirmed to The Washington Post.

The move left critics blasting Hancock for appearing to ignore his own advice at a time when the coronavirus continues to rise precipitously in Colorado.

“Our Mayor has abandoned his city during one of the most critical times we needed leadership the most,” tweeted Tay Anderson, a Denver Board of Education member.

Hours later, amid mounting blowback on social media and from local politicians, the mayor apologized.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 pm Remember, COVID edicts are for the peasantry only

Denver’s mayor urged residents to avoid Thanksgiving travel. Then he flew cross-country to see family.

Andrea Salcedo 7 hrs ago

On Wednesday morning, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock urged residents to stay home and meet family online for Thanksgiving to help curtail the spread of the coronavirus.

“Pass the potatoes, not covid. Host virtual gatherings instead of in-person dinners,” the Democrat tweeted. “Avoid travel, if you can.”

Then, less than an hour later, Hancock boarded a flight on his way to Mississippi for Thanksgiving with his wife and daughter, his spokesman Mike Strott confirmed to The Washington Post.

The move left critics blasting Hancock for appearing to ignore his own advice at a time when the coronavirus continues to rise precipitously in Colorado.

“Our Mayor has abandoned his city during one of the most critical times we needed leadership the most,” tweeted Tay Anderson, a Denver Board of Education member.

Hours later, amid mounting blowback on social media and from local politicians, the mayor apologized.
Way to set a good example.
wut?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 pm Remember, COVID edicts are for the peasantry only

Andrea Salcedo 7 hrs ago

He should resign.
Biker

Post by Biker »

spudoc wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:31 pm

Andrea Salcedo 7 hrs ago

He should resign.
Why you being racist? He black.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:41 am

Biker

Post by Biker »

Muh, free healthcare

#cUcK
Apology after patients with life-limiting illnesses asked to sign 'do not resuscitate' form if they get coronavirus

A GP surgery in Maesteg has asked patients with "significant life-limiting illnesses" to sign a DNACPR (do not attempt CPR) form in the case they contract coronavirus.

Llynfi Surgery on Llynfi Road sent a letter to patients with health conditions such as incurable cancer, motor neurone disease, and untreatable heart and lung conditions.

It told those patients they are "unlikely to be offered hospital admission" if they become unwell with the virus and "certainly will not be offered a ventilator bed".

It comes after UK Government calls to boost the number of vital ventilators need to treat coronavirus patients.

A total of 98 people have died in Wales after contracting the virus, with the number of confirmed cases standing at 1,837 as of 1 April.

One patient who received the letter said, "It not only greatly upset me but my family and close friends.

"It was like having my death warrant being sent by the grim reaper. It
made me feel worthless.

"I've lived with cancer for eight years and I want to live another couple of years. I'm not digging my grave yet."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:10 pm Muh, free healthcare

#cUcK
Apology after patients with life-limiting illnesses asked to sign 'do not resuscitate' form if they get coronavirus

A GP surgery in Maesteg has asked patients with "significant life-limiting illnesses" to sign a DNACPR (do not attempt CPR) form in the case they contract coronavirus.

Llynfi Surgery on Llynfi Road sent a letter to patients with health conditions such as incurable cancer, motor neurone disease, and untreatable heart and lung conditions.

It told those patients they are "unlikely to be offered hospital admission" if they become unwell with the virus and "certainly will not be offered a ventilator bed".

It comes after UK Government calls to boost the number of vital ventilators need to treat coronavirus patients.

A total of 98 people have died in Wales after contracting the virus, with the number of confirmed cases standing at 1,837 as of 1 April.

One patient who received the letter said, "It not only greatly upset me but my family and close friends.

"It was like having my death warrant being sent by the grim reaper. It
made me feel worthless.

"I've lived with cancer for eight years and I want to live another couple of years. I'm not digging my grave yet."

You quote a letter from back in April from one surgical practice in the U.K. to undermine universal healthcare. Good Republican
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 pm

This one young lady, one year out of nursing school has done more for humanity than you will ever accomplish in your worthless POS life.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:21 pm This one young lady, one year out of nursing school has done more for humanity than you will ever accomplish in your worthless POS life.
Go dig another ditch, peasant
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I'm sure Biden would approve of that kind of statement from one of his supporters.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:31 pm I'm sure Biden would approve of that kind of statement from one of his supporters.
Fuck him, he brought it on himself
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 pm

Huh, in half of the Warzones pictures they aren't wearing masks.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 pm
They're anti-maskers!!11!!1!1!11!!!
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:57 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 pm
They're anti-maskers!!11!!1!1!11!!!
I was thinking actors instead of real medical personnel. But your view works.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

San Antonio and Bexar County issue partial curfew for Thanksgiving weekend

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/25 ... us-curfew/

cuck state
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:09 am San Antonio and Bexar County issue partial curfew for Thanksgiving weekend

cuck state
They used the word curfew so we know its just clickbait for the morons
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:09 am San Antonio and Bexar County issue partial curfew for Thanksgiving weekend

cuck state
They used the word curfew so we know its just clickbait for the morons
Sure, Texas has fake curfew and PA has real one. Keep cucking that chicken
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

The Denver Broncos have announced that all 3 (actually 4) of their Quarterbacks have been placed on the Covid-19 list.

They spent time with the second backup who has COVID. No masks, and some or all of them took off their trackers. COVIdiots. :x

P.S. Big fines acomin' for those QBs and Denver! And probable loss of draft pick(s).
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Study finds 84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with controversial drug hydroxychloroquine

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... hloroquine
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Hydroxychloroquine does not benefit adults hospitalized with COVID-19

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-re ... d-covid-19
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Just keep recycling the same bullshit don't they?