Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:05 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:59 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:33 pm :heartbeating:

Another DINO who ignores the science. No wonder you like her.
Science has nothing to do with the restrictions currently in place, dipshit
Of course it does dino
Well this "DINO" predicted exactly what you would do before, during, and after the election. Glad youre aboard the Establishment Train 8-)

You predicted dick. I'm a big boy who backed the final candidate even though my guy didn't get it........you were ready to cut and run like you did with Beto you fake lying republican plant.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker I want you to go over to Democratic Underground and introduce yourself and ask them what they think of a Democrat who voted for Ted Cruz over Beto.....they'll tell you what you really are.
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:27 pm Biker I want you to go over to Democratic Underground and introduce yourself and ask them what they think of a Democrat who voted for Ted Cruz over Beto.....they'll tell you what you really are.
They dont like us establishment types so I'll pass. And besides, Beto fucked Texas Dems like me when he decided he wanted to cozy up to the crazy West Coast liberals rather than support Texas values. So fuck him, fuck California Dems, and for good measure, fuck you too
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 pm
You predicted dick. I'm a big boy who backed the final candidate even though my guy didn't get it........you were ready to cut and run like you did with Beto you fake lying republican plant.
I predicted it all. And I stood by Biden right from the gitgo
Biker

Post by Biker »

Nothing sciencey about this
LA Mayor Bans Unnecessary Walking As Part Of New COVID-19 Restrictions

Democratic Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti issued a new emergency order Wednesday that bans unnecessary “travel on foot” as he warns the city is nearing a “devastating tipping point” in their fight against COVID-19.

“Our city is now close to a devastating tipping point, beyond which the number of hospitalized patients would start to overwhelm our hospital system, in turn risking needless suffering and death,” Garcetti wrote in the order. “These unfortunate facts about the spread of COVID-19 in our City mean that we must resume some of the more restrictive measures we instituted in the Spring.”

The order prohibits “all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit,” with limited exceptions.

Individuals who work in the healthcare and news industry are allowed to travel, along with individuals going to grocery stores, gas stations and other locations deemed essential.

Garcetti also ordered all residents living in the city “to remain in their homes,” forcing businesses that require in-person attendance to shut down. Gatherings that include individuals from more than one household are prohibited. (RELATED: US Reports Over 3,100 Coronavirus Deaths, Shattering Single-Day Record)

However, the order has exceptions for a host of activities including “outdoor faith-based services” and for those “participating in an in-person outdoor protest while wearing a face covering, maintaining social distancing, and observing the Los Angeles County Protocol for Public Demonstrations.”

Los Angeles County has some of the highest infection rates in the country, shattering a city record Wednesday with LA Public Health confirming 2,439 people are hospitalized with COVID. The county’s positive rate is at 13.0% compared to the Nov. 1 positive rate of 3.9%, according to the same report. LA Public Health said the county has nearly 415,000 positive coronavirus cases with a total of 7,740 deaths as of Wednesday.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:33 pm
No. You didn't.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:36 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:33 pm
No. You didn't.
The hell I didnt.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:36 pm Nothing sciencey about this

Democratic Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti issued a new emergency order Wednesday that bans unnecessary “travel on foot” as he warns the city is nearing a “devastating tipping point” in their fight against COVID-19.

“Our city is now close to a devastating tipping point, beyond which the number of hospitalized patients would start to overwhelm our hospital system, in turn risking needless suffering and death,” Garcetti wrote in the order. “These unfortunate facts about the spread of COVID-19 in our City mean that we must resume some of the more restrictive measures we instituted in the Spring.”

The order prohibits “all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit,” with limited exceptions.

Individuals who work in the healthcare and news industry are allowed to travel, along with individuals going to grocery stores, gas stations and other locations deemed essential.

Garcetti also ordered all residents living in the city “to remain in their homes,” forcing businesses that require in-person attendance to shut down. Gatherings that include individuals from more than one household are prohibited. (RELATED: US Reports Over 3,100 Coronavirus Deaths, Shattering Single-Day Record)

However, the order has exceptions for a host of activities including “outdoor faith-based services” and for those “participating in an in-person outdoor protest while wearing a face covering, maintaining social distancing, and observing the Los Angeles County Protocol for Public Demonstrations.”

Los Angeles County has some of the highest infection rates in the country, shattering a city record Wednesday with LA Public Health confirming 2,439 people are hospitalized with COVID. The county’s positive rate is at 13.0% compared to the Nov. 1 positive rate of 3.9%, according to the same report. LA Public Health said the county has nearly 415,000 positive coronavirus cases with a total of 7,740 deaths as of Wednesday.

and what would you like the guy to do? If they don't get a handle on it the system starts to buckle. You''ll have patients stacked up in hospital hallways because there is no room and no medical personnel 'cause they're sick or scared to come to work. Morgues overflowing with bodies and dead bodies rotting in residences because there is no one to retrieve them or process them.

Is it that hard for you to think about the bigger picture than your own selfish intersests?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:02 pm

and what would you like the guy to do? If they don't get a handle on it the system starts to buckle. You''ll have patients stacked up in hospital hallways because there is no room and no medical personnel 'cause they're sick or scared to come to work. Morgues overflowing with bodies and dead bodies rotting in residences because there is no one to retrieve them or process them.

Is it that hard for you to think about the bigger picture than your own selfish intersests?
if your lifeguards were inundated with drowning victims, would you make a policy that people can't drink water?

The point is, if your policy doesn't have an effect on the outcome you are trying to stop, then what is the fucking point of the policy? Too many stupid policies has us in this mess right now. Since people don't like most of them, they aren't following hardly any of them. The truth is that its these loony fucks like you that have caused the problem we are in by trying to over police everyone to the point they are fucking sick of it all.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:18 pm

if your lifeguards were inundated with drowning victims, would you make a policy that people can't drink water?

The point is, if your policy doesn't have an effect on the outcome you are trying to stop, then what is the fucking point of the policy? Too many stupid policies has us in this mess right now. Since people don't like most of them, they aren't following hardly any of them. The truth is that its these loony fucks like you that have caused the problem we are in by trying to over police everyone to the point they are fucking sick of it all.

If lifeguards were inundated with drowning victims I would close the beach.........
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:06 am
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:10 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:42 pm Total
United States
Pennsylvania
Cases
+5,717
Deaths

Texas is almost caught up!!!!
Texas population: 29 million

PA population: 12 million

Yeah, good job, cucks :lol: :lol: :lol:
PA has 846 deaths per one million of population Texas has 776. Y'all had a heads up and y'all still failed. THE RUBES AT NIGHT, AREN'T SO BRIGHT DEEP DOWN IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!
Is 846>776 in PA or is that just a Texas thing?
Y'all catching up, and will surpass us, because of your "Texas values"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:22 pm

If lifeguards were inundated with drowning victims I would close the beach.........
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

And that would be one solution. and at least a fair one or one that people could understand. but telling some people they have to leave the beach, while others are free to do what they want, makes for a trainwreck. like one we have now.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:34 pm

And that would be one solution. and at least a fair one or one that people could understand. but telling some people they have to leave the beach, while others are free to do what they want, makes for a trainwreck. like one we have now.

and again....what would you like the guy to do. He can't just sit on his hands and let God sort it out like you and biker advocate. It could literally choke off a city like Los Angeles or New York if it gets out of control......There is a cascading affect that goes way beyond old and fat people dying.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Los Angeles official who voted for outdoor dining ban says being caught dining out is a non-story

A Los Angeles County Supervisor who dined at a restaurant in Santa Monica last week just hours after she voted to ban outdoor dining in the county because of coronavirus concerns, told a local reporter on Wednesday that getting caught was a “nonstory.”

Fox 11 Los Angeles was the first to report this week that county supervisor Sheila Kuehl was seen dining outside at Il Forno Trattoria, an Italian restaurant near her house. Hours before, she had referred to outside dining as “a most dangerous situation” during an Los Angles County Board of Supervisors meeting.

Fox 11 reporter Pete Wilgoren tweeted Wednesday that Kuehl’s office told him that “dining out is a 'nonstory' story and she is doing no more interviews on it.”

Fox Business has made multiple attempts to reach Kuehl for comment but did not hear back.

Harmeet Dhillon, the CEO of the Center for American Liberty and the co-chair of the Republican National Lawyers Association, said Kuehl represented yet another California elected official who says one thing in public yet does something else in private.

“Just in the last few days we could name the governor, the mayor of San Francisco, the mayor of San Jose, LA County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl … who have flagrantly violated the very restrictions that they are forcing down the throats of a populace,” she said.

“Given the sheer volume of elected officials who are defying these rules, you can only reach a couple of conclusions,” Dhillon said. “One is that they are incredibly reckless because they think that eating out at restaurants will kill you … So they have a death wish. That’s one explanation. Another explanation is, they don’t think it’s that dangerous, but they’re telling us that it is. And I think that’s the more likely explanation.”

FED'S BEIGE BOOK: CORONAVIRUS UPTICK HITS REGIONAL ECONOMIC ACTIVITY

Dhillon said we must adapt to the virus as a “way of life” rather than implement blanket shutdowns on businesses.

“We are passed the time when this COVID situation can be treated like an emergency. It’s not an emergency anymore. It’s part of our way of life. And we have to adapt accordingly to continue with life while coping reasonably with this crisis,” she said. “And so where you have these arbitrary shutdowns that destroy people’s businesses, destroy jobs, destroy dreams, people are not able to put up with that anymore.”
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:39 pm

and again....what would you like the guy to do. He can't just sit on his hands and let God sort it out like you and biker advocate. It could literally choke off a city like Los Angeles or New York if it gets out of control......There is a cascading affect that goes way beyond old and fat people dying.
All I am saying is having retarded policies like "no walking around" are so stupid that they have the reverse effect on people. Just keep harping on the simple concepts that work.

Flumper's Covid-19 Policy:

Stay the fuck away from other humans as much as humanly possible while you do the things that you feel like you have to do. And if you need us to do anything to help, call us. Right now we need you to absolutely limit your time around other people to the fewest number of minutes a day you can manage. And, if you have to be in a close vicinity with other humans, please wear a mask. And wash your fucking hands, you filthy maggots. Thank you.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

There is no "no walking around" policy. For gods sake. It says in their guidelines they want your activities to be outside and not inside with other households
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:55 pm There is no "no walking around" policy. For gods sake. It says in their guidelines they want your activities to be outside and not inside with other households

Maybe its me, but to me "walking around" is the same as "traveling on foot". You can't travel on foot there if he deems the reason unnecessary.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:58 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:55 pm There is no "no walking around" policy. For gods sake. It says in their guidelines they want your activities to be outside and not inside with other households

Maybe its me, but to me "walking around" is the same as "traveling on foot". You can't travel on foot there if he deems the reason unnecessary.
Imagine being such a conformist as to defend this shit at every turn. Thats Capt Stapes
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:59 pm The order prohibits “all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit,” with limited exceptions.

My mistake.... that is just silly. I was going off of newsoms guidelines....
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:06 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:59 pm The order prohibits “all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit,” with limited exceptions.

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Props to Stapes. Too bad Capt Hammy would never admit a mistake
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:43 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:30 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:28 am They got their funding from Germany not us.

We only have a contract with them for the first batch of 100 million doses

Under the arrangement, the federal government would obtain that first batch for $1.95 billion, or about $20 a dose, with the rights to acquire up to 500 million more, or 600 million total. Americans would receive the vaccine for free. Before it could be distributed, it would need emergency approval by the Food and Drug Administration. But the U.S. government does not pay the nearly $2 billion until the drug is approved and the first 100 million doses are delivered.
In July, Pfizer got a $1.95 billion deal with the government’s Operation Warp Speed, the multiagency effort to rush a vaccine to market, to deliver 100 million doses of the vaccine. The arrangement is an advance-purchase agreement, meaning that the company won’t get paid until they deliver the vaccines. Pfizer did not accept federal funding to help develop or manufacture the vaccine, unlike front-runners Moderna and AstraZeneca.

In an interview on Sunday, Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president and the head of vaccine research and development at Pfizer, said, “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” adding, “we have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

On Monday, a spokeswoman for Pfizer clarified that the company is part of Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential coronavirus vaccine.

Although it’s true that Pfizer and BioNTech had been working on a vaccine all year before the companies struck their deal with the U.S. government in July, a $1.95 billion deal is nevertheless a significant incentive to keep going. In fact, international health organizations have long used such market guarantees to encourage for-profit manufacturers to supply vaccines to the developing world.

Its funny how scared Stapes is that Trump will get credit for these vaccines that might save the planet.

Was my post about pfizer being part of Warp speed? NO...... Was it about trump getting credit? NO

This is what my post was responding to you low information hack. I even Highlighted it so even the stupid people like you could see what I was referencing.

"you were probably busy googling everything about TRump and missed the news, but it turns out that Pfizer was IN FACT part of Operation Warp Speed and got quite a lot of $$$ from the US Government. They said they had no idea what that nut was talking about who put out that story."

Pfizer has received no money from the US government yet.

So your statement was incorrect AGAIN but you don't like being shown that your wrong so you have to move the goal posts as usual. For such a smart guy you have about a biker level of posting false information. You suck.
You don't think guaranteed government sales allowed them to get favorable loans? Thus allowing them to benefit from Warp SPeed?