LOLZ (NSFW)

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1001

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 4461
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1002

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue May 19, 2020 9:39 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.
Apparently he's having a problem uploading from his flip phone.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5520
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1003

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.
Showing up perfect here on both yours and RD comment posts. Hell if I know. 1st World Problems.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1004

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 19, 2020 10:08 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.
Showing up perfect here on both yours and RD comment posts. Hell if I know. 1st World Problems.
Nope. It's your problem dimwitt. Fuckin' fix it. Haven't you yet figured it out yet or how many more years do you need to be here to do so. Just 'cause you can see it doesn't mean anyone else can see it. It's in your cache, not ours. Damn, you're fuckin' stupid.

But, I still love you bro. You're just a bit frustrating at times due to your low IQ. I know, I need to be more understanding. Sorry bro.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5382
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1005

Post by Flumper » Tue May 19, 2020 10:15 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.
Showing up perfect here on both yours and RD comment posts. Hell if I know. 1st World Problems.
Yeah, once you have seen it on 4chan and its in your cache, it shows up. otherwise, nothing.
Last edited by Flumper on Tue May 19, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 5520
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1006

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue May 19, 2020 10:18 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:08 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.
Showing up perfect here on both yours and RD comment posts. Hell if I know. 1st World Problems.
Nope. It's your problem dimwitt. Fuckin' fix it. Haven't you yet figured it out yet or how many more years do you need to be here to do so. Just 'cause you can see it doesn't mean anyone else can see it. It's in your cache, not ours. Damn, you're fuckin' stupid.

But, I still love you bro. You're just a bit frustrating at times due to your low IQ. I know, I need to be more understanding. Sorry bro.
,
Still showing up perfect on this end. Nothing to fix. Besides who cares, It's just one image that many can't see. Move onto the next. No shits given.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1007

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:18 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:08 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 pm
Image
That 4chan stupid shit doesn't show up. Take it out of 4chan post it as an image, and try again if you want us to see it. Also, try in the future to stop posting bad links bro. TIA.
Showing up perfect here on both yours and RD comment posts. Hell if I know. 1st World Problems.
Nope. It's your problem dimwitt. Fuckin' fix it. Haven't you yet figured it out yet or how many more years do you need to be here to do so. Just 'cause you can see it doesn't mean anyone else can see it. It's in your cache, not ours. Damn, you're fuckin' stupid.

But, I still love you bro. You're just a bit frustrating at times due to your low IQ. I know, I need to be more understanding. Sorry bro.
,
Still showing up perfect on this end. Nothing to fix. Besides who cares, It's just one image that many can't see. Move onto the next. No shits given.
OK. Thanks for trying WTC. Good point, I'll move on.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1008

Post by Biker » Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Image

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1009

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed May 20, 2020 9:47 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 pm
Image
Yikes, is lightfoot's head about to explode or what?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1010

Post by Biker » Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm

She looks like an alien :lol:

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3045
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1011

Post by megman » Wed May 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Image
I PICKED THE WRONG DAY TO SEIZE

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5382
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1012

Post by Flumper » Wed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm
She looks like an alien :lol:
wasn't she in that waiting room scene in Beetlejuice?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1013

Post by Biker » Wed May 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Flumper wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm
She looks like an alien :lol:
wasn't she in that waiting room scene in Beetlejuice?
:lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts, think about it.
Posts: 5211
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1014

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Wed May 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Flumper wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm
She looks like an alien :lol:
wasn't she in that waiting room scene in Beetlejuice?
I'll tell you what, regardless of her that was an awesome movie. I think I've watched it 6 times so far.

Image

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 5382
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1015

Post by Flumper » Wed May 20, 2020 10:23 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:20 pm
Flumper wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm
She looks like an alien :lol:
wasn't she in that waiting room scene in Beetlejuice?
I'll tell you what, regardless of her that was an awesome movie. I think I've watched it 6 times so far.

Image
i would bang that chick that played the crazy mother and is also on schitts creek. don't tell me her age, though.

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1016

Post by Deathproof » Thu May 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm
She looks like an alien :lol:
She looks like if Don King and Gollum had a baby that was born with the Zika virus.
Thai whores are much, much better than Vietnamese whores, wouldn't you agree?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1017

Post by Biker » Thu May 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Deathproof wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:26 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:52 pm
She looks like an alien :lol:
She looks like if Don King and Gollum had a baby that was born with the Zika virus.
:lol:

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1018

Post by B-Tender » Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Just read on Reddit:

"Sneezing with your mask on feels like shitting your pants with your face"

User avatar
peterosehaircut
Forum God
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1019

Post by peterosehaircut » Sat May 23, 2020 12:27 am

B-Tender wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 pm
Just read on Reddit:

"Sneezing with your mask on feels like shitting your pants with your face"
:lol:

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1020

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Image
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1021

Post by Deathproof » Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Image
Thai whores are much, much better than Vietnamese whores, wouldn't you agree?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 7614
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1022

Post by Biker » Sat May 23, 2020 11:05 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:46 pm
Image
:lol:

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1023

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:14 pm

megman wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:01 pm
Image
I've seen this guy driving an electric car and hiking and walking his dogs around Morris Co. NJ
Allen is a wrench

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1024

Post by Deathproof » Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 am

Smok44 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:14 pm
megman wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:01 pm
Image
I've seen this guy driving an electric car and hiking and walking his dogs around Morris Co. NJ
I passed through that area once and I think I saw him too. He had some filthy mexican with him. While I admit it was dark out, and I was coming down from a massive coke buzz at the time, i do believe i saw that dirty-ass mexican squat, drop a dos, and pick it up to eat it.
Thai whores are much, much better than Vietnamese whores, wouldn't you agree?

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1880
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1025

Post by Smok44 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 am

Deathproof wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:14 pm
megman wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:01 pm
Image
I've seen this guy driving an electric car and hiking and walking his dogs around Morris Co. NJ
I passed through that area once and I think I saw him too. He had some filthy mexican with him. While I admit it was dark out, and I was coming down from a massive coke buzz at the time, i do believe i saw that dirty-ass mexican squat, drop a dos, and pick it up to eat it.
:goodpost: :lol:
Allen is a wrench

Post Reply