Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
User avatar
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 3428
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9426

Post by B-Tender »

Image
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9427

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

B-Tender wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:32 am Image
Dafuq those Eskimos doing up there?
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8211
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9428

Post by Charliesheen »

Rumor has it Putin’s knocked this Philly up.

Image
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9429

Post by Animal »

she looks fun.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5531
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9430

Post by Antknot »

Image
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5531
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9431

Post by Antknot »

Image
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9432

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:17 am Image
Image
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9433

Post by QillerDaemon »

The characters on the right are (written right to left, top to bottom) "denki ANMA fukkatsu", meaning "electric(al) ANMA revival".
The weird part is the "electrical ANMA", in Japanese it means to step on a guy's crotch and shake your foot. Basically a nut-stomp. :shocked:
Why it's being used on the front of a package of Doritos, I have absolutely no idea. That's just the Japanese way.
Antknot wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:25 pm Image
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5574
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9434

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:50 pm Rumor has it Putin’s knocked this Philly up.

Image
With that splits and those pointed toes, there has to be a Ukraine joke there someplace. I've got nothing.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9435

Post by rule34 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:55 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:50 pm Rumor has it Putin’s knocked this Philly up.

Image
. I've got nothing.
I couldn't agree more.
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West
User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9436

Post by Homebrew »

Fuck Mondays.


Image
What if it was one guy with six guns?
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5574
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9437

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

rule34 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:37 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:55 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:50 pm Rumor has it Putin’s knocked this Philly up.

Image
. I've got nothing.
I couldn't agree more.
Image
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9438

Post by Geist »

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9439

Post by Animal »

is that normal?
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Forum Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9440

Post by HowieTheHat »

Geist wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:10 pm
The fuck you say!! 😮
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9441

Post by peterosehaircut »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:00 pm The characters on the right are (written right to left, top to bottom) "denki ANMA fukkatsu", meaning "electric(al) ANMA revival".
The weird part is the "electrical ANMA", in Japanese it means to step on a guy's crotch and shake your foot. Basically a nut-stomp. :shocked:
Why it's being used on the front of a package of Doritos, I have absolutely no idea. That's just the Japanese way.
Antknot wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:25 pm Image
The guy in the yellow seems to be enjoying it.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21394
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9442

Post by Animal »

its like Japanese brains are wired differently. There is not one thing about that chip bag that makes any sense.
User avatar
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:41 pm
Location: Looking for Dave

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9443

Post by stonedmegman »

Image
YOU ANNOY ME, THEREFORE I EXIST
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10126
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9444

Post by CHEEZY17 »

stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:32 am Image
And?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5531
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9445

Post by Antknot »

stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:32 am Image
Italians aren’t white?
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2576
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9446

Post by Burn1dwn »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:55 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:32 am Image
Italians aren’t white?
Not if you ask most italian-Americans.
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1845
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9447

Post by Geist »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:49 pm
Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:55 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:32 am Image
Italians aren’t white?
Not if you ask most italian-Americans.
Fuckin mulis
User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 3311
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9448

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:55 pm Italians aren’t white?
I got to thinking about this. I guess this would depend entirely on how "white" you would have considered the Romans and Greeks of Biblical times. In the Old Testament, all its events happened in and around the Middle East, involving middle eastern and north African people, none of which we would in modern thought consider to be white. In most of the New Testament, again the people involved were middle eastern people, mostly. Jesus, the apostles, the Roman guards (probably of provincial origin), Paul (Jewish, but had Roman citizenship from his father), all middle eastern. The Galatians were originally a Gaulish people, likely white(-ish), but we don't meet any of them. The only person that was clearly *not* of middle eastern origin is Pontius Pilate, a Roman. As governor of Judea, he seemed to have come from an equestrian class of Roman citizenship, basically from the higher middle class of Rome. But was he white skinned, blue eyed, and light haired, we have no way of knowing.

Race is a relatively modern concept, and the Romans, like most ancient people, really didn't regard it and skin color as having much importance. Most ancient people thought of themselves and others in terms of family and national groupings: either you were in a certain group, or not. People typically did not marry outside their general group, but rape and sexual work would have produced mixed genetic people, and they would have been considered outside the group. After the breakup of the western Roman empire, Italy got swept over by various peoples and was often depopulated. New people would move in and mix with the survivors, and the old groupings would have eventually failed, except as a faint memory.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 6713
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9449

Post by necronomous »

stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:32 am Image


No one cares as much as the racist left cares.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.
User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#9450

Post by Cassandros »

stonedmegman wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:32 am Image
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Post Reply