Walls of the World

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Re: Walls of the World

Post by PimpDaddy »

Keeping illegals out of the country is RACIST!
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Also 12, 600 miles of border fence/vehicle barriers already in place in places where it's practical on the US Mexico border. The objection is to pissing away 25bn on a symbol, dems support building and maintaining border fencing in places where it's needed.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

analhamster wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 pm Also 12, 600 miles of border fence/vehicle barriers already in place in places where it's practical on the US Mexico border. The objection is to pissing away 25bn on a symbol, dems support building and maintaining border fencing in places where it's needed.
12,600 mile long fence? Wow, that's huge!

So if Trump is asking for 5 of the 25 now, why can't the Dems just let him have it, knowing in a couple years he won't be around to complete it? You say they are OK with some of it, so go ahead and pay for some of it. Or is it just a simple pissing contest between the Dems and Trump now?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

So they should throw away 5 billion to make the Hamburbler happy?
wut?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Yes. According to AH, they are OK with spending on the wall now. What's the holdup?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:17 pm
analhamster wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:24 pm Also 12, 600 miles of border fence/vehicle barriers already in place in places where it's practical on the US Mexico border. The objection is to pissing away 25bn on a symbol, dems support building and maintaining border fencing in places where it's needed.
12,600 mile long fence? Wow, that's huge!

So if Trump is asking for 5 of the 25 now, why can't the Dems just let him have it, knowing in a couple years he won't be around to complete it? You say they are OK with some of it, so go ahead and pay for some of it. Or is it just a simple pissing contest between the Dems and Trump now?
Of course it's a pissing contest. The shutdown is costing far more than the pointless wall he wants to start building.

As I said previously
analhamster wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:28 pm
Pointing out your solution is a bullshit boondoggle doesn't actually refute there being an issue.

Still, if I were running the dems I'd just give him his wall funding on the simple and clearly messaged grounds that it's cheaper than the shutdown, then I'd hammer him until the election with Mexico not having paid for it, it making absolutely zero difference to the stats on drug imports, illegal entries, apprehensions or asylum claims, catch and release continuing unabated, and the incompetent wasteful implementation. The wall won't actually achieve anything except making some eminent domain lawyers rich and putting some deficit funded stimulus spending in the hands of some construction companies. Getting his wall funding is about the only thing that will make trump look more foolish than chasing it.
The dems are winning messaging and perception battle though, and they are standing firm while the republicans are showing cracks. Also you know that if trump gets his way he'll be shutting down the government every time it's an option for some new demand, and likely throwing in the debt ceiling for his brinksmanship too. Plus if the republicans do cave and deal without him it'll cripple what's left of his presidency. It's a pissing contest, but Pelosi has all the cards, including a bigger dick. I think it's a win for the dems either way.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She has 2 cards. A fawning media and a seasoned iron fist for those who don’t toe the party line.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailyd ... i-protest/

Right wing knucklehead trespassed. Really stoopid stunt. Can’t believe she wasn’t arrested. Should have been.

I could have zoomed in and made the barriers seem larger than they are, because that’s what a real journalist would do. As per the article, the loony hopped over the fence. The fence is for vehicles and crippled only.

Bikers thread is just more proof that no person or Government has the intellectual or moral superiority to match that of the UJ left.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You mean you finally discovered this mythic walled compound and it has a low fence that a slightly tubby middle aged woman can hop over? :lol:

She didn't actually commit a crime since it appears she left when asked to. It's just a violation, rising to petty misdemeanour if you refuse a request to leave by someone authorised to make it. Also a tort if she damaged anything.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She jumped the fence and tried to enter the house. Of one of the most important people in government.

She deserved a wood shampoo, at the least.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I discovered an article which spelled out the size of the driveway gate. So I didn’t have to post my pic. I may still shop it and post.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

In order for AH to give you credit, the wall must be 12,000 miles long, like the one at the Mexican border :)
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The wiki-Queen gives himself credit all the time. It’s plenty enough for UJ.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:19 pm Lets please remember that just because these wall work as intended, the wall we would like will fail.

How many examples on your meme are fences? Don't you already have a fence down there? Also, exactly how successful are those examples you have shown? Do they really stop people who want to get over those fences/walls? Go ahead and spend billions, and billions, and billions to replace an existing fence with a concrete, or steel wall. You can't be fucking stupid enough to think it will stop illegal immigration much better than the existing fence, can you? Go ahead and do it, I really couldn't give 2 fucks less. But it is a waste of your countries money.
Last edited by kwebber on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently AFK.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:28 pm In order for AH to give you credit, the wall must be 12,000 miles long, like the one at the Mexican border :)
You understand that was a reading comprehension problem on your part, right?
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:58 pm So they should throw away 5 billion to make the Hamburbler happy?
LOL@ the $5 billion. That's just to start. You know it's going to balloon to at least 10 times that, right? It's the government running shit. I'd be surprised if the end total didn't end up at $500 billion.
Currently AFK.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

That one in Berlin worked real well.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 pm She jumped the fence and tried to enter the house. Of one of the most important people in government.

She deserved a wood shampoo, at the least.
In Charlie's America a baton to the head is the penalty for trespass
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

In Cap'n's world, skinny fucks dressed in black take care of enforcement, operating above the law.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:16 pm In Cap'n's world, skinny fucks dressed in black take care of enforcement, operating above the law.

WOW, if it wasn't for false claims poor Charlie would have nothing to post. You know bald faced lies really don't support your positions right?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So being a democrat doesn't mean you blindly support ANTIFA thuggery?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm So being a democrat doesn't mean you blindly support ANTIFA thuggery?
That is correct. Because I'm against Neo Nazi doesn't mean I support violence with bicycle locks or the destruction of public or private property.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:34 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm So being a democrat doesn't mean you blindly support ANTIFA thuggery?
That is correct. Because I'm against Neo Nazi doesn't mean I support violence with bicycle locks or the destruction of public or private property.
ANTIFA behaves like storm troopers. That couldn't possibly be more ironic.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Initial information released by Miguel Perez, the sub-director of the Honduran Border Police, reveals that the arrest took place at the bus station in San Pedro Sula from where the first members of the caravan departed. Perez stated that at the time of his arrest, Molina had fake IDs. The warrant for Molina’s arrest comes from a 2015 rape investigation, Honduras’ El Heraldo reported.

Was leading another caravan.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Shouldn't #9 read "to keep IN Palestinians."