Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#2

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:23 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4

Post by B-Tender » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:06 pm

captquint wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:25 pm
Image
The devil you say.

User avatar
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#5

Post by Nero » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Image

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 am

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#7

Post by Wut » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:16 am

Nero wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm
Image
What an I looking at?
wut?

User avatar
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#8

Post by Nero » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:40 am

Wut wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:16 am
Nero wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm
Image
What an I looking at?
Nothing in particular. A pic I took of my backyard from about a month ago. It's my one tree that changes color and a cactus patch that I keep meaning to trim back. 20 ft wide and probably 15 ft deep.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:40 am

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
8-TrackJones
Forum God
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:14 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#10

Post by 8-TrackJones » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 am

Image
Klaatu ......Varada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#11

Post by necronomous » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:52 pm

8-TrackJones wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 am
Image
Just a flesh wound

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#12

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#14

Post by B-Tender » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 pm

Image

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#15

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 am

Image

This is the type of girl you want to meet while your are in Dayton, Ohio for three nights.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#16

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:11 am

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 am
Image

This is the type of girl you want to meet while your are in Dayton, Ohio for three nights.
Dayton is too close, Denver maybe
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#17

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:15 am

Image

I don't regret getting older, until I see something like this.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#18

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 am

Image

Pick one.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#19

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:26 am

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#20

Post by peterosehaircut » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:54 am

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 am
Image

Pick one.
Between those two I'd go left.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1781
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#21

Post by HighNDry » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:59 am

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 am
Image

This is the type of girl you want to meet while your are in Dayton, Ohio for three nights.
Holy tits
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17852
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#22

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:27 am

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
8-TrackJones
Forum God
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:14 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#23

Post by 8-TrackJones » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:31 am

Klaatu ......Varada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#24

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Image

Photon torpedos?

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#25

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Image

Streaming service.

Post Reply