Consider myself a Historian

It's open season on CTC and FSF. Even Deathproof. Fire away!
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5701
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#26

Post by megman »

Next he'll be claiming to be able to suck his own dick..... :jestercolor:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#27

Post by WestTexasCrude »

If you idiots don't realize it, I move threads. Last 2 days, maybe 20 posts. STFU.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#28

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 am It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And the idiot never went back college to try his hand at simple mathematics. Color me shocked.
At least I went to college, GED boy! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#29

Post by WestTexasCrude »

With all respect, of course.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#30

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol:
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:42 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:37 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 am It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And the idiot never went back college to try his hand at simple mathematics. Color me shocked.
At least I went to college, GED boy! :lol:
:lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#31

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#32

Post by CaptQuint »

I spent all day jerking off on the computer and not out doing neat historian stuff
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10403
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#33

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
And yet here you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5701
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#34

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
That was yesterday retard. Today is shorter. Reread your history....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#35

Post by CaptQuint »

Image
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#36

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:54 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:51 am I love to stir the pot. It's like all these losers sitting at home on the longest day of the year and their only sex possible is their right hand.
And yet here you are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So let me get this straight. Longest day of the year. You could be involved in any Summer activity after being iced in for most of the year and this is how you choose to spend your June 22nd. Somebody's got some fucked up priorities.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#37

Post by CaptQuint »

2 days ago - Summer will officially arrive in the Northern Hemisphere today (June 21), marking the longest day, the shortest night and the beginning of summer
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#38

Post by CaptQuint »

It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:17 pm
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#39

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#40

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm
Anyway, category: Earthworms in the continental United States. Have at it.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!
Posts: 6001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#41

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!
Posts: 6001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#42

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm
Anyway, category: Earthworms in the continental United States. Have at it.

Yeah, but it's on repeat, again and again. Come up with something new. Even when the media goes after Trump they at least do that to keep it interesting. Play something new white boy.
User avatar
HighNDry
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#43

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
And then there’s this fucking retard...
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
WestTexasCrude

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#44

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Ok, I woke up this dead ass site for at least one day. You are welcome. I'm pretty much done here. Most boring experience one can endure.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!
Posts: 6001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#45

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
And then there’s this fucking retard...
Don't talk about your mom like that. I make you feel better my mental midget retarded depressed piece of shit friend. You suck and you know it.
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!
Posts: 6001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#46

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:40 am Ok, I woke up this dead ass site for at least one day. You are welcome. I'm pretty much done here. Most boring experience one can endure.
They're just needy losers that want to bully people around because they never amounted to shit in life. That's the typical UJ member these days. It's really showing.
User avatar
HighNDry
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#47

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 am
HighNDry wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
And then there’s this fucking retard...
Don't talk about your mom like that. I make you feel better my mental midget retarded depressed piece of shit friend. You suck and you know it.
Try English next time. Makes communicating easier.

Cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!
Posts: 6001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#48

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

HighNDry wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:42 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 am
HighNDry wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
Srsly. AH is so busy criticizing other countries when the fact is his own country sucks ass & is far from relevant these days. He doesn't like you WTC because he can't handle the truth. Being the pussy he is I'm not surprised.
And then there’s this fucking retard...
Don't talk about your mom like that. I make you feel better my mental midget retarded depressed piece of shit friend. You suck and you know it.
Try English next time. Makes communicating easier.

Cunt.
You heard me, blowjob queen.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 30361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#49

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:37 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
Feel free to test me, you dumbass Brit retard. Like most Brits- you've blown hot air a half century after your country became irrelevant.
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm
Anyway, category: Earthworms in the continental United States. Have at it.

Yeah, but it's on repeat, again and again. Come up with something new. Even when the media goes after Trump they at least do that to keep it interesting. Play something new white boy.
Liars hate questions
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5701
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Consider myself a Historian

#50

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:40 am Ok, I woke up this dead ass site for at least one day. You are welcome. I'm pretty much done here. Most boring experience one can endure.
Meanwhile back at the Texas outhouse things are piling up.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Locked