#winning

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: #winning

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:02 am Sorry there, chief. No one elected you supreme leader of the interweb. You dont get to dictate how your questions are answered. All of your questions fell under the umbrella answer that was given. Its not my fault you dont like the answer. Your dislike of the answer doesnt mean an answer wasnt given. And If you think I'm giving any more information on my business other than what little I've divulged here over the years you're seriously deluded.
I don't claim to be supreme leader of the interwebs, discuss something or don't. If you can't then run away, I just don't get why you bother pretending. You did not and cannot answer some very simple questions and points I raised without admitting error, it's that simple. Socratic method kicks your ass every time. I asked no details that could possibly identify your business, which I presume is some kind of dildo manufactury.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:44 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:02 am Sorry there, chief. No one elected you supreme leader of the interweb. You dont get to dictate how your questions are answered. All of your questions fell under the umbrella answer that was given. Its not my fault you dont like the answer. Your dislike of the answer doesnt mean an answer wasnt given. And If you think I'm giving any more information on my business other than what little I've divulged here over the years you're seriously deluded.
I don't claim to be supreme leader of the interwebs, discuss something or don't. If you can't then run away, I just don't get why you bother pretending. You did not and cannot answer some very simple questions and points I raised without admitting error, it's that simple. Socratic method kicks your ass every time. I asked no details that could possibly identify your business, which I presume is some kind of dildo manufactury.
Aw, the poor widdle baby doesnt like the answers. Cry widdle baby. I know it bums you out little buddy, but sometimes you dont always get what you want.

The answer is this and it applies to all of your questions: "The system as it is, while not perfect, is working well for me and I am happy about that." There is no error for me to admit because I havent committed one. You simply dont like the answer given and it makes you cry. Like the little baby you are. Now, go cry some more widdle baby as I pack for my latest vacation partially paid for by the Trump tax cut.:lol:
Life is good. :D
#lovinlife
#winning
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Jolly good that the dildo factory is going well, but that just does not addresses the post you are pretending to be responding to. If I had asked 'how is the dildo factory going' that would then have made sense as a response.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Lets Go Brandon!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:01 pm Image
In North central Washington $5.10 regular unleaded, $5.80 for diesel.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Homebrew wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:30 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:01 pm Image
In North central Washington $5.10 regular unleaded, $5.80 for diesel.
Pfft. It's $8.05/gal CAN in my town. $212.9/L
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

I don’t have to fill up often so it was a shock when it was $103 to fill up when the last time was $70
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:29 pm I don’t have to fill up often so it was a shock when it was $103 to fill up when the last time was $70
most of these freaking pumps down here shut off at $100. not only that, once they cross $99 they slow the fuck down and its like crickets trying to get to $99.99. So, now you leave the pump about 20% short of a full tank. So we all get to say "Fuck Joe Biden" about 1 more time a month than normal.