#winning

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

#winning

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Re: #winning

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm Q1 financials were disappointing so its not really a surprise. I expect it to crash after Q2 earnings. Current price has no business sitting where it is
I think the point here is that they used their Trump tax windfall to buy back stocks and then fucked over the people who work for them.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:17 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm Q1 financials were disappointing so its not really a surprise. I expect it to crash after Q2 earnings. Current price has no business sitting where it is
I think the point here is that they used their Trump tax windfall to buy back stocks and then fucked over the people who work for them.
Corporations are in the business of making returns for their investors, not a welfare state for their employees.
Totally agree, but the narative for the tax breaks has been they will increase investment by corporations into capital and labor. It turns out most just bought back shares.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Corporations are in the business of making returns for their investors, not a welfare state for their employees.
Disgusting mindset.
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 pm
Disgusting mindset.
You understand that without profit, there wouldnt be jobs for the serfs, right?

lol...…….I hate you so much sometimes....lol
I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Louie Anderson looks terrible.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I remember when the righties on here were crowing about how good the tax cuts were for the workers, bonuses and raises being reported. I think Walmart was even cited in a thread.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:38 pm
Wut wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:35 pm I remember when the righties on here were crowing about how good the tax cuts were for the workers, bonuses and raises being reported. I think Walmart was even cited in a thread.
The worker tax cuts and bonuses didnt go away, dipshit
No... just the workers did.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Disgusting mindset.
WalMart pocketed 2.2 BILLION and got rid of a shitload of serfs. So what exactly is your point?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:46 pm
Disgusting mindset.
WalMart pocketed 2.2 BILLION and got rid of a shitload of serfs. So what exactly is your point?
Shedding unskilled labor is not going away anytime soon. It doesnt matter who is POTUS or what policies short of mandating a set number of jobs, are enacted. Its just a fact of life with ongoing developments in automation and technology. The good news is with record low unemployment it shouldnt be too hard to find another job.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Disgusting mindset.
I would like to see Corporations make fifty cents without the serfs
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:07 pm
Disgusting mindset.
I would like to see the serfs support themselves without a job to go to.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:30 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:17 pm I think the point here is that they used their Trump tax windfall to buy back stocks and then fucked over the people who work for them.
Disgusting mindset.
Many do, many more can. In order to incorporate back in day you had to prove you'd benefit the country. Keep sucking that corporate cock, maybe you'll get a reward
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:59 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:23 pm Corporations are in the business of making returns for their investors, not a welfare state for their employees.
Disgusting mindset.
Many do, many more can. In order to incorporate back in day you had to prove you'd benefit the country. Keep sucking that corporate cock, maybe you'll get a reward
I dont suck corporate cock; I own my own business. Yes, some people can and do start their own business as I myself have shown after years of being a machinist and then a manager. If it were so easy to do, why dont more people do it so they can then pay themselves whatever they want? :lol:
Face it holmes, the world needs ditch diggers too. Everyone has their ceiling and not everyone is worth what they think.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

As he mumbles with a throatful of cock
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:14 am As he mumbles with a throatful of cock
Jealous much? :lol: Its not my fault youve reached your ceiling.
Start your own business then. Maybe you can be like me and "work" about 20 hours a week. I make my own schedule, go to all of my kids functions, go on vacation whenever I want and when I think I've had enough I'll sell my business for about 750k. Hey, if thats sucking corporate cock then I'm living the cocksucking life. :rollingyellow:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:11 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 pm Disgusting mindset.
I dont suck corporate cock; I own my own business. Yes, some people can and do start their own business as I myself have shown after years of being a machinist and then a manager. If it were so easy to do, why dont more people do it so they can then pay themselves whatever they want? :lol:
Face it holmes, the world needs ditch diggers too. Everyone has their ceiling and not everyone is worth what they think.
I expect you run a small to mid sized business that doesn't actually need ditch diggers. What you probably need is people with skills who will work hard, and to get that you pay them more than minimum wage, right? The real ditch diggers are working for the massive corporations, which have systematically corrupted your political system to weaken worker rights and lower their tax burden. You're paying far more in tax than some huge corporation like Amazon ($0 last year) and some of that tax is going to benefits for the workers at places like Amazon and Walmart.

They got so big they bought your political system and they paid advertising execs to convince you that protecting their interests is the same as protecting yours. Not true, but you fell for it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:21 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:14 am As he mumbles with a throatful of cock
Start your own business then. Maybe you can be like me and "work" about 20 hours a week. I make my own schedule, go to all of my kids functions, go on vacation whenever I want and when I think I've had enough I'll sell my business for about 750k. Hey, if thats sucking corporate cock then I'm living the cocksucking life. :rollingyellow:
Not jealous at all, again you don't know me or where I am or what I want. So just keep being an ass on the internet.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:23 am
Biker wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm You understand that without profit, there wouldnt be jobs for the serfs, right?
I expect you run a small to mid sized business that doesn't actually need ditch diggers. What you probably need is people with skills who will work hard, and to get that you pay them more than minimum wage, right? The real ditch diggers are working for the massive corporations, which have systematically corrupted your political system to weaken worker rights and lower their tax burden. You're paying far more in tax than some huge corporation like Amazon ($0 last year) and some of that tax is going to benefits for the workers at places like Amazon and Walmart.

They got so big they bought your political system and they paid advertising execs to convince you that protecting their interests is the same as protecting yours. Not true, but you fell for it.
See the post above. I'm living the dream. If that means I "fell for it" then so be it. :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:27 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:07 pm I would like to see Corporations make fifty cents without the serfs

See the post above. I'm living the dream. If that means I "fell for it" then so be it. :lol:
See the post you quoted. If you feel able to respond to what it says at some point let me know.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:21 am
Not jealous at all, again you don't know me or where I am or what I want. So just keep being an ass on the internet.
Just following your lead, chief.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:23 am [M]assive corporations, which have systematically corrupted your political system to weaken worker rights and lower their tax burden. You're paying far more in tax than some huge corporation like Amazon ($0 last year) and some of that tax is going to benefits for the workers at places like Amazon and Walmart.

Truth.gov

:( :x :evil:
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:28 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:27 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:30 pm I would like to see the serfs support themselves without a job to go to.

See the post you quoted. If you feel able to respond to what it says at some point let me know.
And theres the schtick. The answer has been given; you just dont like it. I "fell for it" so hard my life is fucking top notch right now. Its working for me. Would I like to pay less taxes? Sure. My life is pretty fucking good right now though so I'm pretty cool with keeping things just the way they fucking are. :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yes that tiresome schtick where I expect someone pretending to have a discussion to answer direct questions and respond to what I actually say. How tiresome that must be for a blibbering idiot who is only pretending to be discussing something. Quote the post and address what is in the post. You have not.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Sorry there, chief. No one elected you supreme leader of the interweb. You dont get to dictate how your questions are answered. All of your questions fell under the umbrella answer that was given. Its not my fault you dont like the answer. Your dislike of the answer doesnt mean an answer wasnt given. And If you think I'm giving any more information on my business other than what little I've divulged here over the years you're seriously deluded.