And on that day, 1000 hamberders were served

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: And on that day, 1000 hamberders were served

Post by Charliesheen »

One exception. My DMV is a rare example of a well-run gubmint entity. Or it was, until it was decided to give illegals drivers licenses. And make them democrat voter mills. Now it's a goddamn mad-house.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm During the season those boys have strict dietary requirements. And they don't include Mickey D's. I'll bet they were delighted with junk-food gluttony, in the White House. You cucks would rather have them served lunch As the former henpecker in chief would, dry watercress sandwiches on gluten-free toast points.
"I thought it was a joke," says Clemson athlete upon learning the White House was serving him Wendy's.
wut?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Drivers licences don't give anyone the right to vote, Charlie is a dishonest doodoo head
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:02 pm Not by 30% though...

Blow yourself, wiki dip.

The average Connecticut state government employee in our data sample receives an annual salary of $70,970, plus annual benefits, either received in that year or accrued toward retirement, worth between $54,561 and $75,641, depending upon how future pension benefits are valued. A private sector employee with similar education, experience and other characteristics would receive $71,112 in average annual salary, but only $29,371 in annual benefits. In total, the average Connecticut state employee receives between $125,531 and $146,611 in annual salaries and benefits, versus $96,177 for a comparable private sector employees. On average, Connecticut state employees receive total pay and benefits from 25 to 46 percent higher than comparable private sector employees.

And:

Whether public-sector employees receive above-market compensation is an empirical question that demands a thorough accounting of wages, benefits, and job security. In the case of California public employees, wages are slightly lower in the public sector. Initially, benefits appear only slightly higher, implying rough parity in compensation between the public and private sectors. However, properly accounting for retiree health benefits and defined-benefit pension plans generates a public compensation premium of around 15 percent. The additional job security granted to public-sector employees is equivalent to an approximately 15 percent increase in public compensation, meaning that the total public-sector pay premium in California may be as high as 30 percent.

But hey, I can steer you to a study done in Berkeley that says they are paid the same or more because they're worth it. Oh, and more experienced because your average apparatchik has 6%'chance of getting sacked, vs 20% in the private sector. Great odds, if you can get them.
I already posted you the study done by the CBO examining the question nationwide, try reading it. They looked at wages and benefits. Just once in your life try to find out what is true rather than look for things that fit what you have been told is true by people as dumb as you are. Can you understand the distinction?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Its gotta sting when you have Trump holding up your paychecks and fucking up your livelihood and simp TrumpCucks like chuck and PD repeatedly lie or at best feign ignorant that trade wars and government shutdowns have zero effect on anyone ever because they don't look past the nose on their heads.

And worse yet...rather than just deny that there are negative effects...actually root for them to be as long and miserable as possible because some dumb cunt in the conservative blogosphere told them what to think. Welcome to TrumpCuck world....enjoy your stay.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Nothing gets through to a trump cuck. NYT had a piece on farmers getting double screwed by the trade war and now the shutdown still supporting him as they drift into bankruptcy.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Jesus Christ, are we back on the 3rd wave stuff again? To make these threads more efficient, can we just combine Stymie and AH posts under one account? How about AnalStymie? That way the rest of us can skim past the nonsense. TIA
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:22 pm Jesus Christ, are we back on the 3rd wave stuff again? To make these threads more efficient, can we just combine Stymie and AH posts under one account? How about AnalStymie? That way the rest of us can skim past the nonsense. TIA
Nobody forces you to read their posts
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:22 pm Jesus Christ, are we back on the 3rd wave stuff again? To make these threads more efficient, can we just combine Stymie and AH posts under one account? How about AnalStymie? That way the rest of us can skim past the nonsense. TIA
You think farmers who couldn't sell their shit because of trump's trade war, and now can't claim the taxpayer funded compensation they were promised due to the trump trade war because of the trump shut down, aren't getting royally screwed right now?

Do you have any concept of people existing who aren't you?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

We have to suffer through yours and Charlie's and Biker's ditto'ing each other since you all post from the same hivemind. Suck it up, snowflake.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

dot wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:28 pm
We have to suffer through yours and Charlie's and Biker's ditto'ing each other since you all post from the same hivemind. Suck it up, snowflake.
Hey, when did you get to steal 'snowflake' from us? Can I just start calling you guys Trumpcucks for no reason?

Sorry Capt. You haven't said anything interesting or dumb enough to be included. Take it as a compliment if you want. See AnalStymie posts for reference. I don't have the stamina to retort each one of those.

Bunch of Trumpcucks! :lol:
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Some gold there @ #WhiteHouseDinners

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:05 pm One exception. My DMV is a rare example of a well-run gubmint entity. Or it was, until it was decided to give illegals drivers licenses. And make them democrat voter mills. Now it's a goddamn mad-house.
Don't tell me you are one of the morons who line up around the building.

I've been making appointments and spending less than 30 min average at DMVs for last 25 years. My 16 year old daughter figured it out and did the same when she went for her permit and lic.. But I guess it's easier to blame the dems and Mexicans.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

At least he didnt go to the Kangaroo gas station this time like when he hosted the Coast Guard last year.

A 'billionaire' who owns a yuge hotel and restaurant 2 damn blocks from the WH can't cater some food in that you eat with utensils for the National Champions? :?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm During the season those boys have strict dietary requirements. And they don't include Mickey D's. I'll bet they were delighted with junk-food gluttony, in the White House. You cucks would rather have them served lunch As the former henpecker in chief would, dry watercress sandwiches on gluten-free toast points.
They watch their diet in the off-season when they map out their strengthening regimen...during the season they eat plenty of calories including all sorts of shit food...But this would just be issue number 597 that you had no fucking clue about but you tried to sound smart on anyway and failed miserably. I forgot more about Football then you'll ever know so stop making shit up because you continue to look like a dickbag.

He fed the National Champions dogshit and looked like an asshole doing it. I guess there are no catering joints in all of DC. Stop blindly defending everytihng he does, TrumpCuck. You had to even do a "Bbbbbbbut Obama" on something this dumb because you are a pathetic hack. You continue to be wrong about everything ever. Your record is still in tact!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump owns a hotel a couple blocks away from the white house.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

At least he didnt offer any fancy dijon mustard; imagine what a scandal that would have been.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I know you've been around the block enough times to have experienced injesting not-so-fresh McDonald's. Would you describe that experience as a delight of junk food gluttony?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

stymiegreen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:13 am
They watch their diet in the off-season when they map out their strengthening regimen...during the season they eat plenty of calories including all sorts of shit food...But this would just be issue number 597 that you had no fucking clue about but you tried to sound smart on anyway and failed miserably. I forgot more about Football then you'll ever know so stop making shit up because you continue to look like a dickbag.

He fed the National Champions dogshit and looked like an asshole doing it. I guess there are no catering joints in all of DC. Stop blindly defending everytihng he does, TrumpCuck. You had to even do a "Bbbbbbbut Obama" on something this dumb because you are a pathetic hack. You continue to be wrong about everything ever. Your record is still in tact!
Haters gonna hate. That's about all there is to that.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:48 am Image
Alright.

That's pretty funny.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 am At least he didnt offer any fancy dijon mustard; imagine what a scandal that would have been.