Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:41 am
And I still have slower internet...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

she has the eyes of that "Walk Like an Egyptian" chick.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:36 pm she has the eyes of that "Walk Like an Egyptian" chick.
Susannah Hoffs
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:08 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:36 pm she has the eyes of that "Walk Like an Egyptian" chick.
Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Susannah Hoffs

About as close as we will get...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:18 pm
Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
That was King Tut. Not to be confused with Animal/Biker/Necro/Cheezy, all who can be referred to as "King Twat".
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:46 pm
Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
That was King Tut. Not to be confused with Animal/Biker/Necro/Cheezy, all who can be referred to as "King Twat".
You're a genius! A goddamn genius! You should be given a Nobel prize for the amount of goddamn genius that your sentence displays! People should throw a fucking ticker tape parade and write a book in your honor. You know what, I'm going to recommend the government create a special medal for the amount of goddamn genius displayed here. And there should be a holiday in your honor. We will call it Goddamn Genius day! It will last a week because you are that much of a fucking genius! Damn....the amount of greatness you could bestow.....fucking genius.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Apparently a double post
Last edited by necronomous on Wed May 10, 2023 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:49 pm
Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
You're a genius! A goddamn genius! You should be given a Nobel prize for the amount of goddamn genius that your sentence displays! People should throw a fucking ticker tape parade and write a book in your honor. You know what, I'm going to recommend the government create a special medal for the amount of goddamn genius displayed here. And there should be a holiday in your honor. We will call it Goddamn Genius day! It will last a week because you are that much of a fucking genius! Damn....the amount of greatness you could bestow.....fucking genius.
Nice melt Captain Fragile.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:56 pm
Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
Nice melt Captain Fragile.
Holy shit, you are the lord of the goddamn geniuses. Einstein, would be like, "back the fuck up with this guy, he ain't shootin blanks. This motherfucker the real deal!" Then he'd get everyone to circle jerk to pics of you being all genius and shit.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

What a pathetic display of flaccid sensitivity.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:41 pm What a pathetic display of flaccid sensitivity.
Genius level mic drop *scratches record*
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:31 am
I don't remember those,if the year was in my bike riding days I think I would have had them. I know I did the card thing where the spokes would rub the card and make sound. It does seem like I had something or other that somehow made sound and it was in relation to the tire rotating.I also had a siren on my bike (a toy one) i got the siren when I was in California on vacation. I thought I was pretty damned cool with that thing.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
When King Tut song became popular they played it at the roller rink alot and old Arnold would always state his dislike for it and Steve Martin. "That isn't music boy! That's just stupid.That Steve Martin,he's not funny boy,he's just stupid!You can't skate to that song boy! That's not music!" When I used to play air guitar there while working in the skateroom to songs from Ted Nugent,ZZ Top,Ram Jam,etc. Arnold would say "What you doin' boy? Looks like you're playin with it". I'd always say "it's called air guitar Arnold and only the coolest guys do it,that's why I do it" and he'd say "looks like you're playin with it to me".
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
The double posting of it makes me think of the Flonze.That's the guy that would have been on happy days instead of Fonzy,his name would be Flonzy.Instead of saying "aaaayyy" he would always say "woah" and then he'd make a motion with his hand as if he were twisting the throttle of his motorcycle and make an engine revving sound "vroom" most of the time he'd make one sound,that would just be to show he was revving up his motor,then if he made 2 revving sounds and hand motions ,that would mean things were getting serious ,but if he did it 3 times,that was the triple revver,which meant he meant business. So that double post was like Flonzy doing a double revver.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

jsdspif wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:17 pm
Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
The double posting of it makes me think of the Flonze.That's the guy that would have been on happy days instead of Fonzy,his name would be Flonzy.Instead of saying "aaaayyy" he would always say "woah" and then he'd make a motion with his hand as if he were twisting the throttle of his motorcycle and make an engine revving sound "vroom" most of the time he'd make one sound,that would just be to show he was revving up his motor,then if he made 2 revving sounds and hand motions ,that would mean things were getting serious ,but if he did it 3 times,that was the triple revver,which meant he meant business. So that double post was like Flonzy doing a double revver.
Didn't even know it occurred.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:53 pm
jsdspif wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:17 pm

Susannah Hoffs
Steve Martin
Didn't even know it occurred.
Shocking.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »